Big XII 7 teams dancing, SEC 6

15,925 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Reno Hightower
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Discuss, and please, keep it civilized...
PneumAg
Basketball is stupid. Who gives a ****
DeangeloVickers
AG
What a banner to hang! You can hang it at Kliffs bachelor pad in Zona
Horn2015
PneumAg said:

It's OK Aggie. It's hard for a college at the level of Aggie to be good at more than one real sport. Your men's basketball and baseball programs are garbage, but that's to be expected because you are decent at football. Now, you've actually win nothing, but you did get a nice participation gift with a high end of year ranking.

Congrats on that wonderful achievement!!
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Whenever I see a sip try and talk smack, I immediately picture them like this:

Just a sad, deluded, short-bus riding fool.
agswin1988
AG
Billy and company thank you for the $13
45-70Ag
AG
It's basketball

If Rasheed Wallace can be successful in a sport, that sport is garbage
Brian DeSpain
I want the Aggies to win everything. But this is the State of Texas! If A&M went on a Alabama type run in football I would not care if the Aggies finished dead last in every other sport during that run. Sad to me State of Texas teams who are average or below in football are bragging about freaking basketball. The Aggies finishing #4 in the Nation in Football is way more worth bragging about than a sport played indoors wearing shorts.
AgsinGA
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Congrats. How many will be out after the first game?
JWinTX
I want A&M to be great at everything. The fact that they aren't there in men's hoops bothers me, but so believe in Buzz. That said, this state has some solid programs that the Ags need to leap past.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
agswin1988 said:

Billy and company thank you for the $13

That's a good point:

Take a good look at that sip. He actually paid money to subscribe to post on a former rival's forum.

Brian DeSpain
JWinTX said:

I want A&M to be great at everything. The fact that they aren't there in men's hoops bothers me, but so believe in Buzz. That said, this state has some solid programs that the Ags need to leap past.
. I want the same. I want the Aggies to win in every sport. But for Big 12 Texas schools coming over flexing over getting one more team in is crazy. Mostly because they suck so bad in football. I mean they got one more team in than the SEC a great football, baseball, softball, track conference. But to be honest a 9-1 #4 finish in football is way more important to me than a NCCA tourney bid. By the way. Didn't the SEC win the SEC/Big 12 basketball challenge.
Muy
AG
Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

It's OK Aggie. It's hard for a college at the level of Aggie to be good at more than one real sport. Your men's basketball and baseball programs are garbage, but that's to be expected because you are decent at football. Now, you've actually win nothing, but you did get a nice participation gift with a high end of year ranking.

Sorry you had to watch the Ags finish 4th on the nation in the far bigger sport.
South Platte
45-70Ag said:

It's basketball

If Rasheed Wallace can be successful in a sport, that sport is garbage
You say that as if he isn't 6'10 and freakishly athletic.
Potcake
AG
Yea, this was a totally normal season with some teams having far fewer games than conference mates. Hell, some teams were even gifted conference tourney final spots because of Covid. Flex on brothas.

ABATTBQ11
AG
Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

Amazing that you can type and suck **** at the same time. You should take that on the road.
45-70Ag
Sterling82
I don't care how many big 12 teams are in compared to the sec in a year where duke and Kentucky sit at home and teams went a full month of the season without a game. Nevertheless, A&M should be way better in basketball than what we saw this year.
SquareOne07
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Serious question.how many young men on those 7 B12 squads have known your mouth in the biblical sense?
Satellite of Love
Big 12-0 said:

Now do the Big 12 wrestling titles.....lol ::snickers::
BohunkAg
AG
Big 12-0 said:

I need to poop.
wbt5845
AG
Big 12-0 said:

The brackets were announced starting at 5 PM CDT yesterday. This loser's first thought, within minutes of the brackets coming out, was to run to TexAgs.com and brag to his non-rivals.

gwellis
AG
Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

That garbage Baseball team is 2-0 vs the big 12 this season.
Gil '91
AgCat93
AG
TXAGBQ76
AG
Thanks for your continued obsession with Texas A&M. I am sure TexAgs appreciates your monthly donation.

TXAGBQ76
AG
Thanks for your continued obsession with Texas A&M. I am sure TexAgs appreciates your monthly donation.
YellowPot_97
AG
Big East 2.0
Dr. Mephisto
AG
If you think this is a brag worthy achievement, it says a lot about your lack of things to brag about.

Jock riding 9 other schools ABOUT BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT SELECTIONS in a terrible and weak football conference is about all you have left.

I eagerly await your squeeing over BDF darts, cricket, and Quidditch ranking and results.
Horn2015
TXAGBQ76 said:

Lol, in true Aggie fashion, I still have a star. I guess you like me so much you just put one bu my name.

You see, a while back, this site gave a free upgrade. I think it was for a month, but I don't remember the details. For free, everyone could use the upgraded smileys and such.

When that ended, they didn't take the star away from me. Again, I guess I'm that valuable. However, I'm not paying and I don't get the extra benefits.

But, it's cute that Aggie thinks I'm paying.
Horn2015
gwellis said:

Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

Congrats!! Another incredible achievement for Aggie!!! You should go huge the closest guy to you and start singing about The University of Texas.
Cactus Jack Spivey
Horn2015 said:

gwellis said:

Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

Congrats!! Another incredible achievement for Aggie!!! You should go huge the closest guy to you and start singing about The University of Texas.
Worse sock/troll than Levypants. fightinag and VatoLoco. Please work on your craft. Still not entertaining.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Sometimes I just feel sorry for Horn2015
TXAGBQ76
AG
Obsession still noted...
TXAGBQ76
AG
Obsession still noted.
Martin Cash
AG
Horn2015 said:

gwellis said:

Horn2015 said:

PneumAg said:

14-4 vs. 11-5. Who's garbage?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.