If Tech and A&M were ever allies...

14,325 Views | 124 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Repeat the Line
yeshellyes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Andy Farmer said:

yeshellyes said:

Think you'll be smearing sh*t on their buses or throwing batteries at them or ramming goal posts at their fans? I could go on but I'll just say tator tots can f yourselves.

Filth like you actually think it's cool.

Only if we can do better than we did to Aggies.
yeshellyes
AG
Jack Cheese
AG
Sorry Andy. Sucks. Sucks real hard. I hate them sumbtches.
Party Boy
Andy Farmer said:

It is in our hate of UT.

First off...**** those **********s and their 2nd rate basketball team and AD. Picking inside the conference? Choke on a bag of dicks you lib ******bags.

**** Beard and his disingenuous ass. I've never had a curve ball thrown like the one he did. Alum of UT or not, he spent more time at Tech than UT and played the whole "when momma calls" card perfectly. Never had intentions of staying. What a ****head.

I hope Tech picks Mark Adams because word is he told leadership he will beat Beards teams ass when they show up next year Plus, he is allegedly the defensive architect for which Beard teams are known.

How can Beard be so blind to UT's lack of care of basketball? They don't give a ***** Their new facility isn't even their own and holds 40 percent less fans than Tech. The fans are there to see and be seen. Not to cheer basketball. If Adam's doesn't accompany Beard to Texas, I wonder if and hope Beard fails miserably and gets swallowed up in an orgy of gay male strippers.

Suck ass and choke on the pubes, Horns.

F*** you, ***got.
schmidthead
tu told Tech to go get its shinebox.
Andy Farmer
yeshellyes said:

Andy Farmer said:

yeshellyes said:

Think you'll be smearing sh*t on their buses or throwing batteries at them or ramming goal posts at their fans? I could go on but I'll just say tator tots can f yourselves.

Filth like you actually think it's cool.

Only if we can do better than we did to Aggies.

Is it not?
Andy Farmer
Party Boy said:

Andy Farmer said:

It is in our hate of UT.

First off...**** those **********s and their 2nd rate basketball team and AD. Picking inside the conference? Choke on a bag of dicks you lib ******bags.

**** Beard and his disingenuous ass. I've never had a curve ball thrown like the one he did. Alum of UT or not, he spent more time at Tech than UT and played the whole "when momma calls" card perfectly. Never had intentions of staying. What a ****head.

I hope Tech picks Mark Adams because word is he told leadership he will beat Beards teams ass when they show up next year Plus, he is allegedly the defensive architect for which Beard teams are known.

How can Beard be so blind to UT's lack of care of basketball? They don't give a ***** Their new facility isn't even their own and holds 40 percent less fans than Tech. The fans are there to see and be seen. Not to cheer basketball. If Adam's doesn't accompany Beard to Texas, I wonder if and hope Beard fails miserably and gets swallowed up in an orgy of gay male strippers.

F*** you, ***got.

Take it in the ass, buddy.
Canyon99
Andy Farmer said:

It is in our hate of UT.

You graduated from Tech. How do you not already know your place in the hierarchy?
DatTallArchitect
AG
Canyon99 said:

Andy Farmer said:

It is in our hate of UT.

You graduated from Tech. How do you not already know your place in the hierarchy?
It wasn't in the coloring book.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
I read that Tech AD Kirby Hocutt had offered Beard a lifetime contract.

In Lubbock there is no such thing as a lifetime contract.

It is called a lifetime sentence with no parole.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Point that mascots ass a little further west. That should fix it.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
This whole thread is amusing.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Aggie Joe 93
AG
So what is the point here? We both mutually hate tu? Is this an exclusive club? It would be easier to list anyone NOT on the tu admin sucks bandwagon.

But I'm certainly willing to say if tech wants out of the Big12, tamu wouldn't work behind the scenes to undermine that effort. (Not a big deal)

Wait... are we saying that tech wasn't already on the hate tu bandwagon before losing their coach?
American Hardwood
AG
Look Andy, I am older enough to remember a time years ago when there was a level of decorum between tech and A&M. I work with a couple old techsters and they are a different breed from today. And, yes the mutual hate for sip was there and is different than your general run of the mill hate for sip that is out there.

But then Leach came along, and tech had some success and your students, with no historical perspective, got too big for their britches and ran their ******ed mouths off at A&M. You burned a hell of a lot of bridges. I know you know this because you were right there posting in the middle of it at the time. It's a little late now to try to repair that damage as Aggies around here have long memories.

I, for one, hold no hate for tech at this point because I know the reality you are in sucks really bad, and I am not one to hold future generations responsible for what another generation did. But, you can't expect everyone to be as forgiving. I also have a couple of nephews at Tech so there is that.

Good luck to you. I hope Tech can find some way to throw of the yoke and escape BDF plantation. As was stated before, I don't think you will find any Aggies standing in your way from that goal.
SchizoAg
AG
American Hardwood said:

Look Andy, I am older enough to remember a time years ago when there was a level of decorum between tech and A&M. I work with a couple old techsters and they are a different breed from today. And, yes the mutual hate for sip was there and is different than your general run of the mill hate for sip that is out there.

But then Leach came along, and tech had some success and your students, with no historical perspective, got too big for their britches and ran their ******ed mouths off at A&M. You burned a hell of a lot of bridges. I know you know this because you were right there posting in the middle of it at the time. It's a little late now to try to repair that damage as Aggies around here have long memories.

I, for one, hold no hate for tech at this point because I know the reality you are in sucks really bad, and I am not one to hold future generations responsible for what another generation did. But, you can't expect everyone to be as forgiving. I also have a couple of nephews at Tech so there is that.

Good luck to you. I hope Tech can find some way to throw of the yoke and escape BDF plantation. As was stated before, I don't think you will find any Aggies standing in your way from that goal.
When was this mythical "era of decorum"? I remember Tech fans being trash under Spike Dykes, too.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Sir, this is a dominoes
Agsuffering@bulaw
This thread makes me grateful for Bowtie, Slive and the others involved with the 100 year decision.
TetonDream
https://today.ttu.edu/posts/2020/04/Stories/APLU-2
TetonDream
BTW,
Turns out Beard has been working on this move to UT for about a year. He has the same agent as Shaka. Wasn't that a strange move! Shaka got railroaded out without being paid off with the big money. Beard wouldn't talk to the AD for the last several weeks.
Inside word is that he changed after the National Championship game. Probably the pressure to repeat. A lot of people in the athletic department, including coaches from other sports were getting fed up with him. Everyone put up with him because of his success but that was wearing thin. He had some issues with players and scholarships. He would promise a player as scholarship then pull it if he got someone else - not at the end of the year but once even after the player showed up to campus. Not a really good way to treat someone. I for one am glad he's gone. We don't need his kind.
DifferenceMaker Ag
TetonDream said:

So that's an article in an online periodical called Texas Tech Today entitled "Texas Tech University Ranks Ninth Nationally in Workforce Preparation of Graduates."

1. There are roughly 78,092 pizza restaurants in the US that offer delivery service.
2. Each location generally employs a minimum staff of 16 employees, including 4 delivery drivers.
3. Texas Tech currently enrolls 40,322 students.
4. Approximately 75% of these students will be fully prepared to enjoy an exciting career in the pizza industry on an annual basis.
5. Wash out rate among first year employees is 80%.

Therefore, there is an endless supply of opportunities for tard grads as they make their way into the workforce fresh out of college.
TommyBrady
AG
I need to know...do you actually believe Texas Tech is on par academically with Texas A&M?
TetonDream
Tech allowed me to get a score in the top 3 % of professional school applicants on the admissions test. Had a great career and retired early to Jackson Hole. Yeah I think Tech prepared me well.

And we have always liked women.
TommyBrady
AG
Tech doesn't even graduate 4 out of 10 of its students

What an idiot lol
TetonDream
Wow. That's your response. That aTm education prepared you well.
Party Boy
Defend Tech's honor! Defend the f*** out of it, dude!
TetonDream
You should be half as lucky as me.
My Tech education allowed me to have a career that allowed me to retire early to Jackson Hole. Big house on acreage with a direct view of the Tetons. My closet neighbors are two other Tech grads.
Pretty good for delivering pizza.
You just keep making yourself feel good by trying to tear us down. You only look foolish.
JWinTX
This Teton guy has to be a sock of that BLK idiot that was a Tech lawyer and argued ad nauseum with Doc. Only guys who bragged about their homes all the time on here.
TommyBrady
AG
Bro he and his Red Raider neighbors are living it up next to the Grand Tetons and he is so awesome he decided to come to Texags to help show everybody just how amazing Texas Tech is
AgDotCom
Tap the brakes on Jackson Hole being the end all.

I was on the square July 3, 2008. It was the most beautiful day I'd ever seen. 70 degrees, no wind, not a cloud in the sky. I struck up a conversation with a local and told him I could see why he lived there with days like this. He said "I moved here from New Jersey 20 years ago. We put up with 9 months of **** to get 3 months like this."
Jack Cheese
AG
TetonDream said:

BTW,
Turns out Beard has been working on this move to UT for about a year. He has the same agent as Shaka. Wasn't that a strange move! Shaka got railroaded out without being paid off with the big money. Beard wouldn't talk to the AD for the last several weeks.
Inside word is that he changed after the National Championship game. Probably the pressure to repeat. A lot of people in the athletic department, including coaches from other sports were getting fed up with him. Everyone put up with him because of his success but that was wearing thin. He had some issues with players and scholarships. He would promise a player as scholarship then pull it if he got someone else - not at the end of the year but once even after the player showed up to campus. Not a really good way to treat someone. I for one am glad he's gone. We don't need his kind.

Wow, good thing they took Beard off your hands! Y'all were due for an upgrade 2 years after going to the title game, sounds like.

Once again, this board's most insufferable, ridiculous poster has turned me from being a TTU supporter (or at least neutral) into actively disliking them again. You sir are a buffoon of the highest order.
Andy Farmer
American Hardwood said:

May Tech apply to be TAMU's little brother? We need to transfer alliances.
Andy Farmer
TetonDream said:

BTW,

I heard the same. Got too big for his starched wranglers. Time will tell. Hope Adam's kicks him in the dick next year.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
TetonDream said:

I read the first paragraph. Yes we should all be thankful that tceh is preparing the world for the future pizza delivery drivers.

In fact the next time I order a pizza I am going to raise my tip in gratitude for delivering safe, on time and warm.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Andy Farmer said:

TetonDream said:

BTW,

I heard the same.

like f'ing clockwork.

of course y'all didn't want him anyways.
DifferenceMaker Ag
TetonDream said:

You should be half as lucky as me.
My Tech education allowed me to have a career that allowed me to retire early to Jackson Hole. Big house on acreage with a direct view of the Tetons. My closet neighbors are two other Tech grads.
Pretty good for delivering pizza.
You just keep making yourself feel good by trying to tear us down. You only look foolish.
nm. Not worth it. At all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.