McConaughey is a believer in Sark

12,042 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Potcake
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey all you sexy recruits. Come play for Texas and I will shine your stars up for you in the chicken wing room, I mean champagne room.

Also you can pet the monkey.

Madman
AG

Be careful with the monkey. He gets a bit rapey.
agent-maroon
AG
Yeah, well... we're going to need a bigger pole...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Shoefly!
AG
Ahahahaha! Wholee chit! Excellente!
dixichkn
AG
Calorie Assassin
Madman
AG
Get off my stage fat boy.

ABATTBQ11
AG
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

" He's now stepping into the HC, which is the same but more and a different job than he had then. "

What does this even mean?

It means what it says it's supposed to mean kemosabe
SgtBarbarossa
I feel like there'll be a lot of Sark Farks in the near future
SgtBarbarossa
Just in time for college football to come back to video games

screw-tu
Stupid ******* is an embarrassment to the great state of Texas. I will never understand the commercial appeal of this dips**t.
BronkNagurski
Austin needs a pole installed in the lockerroom . . . to improve morale.
Not cool. I applaud anybody that has fought to recover from an addiction. My mother was an alcoholic and died at an early age. I wish she had the strength to fight and overcome alcoholism.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
SgtBarbarossa
33 said:

Not cool. I applaud anybody that has fought to recover from an addiction. My mother was an alcoholic and died at an early age. I wish she had the strength to fight and overcome alcoholism.
Jesus dude, it's a rivalries post not something personal. I've had addiction take its toll on my family as well, along with plenty of things I use to take the piss out of people. It's a joke, not a dick, don't take it so hard.
Dominion Caracas Branch
If his addiction hurts tu football, I am all for it.

Slam 'em back, Sark.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

Not cool.

But Rumlin was?
carl spacklers hat
Gibberish. Was he baked when he gave this interview? Sounds like a stooge.

Quote:

"Look, I feel good and I feel hopeful," McConaughey told Smith. "He obviously did great work as an OC at Alabama. He's now stepping into the HC, which is the same but more and a different job than he had then. Look, at the University of Texas, you've got to understand how to embrace the awesome scrutiny that comes with the stage here as players and as coaches. The stage at the University of Texas is like no other.

"So in that way, because it's like no other, you actually are an underdog at UT. Now, who can shine on that stage? I want him to bring he's got an underdog mentality. He's got his retribution story. He's got his own redemption story. Well, let's parlay and parcel that into our becoming of who our football program is right now. We want badass with character. Let's see.

"I've yet to meet him. I'm going to give him a call here, maybe this afternoon to catch up to him, because I want to explain about some things. But you get handed the keys to the Ferrari at the University of Texas. So you've got to remember that, when you were driving to get to this position, you were grinding. You were braking late turns. Don't start braking early now. Let's get it on. Let's roll."

HTownAg98
Madman said:

I'm sure Matthew is a legit sip fan, well for a lot of reasons. But I have to wonder if he uses sip football as a way to bring attention back to himself. He recently stated he might run for Governor and he has a pretty steady cadence of behavior that regularly keeps his name in the public mind.

Now if he runs for governor will he be smart enough to temper his fanboy act? There are more people in the state that pull for other schools than there are that pull for the dildo brigade.

It would be horrible to have this dildo in office.

He's part owner in the Austin FC team now, so I'm guessing he has to stay not baked more often now. He was on Rich Eisen's podcast, and seemed quite lucid, and it was a good interview to listen to. The whole time I was asking myself "Who has replaced Matteo with this voice of logic and reason?"
Tamu_mgm
AG
schwack schwack said:

Quote:

Not cool.

But Rumlin was?
Rumlin was just silly and stupid. It wasn't even offensive, and most Aggies didn't give 2 sh***s at the time of that pathetic excuse of a nickname.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Not cool.
schwack schwack said:

But Rumlin was?

Rumlin was just silly and stupid. It wasn't even offensive, and most Aggies didn't give 2 sh***s at the time of that pathetic excuse of a nickname.
Of course. I was just pointing out 33's hypocrisy.
Agsuffering@bulaw
My favorite aunt was an alcoholic and it killed her. She would have laughed at the sark jokes.
schwack schwack said:

Quote:

Not cool.

But Rumlin was?
I never made fun of Sumlin.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

No, but your fan base sure did & is my point.
schwack schwack said:

Quote:

I don't have a fan base. And, you said it was I was the hypocrite.

You really meant that you were generalizing.

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
aginlakeway
AG
schwack schwack said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Not cool.
schwack schwack said:

But Rumlin was?

Of course. I was just pointing out 33's hypocrisy.

How is 33 being hypocritical? It doesn't sound like he used that nickname for Sumlin. So why is he personally being hypocritical?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
aginlakeway
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

My favorite aunt was an alcoholic and it killed her. She would have laughed at the sark jokes.

I am a recovering alcoholic who was literally homeless on Greenville Avenue in Dallas 14 years ago.

I have mixed feelings about anyone joking about someone's addiction. But it is the Texas coach ... so ...

"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
schwack schwack said:

I don't have a fan base. And, you said it was I was the hypocrite.

You really meant that you were generalizing.
Please accept my sincere apologies. I made the huge, wrong & foolish leap that since there was no Ag Tag, that you were probably a fan of the whorns & were here to troll. I didn't mean to denigrate your post and because I assumed the above, I was basically trying to point out what would have been a hypocrisy coming from their fan base. Again, I am very sorry.
NathanChristie
AG
Why doesn't he just superglue his lips to tu's ass?
Potcake
AG
33 is a tu fan. His TA persona is a passive-aggressive nuetral Texas college sports fan. He moved to Germany and has an actual potcake dog (a cool thing).
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.