March Madness: Abilene Christian 53 - Texas Longhorns 52

6,766 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Artimus Gordon
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Will Abilene Christian be forced to forfeit the tournament win due to the rampant "Horns Down" hand gestures? This is a punishable offense now...

Gosh I sure hope they don't get the death penalty. Poor baby Longhorns (insert horns down here).
Rec
AG
I didn't think about the crushing sanctions that will surely be served to punish those evil christian horns downers! There will be hell to pay!
Horn2015
Quote:

It is absolutely better to not make the tournament with little fanfare than to lose in the first round spotlight and become the laughing stock of the country.

So being the worst team in your conference is better than making the tourney as a high seed and getting upset.

Lol. That is why you are Aggie.
BQ_90
AG
Horn2015 said:

Quote:

It is absolutely better to not make the tournament with little fanfare than to lose in the first round spotlight and become the laughing stock of the country.

So being the worst team in your conference is better than making the tourney as a high seed and getting upset.

Losing to ACU in MBB and Iowa State in football is why everyone in the country points at the sips and laugh.

yell_on_6th st
AG
Horn2015 said:

DFWnation said:

Horn2015 in shambles

Aggie is so cute!! But, since I'm in your head, I'll let you know I'm ok.

I'm glad that The University of Texas brought Aggie into the NCAA tournament. It's a great event. Too bad your team was the worst team in your Conference. But, even as bad as Aggie is at basketball, you did manage an incredible victory last night. Congrats to that wonderful performance!!

I thought maybe Aggie had already given up on basketball now that the baseball season started. I know Aggie is much better at baseball and would never lose to the likes of ACU.

Wuzzup Jorts? Guess your prison "experience" turned you into a die hard sip. Once you get that treatment it's beta for life.
BQ_90
AG
I guess rubbing your face in the cooter of a stripper and her monkey was good luck after all

SandiaAg12
AG
In this case it is indeed better to be irrelevant and out of the spotlight than have the country laughing at you and relishing in your defeat.

Just look around social media today. Quite entertaining to say the least.

Good times!

yeshellyes
AG
ttu_85 said:

AggieRob93 said:

ttu_85 said:

Love the horn tears. The pain is delicious. By the way has anybody seen aggie in the tourney.

Carrying water for tt's daddy...not surprising.

Tell us, what's worse: not making the tourney, or losing to acu in the first round?
Both are pretty bad but neither situation applies to Tech, so I dont really care. Last I heard we have Arky in the second round.

Congrats tater tot u for some success in a secondary sport. BTW, you've had 2 winning seasons, barely, in football in the last 10 years. More congrats for accepting your doormat status.
ttu_85
yeshellyes said:

ttu_85 said:

AggieRob93 said:

ttu_85 said:

Love the horn tears. The pain is delicious. By the way has anybody seen aggie in the tourney.

Carrying water for tt's daddy...not surprising.

Tell us, what's worse: not making the tourney, or losing to acu in the first round?
Both are pretty bad but neither situation applies to Tech, so I dont really care. Last I heard we have Arky in the second round.

Congrats tater tot u for some success in a secondary sport. BTW, you've had 2 winning seasons, barely, in football in the last 10 years. More congrats for accepting your doormat status.
Well, 4 in Basketball with a National Champ game appearance in 2019. Then there were 6 or so NCAA Baseball WS showings, Does that mean using your logic that baseball doesn't count either?

Whats funny about this, is in the 2000's you guys used to say exactly the same things when your football team had its own lost decade.
yeshellyes
AG
Not sure what you mean by "count" but congrats on some success in another secondary sport. We had 3 losing football seasons in the 2000's, hardly a "lost decade". We've had 4 since 2000. Thump your little chest while we play and win big boy football.
LeagueCityAg
AG
Horn2015 said:

DFWnation said:

Horn2015 in shambles

Aggie is so cute!! But, since I'm in your head, I'll let you know I'm ok.

I'm glad that The University of Texas brought Aggie into the NCAA tournament. It's a great event. Too bad your team was the worst team in your Conference. But, even as bad as Aggie is at basketball, you did manage an incredible victory last night. Congrats to that wonderful performance!!

I thought maybe Aggie had already given up on basketball now that the baseball season started. I know Aggie is much better at baseball and would never lose to the likes of ACU.

You're in our head? You come to the board of a rival school to boast about your mediocre athletics program. We are the ones that live rent free in your head bub. Now that the Horns embarrassed themselves again, maybe you should try to go outside for once.
RAB87
AG
ttu_85 said:

Why yes, yes we have. Twice since joining the Conference of Champions. Just like Tceh. And Baylor. And two more times than the lowly Horns.
DGAG92
AG
ttu_85 said:

We're at the same place you are tard......at home!! LMAO......woooooooooo pig soooey!!!
DGAG92
AG
Horn2015 said:

Quote:

This is delusional you are. Kansas had to forfeit its semi game in the big 12 tourney, handing yet another underserving win to your over rated horns. Once again, an over hyped, over rated and over ranked longhorn sports team.

Now, isn't there an "all gas, no brakes" klan rally you need to attend?
Raiderjay
When have either of you been to the national championship game??? Go get your shine box ..::
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
wyoag93
AG
I hate to say it, but the BDF isn't looking all that great.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Horn2015 said:

Quote:

No.

We are Aggie because we outmaneuvered you when you thought you were the $#!+ and forced you to carry on in your shine box conference when we broke for frontiers that have only dumped many millions more into our pockets and raised our national presence while you play in Manhattan (Kansas) and desperately look for marquee games at home.

Shut your hole and get in the corner we point to, gimp!

Congrats on the early tourney exit, though.

Oil Can Harry's outta be hoppin!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Still obsessed I see. So predictable.
bigfooticus
ACU powerhouse get blown out by 20 by an 11 seed
Tamu_mgm
AG
you hate to see it
Artimus Gordon
So pick your poison. A humiliating 2 pt loss to ACU or a 20 plus point beat down at the hands of UCLA?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.