Vandy launching $300 million football and basketball facility upgrade

4,286 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agent-maroon
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This has to sting

LOYAL AG
AG
Of all the pictures they chose one with the AD wearing a mask? Why not a pic of Dudley or Memorial? Incidentally I wonder if Memorial will get AC finally? A couple of years ago we were up there for a college visit with my daughter and we went to the baseball field to watch one of their CWS games on the jumbotron. There were storms in the area so they ushered us into Memorial to watch it there. That place wasn't made for June use. Glad to see them investing in upgrades.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
McInnis80
Schools like t.u. and OU can hit up boosters in the short run but it's going to be a killer to the little 8 in the Big 12. In the past the Horns could money whip coaches but when schools like Vandy, Miss State, Purdue and Northwestern are getting significantly more money from media than the Big 12.

Good to kinow we are not with the Big Bevo any more. Look for the big 2 to push for a bigger check than the other 8.
HeyMoe
AG
I don't know what form Vandy's football facilities upgrade will be, but I'm pretty sure it won't be a steaming vag in the endzone.
rootube
AG
$300m for football and basketball. I'd like to see a picture of where they are spending all that SEC money.
yell_on_6th st
AG
I don't think that's enough
Agsuffering@bulaw
This is really a good point. I doubt the public realizes what is down the road. The PAC is already at that point. The BDF will also eventually have too many mouths to feed.
zooguy96
So, Vandy might have, what, 20 people at their fb games after the upgrade?
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Look for the big 2 to push for a bigger check than the other 8.
Name a time when this wasn't the case.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.