If Tech and A&M were ever allies...

14,323 Views | 124 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Repeat the Line
Shoefly!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TetonDream said:

BTW,
Turns out Beard has been working on this move to UT for about a year. He has the same agent as Shaka. Wasn't that a strange move! Shaka got railroaded out without being paid off with the big money. Beard wouldn't talk to the AD for the last several weeks.
Inside word is that he changed after the National Championship game. Probably the pressure to repeat. A lot of people in the athletic department, including coaches from other sports were getting fed up with him. Everyone put up with him because of his success but that was wearing thin. He had some issues with players and scholarships. He would promise a player as scholarship then pull it if he got someone else - not at the end of the year but once even after the player showed up to campus. Not a really good way to treat someone. I for one am glad he's gone. We don't need his kind.

So what you're saying he'd be perfect for sip.
Shoefly!
AG
Joe Schillaci 48 said:

TetonDream said:

https://today.ttu.edu/posts/2020/04/Stories/APLU-2
I read the first paragraph. Yes we should all be thankful that tceh is preparing the world for the future pizza delivery drivers.

In fact the next time I order a pizza I am going to raise my tip in gratitude for delivering safe, on time and warm.

Make sure you buy the delivery insurance.
SchizoAg
AG
Andy Farmer said:

TetonDream said:

BTW,
Turns out Beard has been working on this move to UT for about a year. He has the same agent as Shaka. Wasn't that a strange move! Shaka got railroaded out without being paid off with the big money. Beard wouldn't talk to the AD for the last several weeks.
Inside word is that he changed after the National Championship game. Probably the pressure to repeat. A lot of people in the athletic department, including coaches from other sports were getting fed up with him. Everyone put up with him because of his success but that was wearing thin. He had some issues with players and scholarships. He would promise a player as scholarship then pull it if he got someone else - not at the end of the year but once even after the player showed up to campus. Not a really good way to treat someone. I for one am glad he's gone. We don't need his kind.
I heard the same. Got too big for his starched wranglers. Time will tell. Hope Adam's kicks him in the dick next year.
There's a good chance. Dildoland is where promising young coaches go to ruin their careers.
TetonDream
Your 2900 acres in central Texas sounds pretty nice. Happy for you. But it's not NW Wyoming. You know that too. That's why you edited.
TetonDream
Jack,
I thought the whole idea of posting on this forum was to be insufferable. You can dish it out but can't take someone giving it back to you. This is fun.
TXAGBQ76
AG
They'll probably miss Austin by a lot just like they missed B/CS. Those boys are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Jack Cheese said:

TetonDream said:

BTW,

Wow, good thing they took Beard off your hands! Y'all were due for an upgrade 2 years after going to the title game, sounds like.

Once again, this board's most insufferable, ridiculous poster has turned me from being a TTU supporter (or at least neutral) into actively disliking them again. You sir are a buffoon of the highest order.

And this tard likes to pretend he's rich. First rule of being successful, you don't have to tell people you're successful.
Jack Cheese
AG
yell_on_6th st said:

Jack Cheese said:

TetonDream said:

BTW,

Wow, good thing they took Beard off your hands! Y'all were due for an upgrade 2 years after going to the title game, sounds like.

Once again, this board's most insufferable, ridiculous poster has turned me from being a TTU supporter (or at least neutral) into actively disliking them again. You sir are a buffoon of the highest order.

And this tard likes to pretend he's rich. First rule of being successful, you don't have to tell people you're successful.

Seriously. Mr Scrooge McDuck there better start doing a better job of laying fat stacks on his basketball players... the whole team has entered the portal / draft early in the laat few days. Guess they didn't get the memo on what an a-hole Beard was, or how that geezer assistant they promoted to head coach was the real architect of their recent success.

Oh well, there's always the meat judging team or pom squad for this dewsh to brag about.
DatTallArchitect
AG
TetonDream said:

Your 2900 acres in central Texas sounds pretty nice. Happy for you. But it's not NW Wyoming. You know that too. That's why you edited.
If Wyoming was so great, there wouldn't be less than 600,000 people living there
TetonDream
DatTallArchitect said:

TetonDream said:

If Wyoming was so great, there wouldn't be less than 600,000 people living there
Wow, are you really saying that? Hopefully you are just writing that to disagree with me. If not, you really need to get out more. I feel sorry for you. Maybe it's that aTm education that leaves you so lacking in knowledge of the world outside of College Station. Do yourself a favor and visit NW Wyoming. Jackson Hole. Grand Teton NP. Yellowstone NP. Snake River. Cody. Wind River range. I could go on and on. But now that I think about it, please just stay back in CS. We really don't want/need someone like you up here.
Jack Cheese
AG
Hey Teton Dude - let's get back to the topic at hand. Why is the whole basketball team quitting on the new* coach?

*actually not new, he's retirement age after head coaching gigs at some JUCO level schools and working as an assistant for the last 52 years or so.
Party Boy
TetonDream said:

You should be half as lucky as me.
My Tech education allowed me to have a career that allowed me to retire early to Jackson Hole. Big house on acreage with a direct view of the Tetons. My closet neighbors are two other Tech grads.
Pretty good for delivering pizza.
You just keep making yourself feel good by trying to tear us down. You only look foolish.
Wow, that's really cute.

I'm typing this on my yacht just off one of my private islands on the Caribbean. There's a line of Victoria Secret models waiting to suck my testes. All my island neighbors are Aggies. We're all loaded and according to the VS models, we're all packing over 12" too, with mine being closer to 14 and easily the veiniest. I'd love to stay and post some more, but I need to catch my private jet so I can pick up Alexandra Daddario from my beach house in the Hamptons. Maybe I'll catch you on Raiderpower? I'm going to brag about myself there since that's totally normal behavior.

Later f*****.
TetonDream
Good imagination. At least mine is true.
Prayer_Ag
Party Boy said:

TetonDream said:

You should be half as lucky as me.
My Tech education allowed me to have a career that allowed me to retire early to Jackson Hole. Big house on acreage with a direct view of the Tetons. My closet neighbors are two other Tech grads.
Pretty good for delivering pizza.
You just keep making yourself feel good by trying to tear us down. You only look foolish.
Wow, that's really cute.

I'm typing this on my yacht just off one of my private islands on the Caribbean. There's a line of Victoria Secret models waiting to suck my testes. All my island neighbors are Aggies. We're all loaded and according to the VS models, we're all packing over 12" too, with mine being closer to 14 and easily the veiniest. I'd love to stay and post some more, but I need to catch my private jet so I can pick up Alexandra Daddario from my beach house in the Hamptons. Maybe I'll catch you on Raiderpower? I'm going to brag about myself there since that's totally normal behavior.

Later faggot.
DatTallArchitect
AG
TetonDream said:

DatTallArchitect said:

TetonDream said:

Wow, are you really saying that? Hopefully you are just writing that to disagree with me. If not, you really need to get out more. I feel sorry for you. Maybe it's that aTm education that leaves you so lacking in knowledge of the world outside of College Station. Do yourself a favor and visit NW Wyoming. Jackson Hole. Grand Teton NP. Yellowstone NP. Snake River. Cody. Wind River range. I could go on and on. But now that I think about it, please just stay back in CS. We really don't want/need someone like you up here.

I've been there. Nice place to visit, but not a place where I would want to live. You don't even have a right to the water that falls on your roof
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Nice place to visit, but not a place where I would want to live.
Hate the cold and snow. But do keep bragging about it and I'll keep rolling my eyes and muttering "tard" under my breath.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tear Down This Wall
I used to bag on Tech as much as anyone....in my 20s.

Now that I'm 40, I've gotten to see a whole wide world out there. Plenty of great people from all places, and plenty of ****bags too. Got my law degree from Tech. Prepared me well and I have a life and family now that I honestly can't believe (married a Red Raider). I spend a lot of time in Lubbock and enjoy it a lot. Her whole family is there.

Signed,

MessageBoardsReallyMatter
MaroonBloodedAggie
rwilson
Etc.

I miss you, boys.
TetonDream
Just saw an advertisement for DRAGgieland 2021.

You guys have got no credibility to criticize UT and their culture when you guys have this every year! You two schools are just alike when it comes to this stuff.
TommyBrady
AG
https://today.ttu.edu/posts/2017/03/drag-show

https://techannounce.ttu.edu/Client/ViewMessage.aspx?MsgId=241043

What an absolute idiot.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

"Drag shows have been a part of our history dating back to the late 1800s," said Jody Randall, administrator of LGBTQIA. "While the annual spring show at Texas Tech is only in its eighth year, it has become an expected part of campus life and an important fundraiser."
In light of this new and important information - wouldn't it be more accurate to say that tech has been a part of drag show's history than the other way around?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TetonDream
Sorry but it's you guys who are always ripping UT and their culture. Come to find out you guys are no better no worse than the rest of us. That moral superiority you spout isn't true at all. You are just like UT.
Jack Cheese
AG
You going to keep ignoring my legitimate question about why all the ttu bball players are leaving? I thought Beard had worn out his welcome? And Adams was the real mastermind anyway?

Yet Beard is somehow able to recruit lots of high-powered transfers to his new gig, and there's a bitter wind blowing all the players out of Lubbock. Strange, don't you think? What's the word in your exclusive little Red Raider mountain enclave?
TetonDream
Way to try and try and deflect. Are you going to Draggieland 2021?

Coaching change commonly leads to some player changes. Especially with the transfer rules as they are now. Not going to kid about the number but will have to wait and see when it's all over. Losing Peavy wasn't great. Surprised he didn't go to Texas. His dad played for Beard back when. Something funny there I think.

Adams wants to play at a much faster pace on offense. Some talk that he has advised some of the players that they won't fit his system. Don't know if that's true or not but we will see. Supposedly some really good transfers into the program to be announced in the coming days/weeks.

Feeling is there will be an upgrade in talent when it's all over. Don't know about that but we'll see soon enough.

Extremely low class on Beard's part to try snd recruit the players/recruits from Tech. No other coaches I've heard of have ever done that when they left a program. We are finding out a lot about Beard's character that we didn't know before - those on the inside knew but not us common fans.
TommyBrady
AG
Dude is a "millionaire" living in the "most beautiful place in the country" and writing paragraphs about Texas A&M and drag shows lol what a ****ing loser

You know anybody named Randolph Duke?
Jack Cheese
AG
TetonDream said:

Feeling is there will be an upgrade in talent when it's all over.

BWAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHAAAAA
[breathe]
BWAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

Dude, you are incapable of honesty. What a buffoon. Your team has been decimated. That giant sucking sound is guys running for the exits. Your retread coach is a disaster so far, as he has kept no significant players in the fold. And your asinine comments about Beard "wearing out his welcome" are pure delusional gold.

I started the thread empathizing with Tech. But you are odious. You do your school no favors.
45-70Ag
AG
Tech will finish behind Baylor, Kansas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma state, West Virginia and Texas next year.
TetonDream
I think it's hilarious that an Aggie is talking crap about basketball. You wouldn't know good basketball if you saw it. You haven't been even an average team in years.
We will just have to wait and see what happens with Tech basketball. It will still be better than aTm basketball.
TetonDream
You spending all this time getting worked up over me is the true definition of a loser. I'm retired and have lots of time to mess with you guys. What's your excuse? Work isn't demanding enough so you can hang out on a message board. I'm having fun messing with you guys.

You should have gone to Tech. You could have ended up living here also. Not so much with your aTm degree.
yell_on_6th st
AG
TetonDream said:

You spending all this time getting worked up over me is the true definition of a loser. I'm retired and have lots of time to mess with you guys. What's your excuse? Work isn't demanding enough so you can hang out on a message board. I'm having fun messing with you guys.

You should have gone to Tech. You could have ended up living here also. Not so much with your aTm degree. And now I'm going to go in mom's backyard and look at mountains. She has some milky white tetons.
Rec
AG
No way. When we served the divorce papers to our x wife, we stipulated that she was keeping the kids.
AG
TetonDream said:

You guys have got no credibility to criticize UT and their culture when you guys have this every year! You two schools are just alike when it comes to this stuff.

You got a targeted ad for DRAGgieland? You think that might say more about you than us?
DatTallArchitect
AG
24601 said:

TetonDream said:

You got a targeted ad for DRAGgieland? You think that might say more about you than us?
I agree. Despite having two degrees from A&M, I've never heard of it. They sure thought the red raider would want to go to it
TetonDream
Sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't sent to me. Saw it posted on the Tech message board in reference to you guys.

You are just trying to deflect from the reality that your culture is no different from that of UT. You always bash them for their liberal culture but you're the same.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
TetonDream said:

Sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't sent to me. Saw it posted on the Tech message board in reference to you guys.

for someone who supposedly lives in paradise, you sure spend a lot of time on message boards. weird.
AG
TetonDream said:

You are just trying to deflect from the reality that your culture is no different from that of UT. You always bash them for their liberal culture but you're the same.

It's almost as if you were under the impression that being conservative was an admission requirement for A&M. If I had to estimate, I'd guess 60% of the student body at A&M identifies as conservative, whereas the sips are probably 60% liberal. You may not comprehend it, but that is a significant difference in the body's identity as a whole.

I know this is all a big troll job, but you really don't come off as intelligent as you think you do.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.