stRanger fan

3,040 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Party Boy
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oakland thinks Jake Diekmann is a closer. Don't tell them any different. We need to go to our 5th LCS in a row. So far it looks pretty good. Altuve, Brantley, Bregman, and Gurriel are all batting .500 or better. Jordan, Tucker, Brantley and Bregman all have 3 ribbies or more. You can't win'em all if you don't win the first two.

Have y'all still got that genius that ran off Nolie running your team? The Rangers' Wikipedia article is real sparse on administrative information after 2016.

Hi muy.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

agent-maroon
AG
SILVER ALERT

https://texags.com/forums/53

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LonghornDub
I have a legitimate rivalry with muy. I am old and he ain't no spring chicken. This is the old Rivalries Board

2wealfth Man
AG
Dub: what did you guys do to tard; they are all bent out of shape moreso than normal.
LonghornDub
We hired one of our old alums to coach the roundball team. I don't understand the big deal. It's not like it's football or something important.

Party Boy
Another beat down today.

When do we get to f*** up the Rangerettes?
LonghornDub
Not for over a month. To paraphrase Pogo, Friday the 13th comes on Thursday in May for the Rangers.

There's more good news: We have 15 more games against our cousins in Oakland. They look horrible.

The cloud on the horizon: Next up are the Angels for two in LA. They're almost as hot as the Stros.

TX_Aggie37
AG
Rangers are bad. Astros are good. It used to be the reverse. One day it will be again. I'm one of the few Rangers fans who can put my disdain for ******* fans aside and enjoy watching good baseball, so it doesn't bother me a ton that the Astros are the superior club. Enjoy it while it lasts. I took the Rangers run of good years for granted, but I now realize how quickly it can go to *****
greg.w.h
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

Rangers are bad. Astros are good. It used to be the reverse. One day it will be again. I'm one of the few Rangers fans who can put my disdain for ******* fans aside and enjoy watching good baseball, so it doesn't bother me a ton that the Astros are the superior club. Enjoy it while it lasts. I took the Rangers run of good years for granted, but I now realize how quickly it can go to *****
Thats because you didn't start watching them in 1972...
BohunkAg
AG
This is beautiful no matter who you are a fan of

LonghornDub
Correa finally pulled his head out of his a..., er, wallet and contributed with a two-run tie-breaking dinger in the top of the ninth and started a game- ending double play in the bottom of the inning. About time.

Bohunk - agreed. Hope you get a decent team soon, but I think you nee a new person running your operation.

agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- A gray, life-sized, inflatable garbage can was heaved over the right-field scoreboard and made its way onto Angel Stadium's warning track at the conclusion of Monday's sixth inning, the latest -- perhaps most glaring -- indication of the anger that still festers around the Houston Astros.

Moments later, with Jose Altuve up to bat, a real garbage can landed in almost the exact same place, spilling a handful of plastic bottles as it collided with the dirt and interrupted play once more.
The animosity, persistent throughout the course of a four-hour game from the 13,447 fans in attendance, was a continuation of what the Astros experienced in Oakland over the weekend, only this time they didn't win in spite of it.
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31201933/los-angeles-angels-fans-toss-trash-cans-jeer-houston-astros-win

Looks like the astros have developed rivalries with the rest of MLB
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Party Boy
California idiots trashing their own field because they hate daddy so much.

Awesome.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.