They don't all deliver pizzas

3,289 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agent-maroon
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TT lineman Broderick Washington who is a NFL rookie breaks in cars for a living but got caught. You can't make this stuff up.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

PneumAg
Thugs gonna thug. Give them a multimillion dollar NFL contract, and still gonna thug.
Madman
AG
He should have gone to Seattle then. They think stealing is just a sign of being in need and the victim is actually just donating to a more deserving person.
HeyMoe
AG
Dan Jenkins had a line in one of his books about a coach who offered a recruit his own gas station that he could rob whenever he wanted.
LonghornDub
Quote:

Virtually every far out weird occurrence Jenkins dreamed up came true. And there really is a P J Clarke's in Manhattan. My son and various in-law's stuck me with a $900+ check there two summers ago.
Happy thought for the day: Oral Roberts 75, THE Ohio State University 72. That's a 15 seed beating a 2 seed.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Raiderjay
Old Dub, hope you are doing well....

This moron is an idiot and deserves to be locked up....

But do you really want us to pull up the T-Sip hall of honor for dumbassery and breaking the law????? Something about stones and glass houses, go look it up in your reader's digest collection......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
ttu_85
LonghornDub said:

TT lineman Broderick Washington who is a NFL rookie breaks in cars for a living but got caught. You can't make this stuff up.

So whats Vince up to these days? Remember him?

ttu_85
raiderjay said:

Old Dub, hope you are doing well....

This moron is an idiot and deserves to be locked up....

But do you really want us to pull up the T-Sip hall of honor for dumbassery and breaking the law????? Something about stones and glass houses, go look it up in your reader's digest collection......
Dub has come to OR to slap himself in the face with dildos. Its why his memory is so short.
CoachtobeNamed$$$
sips and tards battling it out on TexAgs. This is like midget wrestling!
Pooh Ah
AG
Not what I was looking for on this thread....
agent-maroon
AG
LonghornDub said:

Quote:

Virtually every far out weird occurrence Jenkins dreamed up came true. And there really is a P J Clarke's in Manhattan. My son and various in-law's stuck me with a $900+ check there two summers ago.
Happy thought for the day: Oral Roberts 75, THE Ohio State University 72. That's a 15 seed beating a 2 seed.
What about 14 seeds defeating 3 seeds? Does that make you happy too?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ttu_85
LonghornDub said:

Quote:

Happier thought of the week. ASU beating the Horns. thats a 14 beating a 3.
agent-maroon
AG
I expected stronger plagiarism skills from a tceh grad.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.