Seven Win Sark After Dark

8,362 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RAB87
RAB87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's absolutely amazing that the Horn media is running with this hire as some kind of renewed commitment to winning. They hired a coach who was fired for public drunkenness and averaged seven wins a season. His staff is already laced with Instagram strippers. There's no way this ends well for the Steers.
AgCat93
AG
RAB87 said:

There's no way this ends well for the Steers.

And we're absolutely, positively fine with that.
LOYAL AG
AG
I'm just amazed they've gone from Five Core Values to Drunk In Public and poleassasin in less than a decade.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Dominion Caracas Branch
I want to know how bad herman was behind the scenes for this to be an acceptable exit strategy.

I mean it had to be bad.
BohunkAg
AG
From "Texas is back" to "Texas is on crack."
Mookie
AG
The narrative is that they've been the white knights in the sea of darkness this whole time, now they're going to cheat with the big boys.

Jack Squat 83
AG
LOYAL AG said:

I'm just amazed they've gone from Five Core Values to Drunk In Public and poleassasin in less than a decade.

Last time I checked strippers, booze and monkeys were NOT on the Core Values list. These are more than ok for "but We're Texas".

I just want to see the little monkey in a little cowboy costume, sitting in the saddle on Bevo w a little dildo in each holster.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
WC94
AG
Dominion Caracas Branch said:

I want to know how bad herman was behind the scenes for this to be an acceptable exit strategy.

I mean it had to be bad.

Well, you had to kiss Herman to get any meaningful playing time. Sips were perfectly fine with man on man love, but rumor has it their gender studies department was pushing for a female kicker and that would be a big no-no.
DifferenceMaker Ag
LOYAL AG said:

Don't forget 2 coaches who are walking NCAA violations, one of whom even has a show cause under his belt. They are really dragging the gutters with this staff, and they're apparently proud of it.
DatTallArchitect
AG
LOYAL AG said:

To use poker terminology, they have gone full tilt.
Madman
AG
LOYAL AG said:

Kind of like the kid in High School that was a new person every year in a desperate attempt to be popular.

Freshman year cowboy boots and Wranglers.
Sophomore Now he is a metal head
Junior Now he is a preppy
Sr. Now he is new wave gay

They are just trying so damn hard to be one of the cool kids that its cringeworthy.
agent-maroon
AG
LOYAL AG said:

They haven't changed. The only thing different is the marketing and whatever BS the media is throwing out there.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gnglonghorn
Y'all talk a lotta **** for a team that's never won anything. Congrats on the top 5 finish. Know it's a huge achievement for a school like yours.
ABATTBQ11
AG
gnglonghorn said:

Y'all talk a lotta **** for a team that's never won anything. Congrats on the top 5 finish. Know it's a huge achievement for a school like yours.

Go **** yourself you dildo waving *****. Come back when you're school isn't full of poosays.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
RAB87 said:

public drunkenness
I just communicated with Mensa, Chollie and Macovic. That trait will be an asset for next three years until they find Sark's replacement.
BQ_90
AG
gnglonghorn said:

yall talk a lotta **** for a team that can't beat Iowa State.
RAB87
AG
gnglonghorn said:

You must be really proud of your own school too! The dildo parades and drunken coaches are really cool.
aginlakeway
AG
gnglonghorn said:

Are you the same poster who started this thread? Why the change in demeanor?

https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/2276896/replies/35012174
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Jack Squat 83
AG
RAB87 said:

gnglonghorn said:

You must be really proud of your own school too! The dildo parades and drunken coaches are really cool.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
agent-maroon
AG
BQ_90 said:

gnglonghorn said:

yall talk a lotta **** for a team that can't beat Iowa State.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RAB87
AG
So the Horns have a head coach who was fired for pubic drunkenness, and assistant head coach with a girlfriend who goes by Pole Assassin, several coaches who are unemployable by other conferences due to cheating, and a bunch of dudes from the Pacific Northwest. Ouch. At least they're trying to add a Stoops brother.
aggiejim70
AG
I wish them well. My only hope is they do almost as well with a coach from Alabama as we did.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Ronald Reagan
gnglonghorn said:

Uhhh...judging by how rare it is for Texas to finish that high it appears to be a huge achievement for them as well.
RAB87
AG
aggiejim70 said:

I wish them well. My only hope is they do almost as well with a coach from Alabama as we did.
Other than Sark coaching drunk from the sideline, the Pole Assassin being arrested for prostitution at the Yellow Rose, and the monkey being relocated to it's country of origin, I wish them the best too.
West Point Aggie
AG
Oh a different sip cockroach than the usual tired few sneaks into old ovaries....
Agsuffering@bulaw
Sark has a recruiting class to salvage. No time to question...
Agsuffering@bulaw
12 years and 4 coaches ago since your last top 5 finish?
LeagueCityAg
AG
gnglonghorn said:

Y'all talk a lot of **** for a team that can't beat TCU
RAB87
AG
Will be fun to anchor the "Seven Win Sark" moniker when the Horns average the same and he takes the same path as Charlie and Tom in a couple of years. Calling it now. Bookmark this thread for "I told you so's".
jb 00
West Point Aggie said:

Oh a different sip cockroach than the usual tired few sneaks into old ovaries....

Old ovaries?
RAB87
AG
What's up with the monkey?
RAB87
AG
Which is more embarrassing? Hiring a football coach who was fired for public drunkenness and averaged seven wins in prior HC role or Shaka's loss to tiny ACU?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.