Big XII 7 teams dancing, SEC 6

15,927 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Reno Hightower
Loyalty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

Basketball is stupid. Who gives a ****

It's OK Aggie. It's hard for a college at the level of Aggie to be good at more than one real sport. Your men's basketball and baseball programs are garbage, but that's to be expected because you are decent at football. Now, you've actually win nothing, but you did get a nice participation gift with a high end of year ranking.

Congrats on that wonderful achievement!!
He's back!! Been a little bit quiet lately since your savior mensa was fired and you hired a drunk with a worse head coaching record than mensa had. But I digress....

So ok, I would say that for taking such time off, getting rest, creative juices, etc, this troll should have been just a tad more creative. Was going to give you a 4 out of 10 (which is what you deserve). But since I'm in a benevolent mood and truly do feel sorry for you I'm going to stretch the score to a 5.5 out of 10. Keep trying, it will get better and it entertains the flagship at the same time.

Congrats on a wonderful achievement!!!
Horn2015
Martin Cash said:

Horn2015 said:

gwellis said:

Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

It's OK Aggie. It's hard for a college at the level of Aggie to be good at more than one real sport. Your men's basketball and baseball programs are garbage, but that's to be expected because you are decent at football. Now, you've actually win nothing, but you did get a nice participation gift with a high end of year ranking.

That garbage Baseball team is 2-0 vs the big 12 this season.

Congrats!! Another incredible achievement for Aggie!!! You should go huge the closest guy to you and start singing about The University of Texas.
14-4 vs. 11-5. Who's garbage?

Let's see after conference play starts. No Xavier there to pad your win totals.

Well, on second thought.
TXAGBQ76
AG
And no BYU and Texas State for you.
Keep digging, obsession still noted...
ttu_85
PneumAg said:

Back in the mid 2000's you guys said this about football.
ApachePilot
AG

Sterling82
Horn2015 has got to be the worst trash talker I've ever seen. He makes Wil E. Coyote look successful.
LeagueCityAg
AG
Yo, you up? Just give it up lol
aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

Martin Cash said:

Horn2015 said:

gwellis said:

Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

Congrats!! Another incredible achievement for Aggie!!! You should go huge the closest guy to you and start singing about The University of Texas.
14-4 vs. 11-5. Who's garbage?

Let's see after conference play starts. No Xavier there to pad your win totals.

Well, on second thought.

How did Texas do tonight?
Charlie 31
AG
PneumAg
Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

Just checking in. You f*ggots in the final four yet?
Charlie 31
AG
jamieboy2014
AG
See, what your tiny brain doesn't understand horn fan is that EVERYBODY hates your University, not just Aggies. Anytime your pathetic excuse of a program loses, EVERYBODY laughs because your fanbase is the vilest, scum-filled cesspool in the country. You can go back to sucking your male prostitute's dick now and crawl back in your hole. Poor mentally challenged sip (I realize that's redundant).
If your username is jickyjack1, Shooter McGavin, proudaggie02, txrancher69, or Rick Deckard... don't bother responding. You won't offer anything insightful.
screw-tu
Horn2015 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Thanks for your continued obsession with Texas A&M. I am sure TexAgs appreciates your monthly donation.

Lol, in true Aggie fashion, I still have a star. I guess you like me so much you just put one bu my name.

You see, a while back, this site gave a free upgrade. I think it was for a month, but I don't remember the details. For free, everyone could use the upgraded smileys and such.

When that ended, they didn't take the star away from me. Again, I guess I'm that valuable. However, I'm not paying and I don't get the extra benefits.

But, it's cute that Aggie thinks I'm paying.

Lying SOS
wbt5845
AG
This thread

Muy
AG
sips, we have 2 recent Sweet 16 appearances, how about you?
Ian Neff
AG
Brian DeSpain said:

I want the Aggies to win everything. But this is the State of Texas! If A&M went on a Alabama type run in football I would not care if the Aggies finished dead last in every other sport during that run. Sad to me State of Texas teams who are average or below in football are bragging about freaking basketball. The Aggies finishing #4 in the Nation in Football is way more worth bragging about than a sport played indoors wearing shorts.

This times eleventy BILLION.

But I did love Alex Caruso et al against NIU. One of the greatest games in Aggie Sports history.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Horn2015 said:

gwellis said:

Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

Abilene Christian just f-ed you in the a$$ on national television and didn't even give the GD common courtesy of a reach around.

Another Incredible achievement for sip!!! You should hug the nearest Red Raider and shout "guns up!" as you are currently sniffing their jock.

Abilene.

Christian.

Now go and get your f-ing shine box.
10Aggie10
AG
Horn2015 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Thanks for your continued obsession with Texas A&M. I am sure TexAgs appreciates your monthly donation.

Lol, in true Aggie fashion, I still have a star. I guess you like me so much you just put one bu my name.

You see, a while back, this site gave a free upgrade. I think it was for a month, but I don't remember the details. For free, everyone could use the upgraded smileys and such.

When that ended, they didn't take the star away from me. Again, I guess I'm that valuable. However, I'm not paying and I don't get the extra benefits.

But, it's cute that Aggie thinks I'm paying.

Staph, can we get a fact checker on this?
DGAG92
AG
Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

At least we "earn" it......horn won the big12 tourney by default, because KU had to drop out.

We were reminded last night, AGAIN, how you "USED TO BE" texas!! LMAO.....did they have to wear their masks on the ride home? Hows austin? Bahahahaha...**** hole.
wbt5845
AG
o ferk
DeangeloVickers
AG
Gonna need that banner to remember the good ol days
W
AG
another NCAA tournament...and BDF teams getting upset left and right
schwack schwack
AG
BQ78
AG
Isn't doing that a hate crime in Texas now?
jamieboy2014
AG
BQ78 said:

It SHOULD be a crime to lose to ACU in basketball. Thankfully, sip is used to breaking the law.
If your username is jickyjack1, Shooter McGavin, proudaggie02, txrancher69, or Rick Deckard... don't bother responding. You won't offer anything insightful.
ABATTBQ11
AG
BQ78 said:

Only in Waco, Lubbock, Austin. It's only a hate crime in San Antonio in late December and in Dallas in early November.
TXAGBQ76
AG
It's cute you did not deny your complete obsession with Texas A&M. Thanks for coming out of the closet.
racerfink
So... as of midnight tonight, what will the totals be for each conference?
racerfink
Or maybe you'll start hiding behind the Pac-12's skirt now...
W
AG
wow, Kansas upset too
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Big 12 NCAA wins
Baylor - 16 seed, 9 seed
KU - 14 seed, lost to a 6 seed
tceh - 11 seed, lost to a 3 seed
OU - 9 seed, lost to a 1 seed
OSU - 13 seed, lost to a 12 seed
WVU - 14 seed, lost to an 11 seed
sips - lost to a 14 seed

7-3 versus 9 seeds and higher
0-3 against 8 seeds and lower

Typical Big 12 NCAA basketball year full of being over seeded and choking it away still.

Power ****ing bottom right there
JWinTX
After one full weekend, SEC with two teams and Baylor is the only BDF team left. And Villanova will finish the job next game with the Bares.
LOYAL AG
AG
W said:

another NCAA tournament...and BDF teams getting upset left and right
It happens every year. At some point it's not an upset anymore, is it?

Not really sure why the BDF keeps playing sports at all. Just stop trying.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Muy
AG
What's the update on BDF vs SEC teams remaining?
ttu_85
Big 12-0 said:

Discuss, and please, keep it civilized...
Couple of things:

Make a note of where on texags you are.
Note the posting environment and history.
Note your target audience.
Note your topic.

Now manage your expectations.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.