J J Watt released.

4,636 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Johnny Park!
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought no one could out-stupid Bud Adams. The McNairs have done it.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Watt asked for it. He should go sign the veteran minimum at Tampa Bay
dixichkn
AG
Lost his icon status when he took the knee. Meh. Great player and he deserves to go chase the ring bc he'll obviously never get it playing for this sht show. But not shedding any tears over this
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Well.... bye
AggieOO
Shai-Hulud said:

f tom brady and f the bucs.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
AggieOO said:

Shai-Hulud said:

Jealous???
buda91
AG
I'm not jealous, YOU'RE jealous.
AggieOO
AgOutsideAustin said:

AggieOO said:

Shai-Hulud said:

Jealous???
sure buddy.

i guess i'm jealous of all teams and players i dislike. Thanks for clarifying.
West Point Aggie
AG
So if the astros can blow up what they have, Houston can own the trifecta of team destruction.

That would be impressive!
80s Guy
Went from Clutch City to Choke City to Rebuild City....
LonghornDub
Watt's leaving because the McNairs are letting the team chaplain run the football team. He may be even dumber than O'Brien IF that's possible, but the dumbest people are those who hired them.

In the news, one of two ESPN NFL analysts asked to pick the team most likely to pick first in next spring's college draft chose your Houston Texans. Yeah!

HTownAg98
The will trade that pick for a ham sandwich.
LeagueCityAg
AG
The Astros cheating scandal cursed the city of Houston
dermdoc
AG
DFWnation said:

I love bitter Ranger fans.

And has anyone seen Cal McNair and Deloss Dodds in the same room at the same time?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Credible Source
AG
AggieOO said:

Shai-Hulud said:

Did you get your feelers hurt?
RAB87
AG
LonghornDub said:

I thought no one could out-stupid Bud Adams. The McNairs have done it.
DeLoss did it at Horns. Put that program in the crapper by firing Mack and starting the clownshow of hires including Chollie, Titty Twister, and now Seven Win Sark. Also kept the Horns mired in the Big 11am Kickoff Conference and the Bovine Network, which have a combined fanbase of a few homeless dudes and some dildo-waving Horn students. Meanwhile, the hated Texas Aggies moved to the Conference of Champions and are making BANK. And Vanderbilt gets a bigger payout than Horns - let that soak in.
AgCat93
AG
AgOutsideAustin
agent-maroon
AG
DFWnation said:

Houston football was cursed long before the Astros cheated. Remember the Oilers?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Have I been asleep at the wheel or has Dallas or San mexico won something since the father Houston Astros went to 2 World Series and brought home a ship?

The bitter rangers fans are getting all uppity in a Father Houston thread.
YouBet
AG
LonghornDub said:

Watt's leaving because the McNairs are letting the team chaplain run the football team. He may be even dumber than O'Brien IF that's possible, but the dumbest people are those who hired them.

In the news, one of two ESPN NFL analysts asked to pick the team most likely to pick first in next spring's college draft chose your Houston Texans. Yeah!
What does this mean?

I don't follow the Texans so not sure what's happening there behind the scenes.
agent-maroon
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Have I been asleep at the wheel or has Dallas or San mexico won something since the father Houston Astros went to 2 World Series and brought home a ship?

The bitter rangers fans are getting all uppity in a Father Houston thread.
We're still talking football, right? Why would Ranger fans be bitter about Houston's abject lack of football success going on two franchises now? Or watching their marquise players looking for a way out?

But yeah, Rangers fans are bitter about the Astros cheating their way into a championship when Houston football has never played in a super bowl.
agent-maroon
AG
https://torotimes.com/2021/01/21/texans-bad-news-jack-easterby/
YouBet
AG
agent-maroon said:

https://torotimes.com/2021/01/21/texans-bad-news-jack-easterby/
What in the world?

That city is football cursed.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yeah, pretty stupid to disrespect a player and him what he wants. Watt asked to be released and the owner honored it. What an idiot!
LonghornDub
He wouldn't have been wanting out if the Texans weren't run so poorly. He had too much invested in creating good will in Houston. He just couldn't take the stupidity and duplicity of the owners anymore.

JWinTX
For a state known for its love of football, other than the Ags, the big brand names of this state can't do **** for being a winner. Cowboys are Raiders 2.0 under Al Davis 2.0, the Texans are the worst run organization in pro sports, and the other power schools in this state are just mediocre to embarrassing.
Johnny Park!
Don't really care other than this dips**t team cannot figure out how to extract value from its superstars. Between Watt, Hopkins, and Watson and the lost draft picks they have put themselves in a years-deep hole.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.