If Tech and A&M were ever allies...

14,322 Views | 124 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Repeat the Line
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

You haven't been even an average team in years.
Bye bye credibility. We have as many Sweet Sixteens the last dozen years or so as tard does. Stop pretending you're Kansas or Kentucky, Randolph.

And the next time you see a giant dildo parade being held on our campus, you go ahead and alert us to that fact so we can start comparing ourselves to tu as a liberal institution
TetonDream
Ok let's use your "logic" and compare aTm football to Tech. Let's use the Big 12 era when they last played each other. Tech holds a 10-6 won/loss advantage over aTm. So I guess we can say Tech has as good/better program than aTm. You can manipulate data anyway you choose. Your delusional as most Aggies are if you say aTm basketball is on par with Tech's.
You share an arrogance with UT on their superiority over everyone else. You are a lot alike in many ways. The difference between you guys and UT is that by almost every independent academic measure they are superior to you. Their arrogance is by some measure justified. And yes, as much as you believe otherwise, your cultures aren't as different as you think. We are all similar in culture these days. Society has changed everywhere.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Do you really think you're using the same logic?
TetonDream
You guys talking crap about present day Tech basketball is as ridiculous as me talking crap about present day football.
DatTallArchitect
AG
TetonDream said:

You guys talking crap about present day Tech basketball is as ridiculous as me talking crap about present day football.
We haven't been in the same conference in nearly a decade. That's not present day. I guess that's why they call you tards
TetonDream
I guess dixichkn is a tard also because he talked about going back 12 years or so. Why don't we go back 30 years, 50 years, etc. You guys are talking crap present day then try and justify your bad basketball program today by referring back over a decade. I was pointing out that was ridiculous but you didn't get it. That probably explains why you went to aTm for architecture instead of being able to get into higher ranked UT's school.
TommyBrady
AG
You know a lot about Texas A&M History and their academic rankings. Its almost as if you spend a lot of time worrying and caring about Texas A&M. Its ok to be obsessed with us and we understand. I'm sure you love watching us lap your school academically over and over and over again.
Texarkanaag69
AG
Just curious, Tech folks make an argument for a new Vet school to service the livestock industry in west Texas apparently convinced that all of those Vets are going to stay in the high plains/panhandle area. Interesting that Teton got about as far away from the plains/panhandle area as you can get and still be in the USofA.
DatTallArchitect
AG
TetonDream said:

I guess dixichkn is a tard also because he talked about going back 12 years or so. Why don't we go back 30 years, 50 years, etc. You guys are talking crap present day then try and justify your bad basketball program today by referring back over a decade. I was pointing out that was ridiculous but you didn't get it. That probably explains why you went to aTm for architecture instead of being able to get into higher ranked UT's school.
If you can't see you're talking about two different time frames, then there's no helping you. Again, you're showing why people call you tards.

We can certainly go back 30+ years, but we wouldn't be calling that the same logic. Not sure if you are actually this stupid or just being obtuse.

I got into the only school I applied to. Not sure what the program is rated now, but we had a top 20 architecture program at the time
Agthatbuilds
How'd you feel if we take your alumni baseball coach?
TetonDream
Agthatbuilds said:

How'd you feel if we take your alumni baseball coach?

UT tried that a few years ago without success and they are a much better program than yours.
TetonDream
Texarkanaag69 said:

Just curious, Tech folks make an argument for a new Vet school to service the livestock industry in west Texas apparently convinced that all of those Vets are going to stay in the high plains/panhandle area. Interesting that Teton got about as far away from the plains/panhandle area as you can get and still be in the USofA.

Tech is getting a vet school almost entirely because aTm refused to turn out large animal vets. There has been a huge need for large animal vets in that part of Texas/country for years. aTm pretty much trained vets that only wanted to treat dogs and cats. Only when the Texas government decided that this shortage needed to be addressed did aTm scramble to try and provide training to address this need. Too little too late. Tech's school curriculum will have a defined focus on large animals.

People tend to live in whatever area of the country that their career dictates. Will every Tech trained vet stay in the panhandle? No but a good portion will because that is where their training will dictate that their career opportunities are there.

So by using your "logic" if you graduated from aTm and don't live in the College Station area/central Texas area then you wanted to get away because you didn't like it. Ok. That means the great majority of aggies "escaped" from having to live there. Of course, you probably live there in your parents house. In retirement I chose to move to JH full time. Have had a second home here for years that my kids and grandkids LOVE to visit. Two of my kids and their families live in the NW of the US because of their careers. None live in Texas anymore. Now we are driving distance away and they can visit us frequently to enjoy all there is to do here.

BTW, you do realize that CS is much closer to the border with Mexico and the Gulf coast than Jackson Hole is to the border with Canada or the Pacific Ocean. So I guess CS is barely in the US of A as you put it.
TetonDream
Your lack of reading comprehension is stunning for someone with a postgraduate degree. I was poking holes in Dixichkn's argument that he wanted to go back "12 years or so" when trying to compare aTm's basketball program to Tech's. Why stop at 12 or so? Present day is maybe 3 -5 years at most. If you want to compare other times frames it isn't relevant. But you didn't get it because you either read everything with your aTm bias (probable) or you just aren't that smart (possible).

Earlier you said you wouldn't live in Wyoming partly because you weren't allowed to own the water that fell on your roof!? Really! You do realize that is true in Colorado also and probably most western states in the US. Personally I don't drink the water that falls on my roof. If you would that's just weird. The pond on my property has water rights back to the late 1800's. No worry there. My well allows unlimited personal water use and allows up to irrigating no more than 1/2 an acre. No problem as no one wants as much or more grass and landscaping than that. Most of us have less grass than that because we just have the natural "landscaping to enjoy.

I'm glad you weren't involved with the design of my mountain modern style home. If you were it would probably look like something out of the Hobbit.
TommyBrady
AG
This dude is definitely related to Randolph Duke. He's got himself an obsession with Texas A&M. I love it
Texarkanaag69
AG
TetonDream said:

Texarkanaag69 said:

Tech is getting a vet school almost entirely because aTm refused to turn out large animal vets. There has been a huge need for large animal vets in that part of Texas/country for years. aTm pretty much trained vets that only wanted to treat dogs and cats. Only when the Texas government decided that this shortage needed to be addressed did aTm scramble to try and provide training to address this need. Too little too late. Tech's school curriculum will have a defined focus on large animals.

People tend to live in whatever area of the country that their career dictates. Will every Tech trained vet stay in the panhandle? No but a good portion will because that is where their training will dictate that their career opportunities are there.

So by using your "logic" if you graduated from aTm and don't live in the College Station area/central Texas area then you wanted to get away because you didn't like it. Ok. That means the great majority of aggies "escaped" from having to live there. Of course, you probably live there in your parents house. In retirement I chose to move to JH full time. Have had a second home here for years that my kids and grandkids LOVE to visit. Two of my kids and their families live in the NW of the US because of their careers. None live in Texas anymore. Now we are driving distance away and they can visit us frequently to enjoy all there is to do here.

BTW, you do realize that CS is much closer to the border with Mexico and the Gulf coast than Jackson Hole is to the border with Canada or the Pacific Ocean. So I guess CS is barely in the US of A as you put it.
DatTallArchitect
AG
The time frame is just one difference between the two. The fact that you think your compassion shares the same logic as his shows you don't know the definition of logic.

I'm not seeing where I said I'd want to live in Colorado either. Again, if Wyoming was such a great state to live in, there would be more people living there.

Given your posting, I seriously doubt your house is anything to be impressed by. Furthermore, you're probably the worst kind of client.
dixichkn
AG
You dumbf*ck.........you're the one posting about troubles with reading comprehension? Let me repost your own quote here......read it slowly please, so you might grasp it this time

Quote:

You haven't been even an average team in years.

"Less than average teams" don't win conference titles. They don't go to Sweet Sixteens. They don't even go to the Dance. Has the consistency been there, no. Apparently though, you're having trouble defining what "years" is......in your world, does that only mean the last 3 or 4? You're in such a hurry to dick measure against Daddy though that you can't remember beyond the Beard years. Hell go back 50 years for all I care. That really doesn't bolster your point about A&M. Again, read the quote.

"Poking holes". Comical. Go poke your boyfriend's hole.
TetonDream
Since we all have been talking the present time except you. I'm not even including all of the Beard years. Just present day.

aTm record last 3 years - 38 wins 41 losses.

Didn't mean to trigger you dixichkn or should we call you Karen. You need help.

I actually really like Buzz Williams. I think he's a man of great character. Always want those kind of people to succeed. Conflicted though as he is now at aTm.
yeshellyes
AG
This tard either needs professional help or received it from a tard doctor.
Repeat the Line

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.