Enlighten me...

3,640 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SgtBarbarossa
maroonthrunthru
How long do you want to ignore this user?
... on all the "Scott Drew is a cheater" stuff I saw on this website for years...

I know he coaches at Baylol, but how has he cheated...

Not here to refute, just want to know specifics...
SchizoAg
AG
maroonthrunthru said:

... on all the "Scott Drew is a cheater" stuff I saw on this website for years...

I know he coaches at Baylol, but how has he cheated...

Not here to refute, just want to know specifics...
Didn't he have someone offed at some point?

Sorry, I doubt that the above is precisely correct, but I only have the vaguest awareness of gaylol and what goes on there.
Rec
AG
Well he sure didn't cheat like Tommy and get hair plugs
This is OR. Facts are not allowed. We deal only in innuendos, rumors, perceptions and stereotypes.

Now go get your shine box.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
BQ_90
AG
https://wacotrib.com/news/baylor-gets-3-years-probation-ncaa-accepts-other-self-imposed-penalties/article_e150b3c5-9710-5ae4-bf63-2455f5b50451.html#:~:text=The%20NCAA%20accepted%20Baylor%20University's,of%20the%202012%2D13%20season.

Has google become too hard even for the cheese dicks on this board
ABATTBQ11
AG
Gonna need a quote or synopsis cause that site has the internet aids
BQ_90
AG
Quote:

The violations
During the 3 1/2-year investigation, the NCAA enforcement staff and Baylor reviewed nearly 900,000 phone and text message records.

The violations were deemed major because of the volume of the more than 1,200 phone calls and text messages, according to NCAA officials.
Baylor officials also said basketball coaches failed to document the number of phone calls in which no contact was made with the prospective recruit.
Drew was cited for failure to monitor the men's program, which was related to his failure to inform Baylor's administration of a potential violation and insufficient oversight of two assistant coaches' recruitment activities, according to the NCAA's report.
BohunkAg
AG
Eh he won a natty. Gotta give him that.
Shoefly!
AG
Standard Operating Procedure here on out. For all major NCAA sports.
JustisWalkert
AG
45-70Ag
AG
Drew was a brat kid when he was hired by Baylor and his game decisions were questionable at best.

Baylor stuck with him and let him grow into that spot and surprisingly, it has worked out really well.
BQ78
AG
Raped women, wait no that was football
Skinned a cat at the Taco Cabana, no that was baseball
Killed a teammate, yeah that's it, that was basketball.
bankshot11
AG
Wasn't Drew using Billy Kennedy's Parkinson's diagnosis against him pretty regularly on the recruiting trail?
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

For example, Drew mailed a flier to recruits that showed a picture of him standing between former Texas Tech coach Bob Knight and former Texas A&M coach Billy Gillispie with a caption that read: "Which of these Big 12 coaches has signed a McDonald's All-American?"

A big, red X was stamped across Knight and another across Gillispie. That tactic, along with other negative recruiting mailers throughout the years, has infuriated some conference coaches.

Drew apologized for the flier, but only after Knight cornered him in a bathroom during Big 12 Conference meetings and told him the coaching profession doesn't operate that way.
https://www.espn.com/dallas/ncb/columns/story?columnist=caplan_jeff&id=4979714
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Everyone cheats. **** it, they won. Good for Drew.
SgtBarbarossa
Dude might be a *****, but unless something recent comes to light that blemishes this team... a championship is a championship.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.