Someone doesn't like Baylor.

3,703 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by nortex97
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.kwtx.com/app/2021/04/14/vandal-targets-baylor-university-campus/
AgCat93
AG
One of many.

This one chose to act out.
I'm not a Baylor fan but vandalism is not cool at all.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Madman
AG
33 said:

I'm not a Baylor fan but vandalism is not cool at all.
I agree unless they drew titties on things.

I like titties.
Macarthur
This team doesn't deserve to get saddled with those sins of the past, but the university doesn't get a pass. This is an insidious institution that has show virtually zero contrition and god knows the alumni base has shown none for those past sins.

And when will there actually be some punishment for this school? It's actually pretty infuriating when you think about it.

Ol Jock 99
AG
Macarthur said:

This team doesn't deserve to get saddled with those sins of the past, but the university doesn't get a pass. This is an insidious institution that has show virtually zero contrition and god knows the alumni base has shown none for those past sins.

And when will there actually be some punishment for this school? It's actually pretty infuriating when you think about it.

My bailor aunt, who is quite left about 95% of things, is convinced Arty B was set up and deserves a 2nd chance. I ended the conversation at that point.
Shoefly!
AG
Waco PD & DA will dam sure prosecute this act, but player' gangbanging girls not so much.
TexAg1987
some sort of hoax. Can't quite figure it out.

The person obviously doesnt know how to draw a pentagram.
dixichkn
AG
Exactly. Whoever did the 666 and the upside down cross looks like they allowed their 3 year old a try at the pentagram.

And to echo Ol Jock's point....I know a couple of Baylol alumni, ordinarily upstanding Christian conservative folk, who still swoon when they hear Briles' name and immediately go into defense mode/denial if the facts are brought up. I mean, next-level koolaid drinkers. And they're absolutely representative of the rest of them.
AggieBand2004
AG
I'm surprised the satanists targeted Baylor, rather than hitting a Christian school
nortex97
AG
All of rapelor is trash.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.