Horns Down, Always

5,006 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DGAG92
jasvetz86@tamu.edu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Horn2015
Congrats on a tremendous victory. When your basketball and baseball teams are at the bottom of your conference, you guys get any victory that you can.

You would never see Aggie stuff on the uniform of The University of Texas. But, you would never see an entire song dedicated to Aggie either.

Congrats!!!!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Obsession still noted. How do you get so much stuff in that little head of yours?
Potcake
AG
Congrats on your victory, scoring a couple of packs of Pall Malls from the commissary for trade and giving your Ned Beatty ass a day off.
BQAG02
AG
What's the over/under on how long it takes Sark to beg to play us?
Sterling82
BQAG02 said:

What's the over/under on how long it takes Sark to beg to play us?

Don't know but now that Horn2015 has popped off we're likely to smoke tu in the Texas relays.
aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

Congrats on a tremendous victory. When your basketball and baseball teams are at the bottom of your conference, you guys get any victory that you can.

You would never see Aggie stuff on the uniform of The University of Texas. But, you would never see an entire song dedicated to Aggie either.

Congrats!!!!

Are you sure? 100% sure? Before you answer ...

Here is an Arkansas Hog on the uniform of the University of Texas.

So are you SURE you would never see Aggie stuff on the uniform of The University of Texas?
Brian DeSpain
One verse of the War Hymn is about Texas. The second verse. The first line of Texas fight is Texas fight , Texas fight, and its good bye to A&M. You are scheduled to run at A&M this spring. Your guys will wear Texas A&M on their uniform. I have also seen Texas wear an A&M logo at indoor meets at A&M. What an uninformed post you made.
aginlakeway
AG
Brian DeSpain said:

One verse of the War Hymn is about Texas. The second verse. The first line of Texas fight is Texas fight , Texas fight, and its good bye to A&M. You are scheduled to run at A&M this spring. Your guys will wear Texas A&M on their uniform. I have also seen Texas wear an A&M logo at indoor meets at A&M. What an uninformed post you made.

Yep. 100% correct.
RAB87
AG
Brian DeSpain said:

Do you really expect t-shirt Horns to know anything about the school in Austin?
45-70Ag
AG
When did joe Biden become a horn poster on texags
Horn2015
Lol. It's ok. You are Aggie, so understanding things can be sometimes is difficult for you.

There is a difference between having an entire song dedicated to another school and having a slight mention.

There is also a difference in touting the horns down sign and putting the logo of the track meet sponsor on your uniform.

I hope this helps, but like I said, you are Aggie.
Jock 07
AG
Horn2015 said:

understanding things can be sometimes is difficult for you.

grasping the basic concepts of English is quite difficult for sip.
aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

Lol. It's ok. You are Aggie, so understanding things can be sometimes is difficult for you.

There is a difference between having an entire song dedicated to another school and having a slight mention.

There is also a difference in touting the horns down sign and putting the logo of the track meet sponsor on your uniform.

So are you SURE you would never see Aggie stuff on the uniform of The University of Texas?
rootube
AG
Horn2015 said:

Congrats!!!!

I have to give you credit Horn2015. You don't let the historic collapse of horn sports programs diminish your enthusiasm. You would be insufferable if horn sports were doing well. As it is, you are just adorable.
JWinTX
You're replying to a jorts sock. Pathetic
rootube
AG
JWinTX said:

I see you are working through some things. How did jorts hurt you?
03_Aggie
Horn2015 said:

Congrats!!!!

Maybe if it was you'd still be allowed to play it.
Sterling82
JWinTX said:

I hadn't heard this but I could see it being true. Nobody could really be so stupid unless it was a stunt.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Horn2015 said:

And your entire athletic program is in shambles.

You were Texas.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Looks like Jorts got his butt injection tonight, trying to project dominance after biting the pillow.
Loyalty
AG
Horn2015 said:

Congrats!!!!
6 out of 10. Not a bad troll. I've seen you do better though
Muy
AG
Horn2015 said:

Congrats!!!!

So triggered.
Loyalty
AG
Horn2015 said:

You must try harder. Cmon. 3 out of 10 troll
ABATTBQ11
AG
Congrats on your national d**k sucking championship.
DGAG92
AG
Horn2015 said:

Congrats!!!!

Dude, your #3 seed basketball team got ***** slapped by the #14 seed Abilene Christian......Abilene Christian.

Dude, your #5 baseball team just got ***** slapped by our bottom of the conference baseball team.

You really are stupid.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.