If Tech and A&M were ever allies...

9,686 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by yeshellyes
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is in our hate of UT.

First off...**** those **********s and their 2nd rate basketball team and AD. Picking inside the conference? Choke on a bag of dicks you lib ******bags.

**** Beard and his disingenuous ass. I've never had a curve ball thrown like the one he did. Alum of UT or not, he spent more time at Tech than UT and played the whole "when momma calls" card perfectly. Never had intentions of staying. What a ****head.

I hope Tech picks Mark Adams because word is he told leadership he will beat Beards teams ass when they show up next year Plus, he is allegedly the defensive architect for which Beard teams are known.

How can Beard be so blind to UT's lack of care of basketball? They don't give a ***** Their new facility isn't even their own and holds 40 percent less fans than Tech. The fans are there to see and be seen. Not to cheer basketball. If Adam's doesn't accompany Beard to Texas, I wonder if and hope Beard fails miserably and gets swallowed up in an orgy of gay male strippers.

Suck ass and choke on the pubes, Horns.
ruddyduck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
no thanks.

enjoy your conference.
AggieRob93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ags have been saying this for decades, but second rate schools like tech and their unremarkable alumni could only seeth at the Ags while being acquiesent subjects to their donghorn overlords. Tech is reaping what they have sown, and this is no less than they deserve after continually failing over decades to see the big picture.

Too little, too late. Tough tit.
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggieRob93 said:

Ags have been saying this for decades, but second rate schools like tech and their unremarkable alumni could only seeth at the Ags while being acquiesent subjects to their donghorn overlords. Tech is reaping what they have sown, and this is no less than they deserve after continually failing over decades to see the big picture.

Too little, too late. Tough tit.


Not all of us acquiesce to those dong puffers.

And Tech has stood up to UT in part in recent years.

So kindly EAD.
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ruddyduck said:

no thanks.

enjoy your conference.


Thanks ruddy. Love the support.
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We were not
DatTallArchitect
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought everyone knew that the sips prefer to screw over the schools in their conference more than the ones not in their conference.
TommyBrady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tech sites are now calling Beard a sociopath because he left. Between that and all the companies offering services and food for life it all seems very sad and pathetic.

Begging someone to stay and then trashing them the next day is such a Tech thing to do
2wealfth Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The next round of BDF negotiations should go well. Got my popcorn ready.
TommyBrady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas Tech will use their west texas delegation to force whatever they want. The amount of money and resources they force to the panhandle is disgusting.
e=mc2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good luck Andy. Glad to be away from the sips. I suggest Tech start figuring out a way to move to the PAC.
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We haven't forgotten that tech hates A&M almost as much as they do sip. At least today you do. Tomorrow you might very well be back to hating on us as your #1

Like the previous poster said, enjoy your conference.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DFWnation
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
e=mc2 said:

Good luck Andy. Glad to be away from the sips. I suggest Tech start figuring out a way to move to the PAC.

The PAC 12 probably wouldn't take them for academic reasons. If they joined the PAC 12, they'd be the worst school academically by a long shot.
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BohunkAg said:

We were not
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DatTallArchitect said:

I thought everyone knew that the sips prefer to screw over the schools in their conference more than the ones not in their conference.


Should've known. Honestly never thought it would be Beard. Such a gullible chump.
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TommyBrady said:

Tech sites are now calling Beard a sociopath because he left. Between that and all the companies offering services and food for life it all seems very sad and pathetic.

Begging someone to stay and then trashing them the next day is such a Tech thing to do


I think you'll find more Tech fans pissed with his apparent lack of regard for Tech after years of feeding us bull*****

This is a guy that said "when momma calls, you come home". He then spends the next 5 years acting like he is content and loving life only to get a sniff from UT and suddenly Tech is trash. Declined a lifetime contract, declined a financial offer better than UT, declined to let Tech counter offer. All this after Tech built a practice facility contoured to Beards desires and placed a mural out front.

So low rent. If this was UNC or Duke...I'd be pissed but I'd get it. UT? Same UT that Shaka says had no fan support? Same one that ran off Penders, Barnes, and Shaka? Same one that doesn't even have their own hoops facility? Gave Beard way too much credit. **** that guy.
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DFWnation said:

e=mc2 said:

Good luck Andy. Glad to be away from the sips. I suggest Tech start figuring out a way to move to the PAC.

The PAC 12 probably wouldn't take them for academic reasons. If they joined the PAC 12, they'd be the worst school academically by a long shot.


Yeah but at least athletically we would stand a chance. Maybe.
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
e=mc2 said:

Good luck Andy. Glad to be away from the sips. I suggest Tech start figuring out a way to move to the PAC.


Looking better and better each day.
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PAC strong! Get it done.
Rec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We stood up to tu by saying they couldn't put us on their network! ...while taking it up the ass because we still have no conference network.
BarnacleBill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow....tough crowd
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tech fans had no problem with Beard when he gave UNLV the finger. Seems like you reap what you sow
yeshellyes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Think you'll be smearing sh*t on their buses or throwing batteries at them or ramming goal posts at their fans? I could go on but I'll just say tator tots can f yourselves.
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Andy Farmer said:

ruddyduck said:

no thanks.

enjoy your conference.


Thanks ruddy. Love the support.
Lost you when a bunch of drunk techies dropped f bombs on my 80 year old mom. True story. And I was right by Dr.McKinney when the goalposts came in. And did not miss an Aggie game in Lubbock from the seventies onward.

Your fans suck.

Enjoy being the sips beech.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BQ_90 said:

Tech fans had no problem with Beard when he gave UNLV the finger. Seems like you reap what you sow


Slightly different scenario, chief.
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any tech fan who thought beard would stay is delusional.
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
yeshellyes said:

Think you'll be smearing sh*t on their buses or throwing batteries at them or ramming goal posts at their fans? I could go on but I'll just say tator tots can f yourselves.



Only if we can do better than we did to Aggies.
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dermdoc said:

Andy Farmer said:

ruddyduck said:

no thanks.

enjoy your conference.


Thanks ruddy. Love the support.
Lost you when a bunch of drunk techies dropped f bombs on my 80 year old mom. True story. And I was right by Dr.McKinney when the goalposts came in. And did not miss an Aggie game in Lubbock from the seventies onward.

Your fans suck.

Enjoy being the sips beech.


Was it as though you were at the Alamo?
Jimbo4win
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who is Texas Tech and who is this UT of which you speak? University of Tennessee?
Jimbo4win
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not to mention, there are only two schools that matter in the BDF..OU for football and KU for hoops. It's always been that way and always will be that way...
TommyBrady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas Tech is the 2nd worst academic school in the Power 5. Only West Va is worst
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gosh, Andy, say what you really feel. Don't *****foot round.
I think God is on the side of the team with the biggest tackles. - Knute Rockne

Estis Tejas
levypantsEOY
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Andy Farmer said:

DFWnation said:

e=mc2 said:

Good luck Andy. Glad to be away from the sips. I suggest Tech start figuring out a way to move to the PAC.

The PAC 12 probably wouldn't take them for academic reasons. If they joined the PAC 12, they'd be the worst school academically by a long shot.


Yeah but at least athletically we would stand a chance. Maybe.


Lubbock offers raider rash, an occasional upset, and tumbleweeds. You're third tier in a second tier conference. Sucks to suck.
TXAGBQ76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, because it benefitted you- thus it was okay then, squaw.
Maroon Dawn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry Tech

You are a dependent peasant serf who Sip only keeps around to till their fields for them and will get rid of as soon as it's slightly more profitable for them

Sucks to be you and Baylol
Last Page
Page 1 of 4
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.