Advice needed

3,134 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Science Denier
PneumAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello, everyone. I am seriously considering walking out on my wife and children to be with a pole-dancing stripper who I met at a gentlemen's club a while back. Does anybody know somebody who has done this that I could talk to for some advice? Growing up as a football player in Texas and being a big fan of college football myself, I was hoping maybe somebody in the college football business who has done the same thing, like a coach perhaps, would have some insight to share. Does anybody by chance know of a college football coach in Texas I could speak with who has abandoned his wife and children for a pole-dancing stripper and could offer me some guidance on the best way to go about doing that?

This is a very serious crossroads in my life, and if I could just talk for a while with somebody else who has already left his wife and children for a pole-dancing stripper, whoever that person might be, it would really help me out.

Let me know if you have any names of college football coaches in Texas who fit this description. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Fart noise.
BrotherChad
AG
I don't really see the issue of a man leaving his wife and kids for someone who makes him happier.
BQ_90
AG
shaggy bevo is over by the east texas board
rebag00
AG
Ask yourself this one question: Is the wife willing to introduce a trained monkey into your bedroom? If not, you already know what to do.
Shoefly!
AG
BrotherChad said:

I don't really see the issue of a man leaving his wife and kids for someone who makes him happier.

Then why have the kids? They're innocent products of the marriage. Pretty chicken chit and selfish individual.
Horn2015
No stripper would have your ugly ass, no matter how much you throw at her.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Depends. Does this pole dancing stripper dance with a primate? If so, I might know a guy. If not, you're SOL.
PneumAg
ABATTBQ11 said:

Depends. Does this pole dancing stripper dance with a primate? If so, I might know a guy. If not, you're SOL.

Yeah, now that I think about it, she did mention that she sometimes performs with her "little humanoid friend." I bet it is a primate of some sort.
e=mc2
AG
The coach you're looking for is at the University of By God Texas! A true power program! They play in Austin in the fall and San Antonio in the winter. Heck of a deal!
Jack Squat 83
AG
No you dummy, there aren't any football people and especially any coaches who could give you advice since that would be such a horrible thing to do. That would exhibit a monumental lack of integrity with his kids.

Even if a man existed who has gone that low, there is absolutely no way a Texas football program on any level would hire them anyway. That would be a terrible look for that team! Come on man, get ahold of yourself!
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
rebag00
AG
e=mc2 said:

The coach you're looking for is at the University of By God Texas! A true power program! They play in Austin in the fall and San Antonio in the winter. Heck of a deal!

Thanks for helping out with this info! But a word of advice - those guys in Austin DO NOT do clown shows.

But for the right price, I am sure you could get a two girl show.
Big 12-0
I will have you know that that pole-dancing stripper is MY WIFE!

(one for the old-timers)
Science Denier
AG
If you were a real man, you'd have enough money to have your wife and pole dancing stripper at the same time.

Lol poors
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.