McConaughey is a believer in Sark

11,998 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Potcake
SgtBarbarossa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nothing like needing a celebrity to explain to your new coach how things work. I have straight up run out of room to accurately illustrate that **** show.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sports/texas-longhorns-steve-sarkisian-matthew-mcconaughey-minister-of-culture-alabama-crimson-tide/

Quote:

"Look, I feel good and I feel hopeful," McConaughey told Smith. "He obviously did great work as an OC at Alabama. He's now stepping into the HC, which is the same but more and a different job than he had then. Look, at the University of Texas, you've got to understand how to embrace the awesome scrutiny that comes with the stage here as players and as coaches. The stage at the University of Texas is like no other.

"So in that way, because it's like no other, you actually are an underdog at UT. Now, who can shine on that stage? I want him to bring he's got an underdog mentality. He's got his retribution story. He's got his own redemption story. Well, let's parlay and parcel that into our becoming of who our football program is right now. We want badass with character. Let's see.

"I've yet to meet him. I'm going to give him a call here, maybe this afternoon to catch up to him, because I want to explain about some things. But you get handed the keys to the Ferrari at the University of Texas. So you've got to remember that, when you were driving to get to this position, you were grinding. You were braking late turns. Don't start braking early now. Let's get it on. Let's roll."

AgCat93
AG
EMY92
AG
After reading that, I really hope that he was stoned.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
Quote:

But you get handed the keys to the Ferrari at the University of Texas.

Flashdiaz
AG
except it's not a Ferrari, it's a Fiero.
DallasAg 94
HumpitPuryear
AG
AgCat93 said:

This is Sark when his assistant rings and says "Matthew McConaughey on line 1"
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Hey Bongo boy you are out and the Pole Assassin is in...
- Sark After Dark
Madman
AG
I'm sure Matthew is a legit sip fan, well for a lot of reasons. But I have to wonder if he uses sip football as a way to bring attention back to himself. He recently stated he might run for Governor and he has a pretty steady cadence of behavior that regularly keeps his name in the public mind.

Now if he runs for governor will he be smart enough to temper his fanboy act? There are more people in the state that pull for other schools than there are that pull for the dildo brigade.

It would be horrible to have this dildo in office.
BronkNagurski
You know what Wooderson thinks of installing a stripper pole and a wetbar in the lockerroom?
Dominion Caracas Branch
Sark was a qb at byu, HC at freaking usc and and assistant at Bama. What a ****ing *****.
aginlakeway
AG
"The stage at the University of Texas is like no other."

Do people actually believe this?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
AgCat93
AG
aginlakeway said:

When you figure in how weird Austin has become - yes.

It's Babylon on the Colorado.
JimboKearn
That pic...

Jeeeezuz Choist
TexAg1987
Flashdiaz said:

except it's not a Ferrari, it's a Fiero.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
" He's now stepping into the HC, which is the same but more and a different job than he had then. "

What does this even mean?

Agsuffering@bulaw
...Drinking the Cutty Sark!
vin1041
AG
It's not like he has a choice.
91_Aggie
AG
He's now stepping into the HC, which is the same but more and a different job than he had then.

I have read that several times and my mind is boggled.

Its the same
But more
And different

Madman
AG
91_Aggie said:

He's now stepping into the HC, which is the same but more and a different job than he had then.

I have read that several times and my mind is boggled.

Its the same
But more
And different

Idiocracy missed out not casting this guy.
agent-maroon
AG
Ferrari? Shouldn't he be pitching Lincolns or does his contract have an outlet clause that let's him pimp other autos when he's dropping these BS cliches?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BronkNagurski
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

...Drinking the Cutty Sark!
https://y.yarn.co/1886a41a-98f1-4308-9894-a19a1a3635ab.mp4
RAB87
AG
aginlakeway said:

Yes. Haven't heard of dildo parade anywhere else.
T Durden
AG
Do you have the clip of them bringing in cases of Cutty in the back door of the restaurant? Would be a good edit for Sark and their football office!
Madman
AG
Bad time for a lot of orange schools right now. The folks at UT have to be wondering why they paid UCF $6M for a guy that was about to be fired.

dixichkn
AG
EMY92 said:

After reading that, I really hope that he was stoned.
I don't think you'll have to hope very hard
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

Look, at the University of Texas, you've got to understand how to embrace the awesome scrutiny that comes with the stage here as players and as coaches. The stage at the University of Texas is like no other.
I think that was previously summarized quite succinctly as "cesspool" by He Who Shall Remain Nameless
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Serious questions. Question 1-How do these Bongo Boy - head coach hook ups work? Does the sip coach of the day call Bongo Boy first or does Bongo Boy call sip of the day coach of the day first?

Question 2-Since present sip coach of the day is a teetotaler do they meet at Sonic?

Question 3- How does Bongo Boy get sideline passes to all the games and why?

This is very confusing.

Potcake
AG
He is the Minister of Culture
Madman
AG
He is the Minister of Truth actually.
TheCougarHunter
AG
That bongo-playing idiot MM doesn't know a damn thing about football. He thought Chollie Strong was a great hire, too.
Caesar4
AG
This is the kind of Sark that that DB and the rest of the sip DBs believe in:

BQ_90
AG
aginlakeway said:

is sure is
AGnGA
I am sure Lincoln is glad he used the Ferrari example. They don't want their name associated with that **** show.
Loyalty
AG
LOl...he needs to stick to acting. But his sip mindset is really why coaches are set up for failure there.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.