So Urban thinks the Jags is a better job than the Sips???

2,973 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Callate Donnie
Raiderjay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ouch....
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
LeagueCityAg
AG
It is, the Jags are bad, but the sips are a whole other dumpster fire right now.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Strike two for that realtor showing the wives around.
DatTallArchitect
AG
He's not wrong
Madman
AG
I think he realized the impossibility of fixing a team that is forever and permanently young.
foat wuth ag
AG
Yes
Artimus Gordon
Heck Sark sold out too soon. He probably could have gotten an NFL HC job. Instead he is in Austin singing the praises of the eyes of texas and whining about not being able to play the Texas Aggies!

KLIFF and CUM are both HC's in the NFL. That would be a heckuva note if tom Herman landed an NFL job.
Carlo4
AG
Radio said a rumor is going around that Meyer purposely interviewed with the Sips to all but guarantee Herman gets canned at texas and never intended to take it seriously.

I'm now an Urban Meyer fan again
DatTallArchitect
AG
Carlo4 said:

Radio said a rumor is going around that Meyer purposely interviewed with the Sips to all but guarantee Herman gets canned at texas and never intended to take it seriously.

That was speculated here at the time Urban was being courted
Agsuffering@bulaw
I'm convinced it is true.

Herman set things in motion that got CUM fired. CUM was arrogant enough to lie but not clever enough to think through covering it. Journo never asks the question if not fed by Herman.

This is a smurf version of the communists vs the nazis. Both are bad. It probably would have been better if Herman stayed one more year and sucked in recruiting. Sark is at least a fresh face for them.

But, I think the joke is on Sark. The sips are a miserable lot that very few can handle. They treated Mack badly from when he lost the B12 in '01 until he beat Michigan in the Rose Bowl after '04. Amazing that he kept playing their game.

Anyways, I hope he fails at football and succeeds at sobriety.
Horn2015
Uh, NFL jobs are better than College jobs.

I know a Raider posted this, but I would expect that even Aggie could figure out this concept.
BQ_90
AG
Horn2015 said:

Uh, NFL jobs are better than College jobs.

I know a Raider posted this, but I would expect that even Aggie could figure out this concept.
Any job is better than the sips job. That is why you're hiring drunks, coaches who leave their kids for strippers and performing monkeys

And all because you have let Iowa State pass you as a program,
WC94
AG
Carlo4 said:

Karma is a *****!
ArmchairCowboy
AG
Carlo4 said:

AM, FM or VY?
Dr. Nefario
Meyer to Herman...

Dominion Caracas Branch
Carlo4 said:

He may have ****ed texas hard if sark bombs. I don't blame him after herman and whorns cost him the tosu job.
Callate Donnie
So, it looks like he is seeking $12M a year to be the Jags coach. What would t.u. have offered? $10M?

Let's see, more money, no recruiting battles, no dealing with jagoff big money donors. For a guy who previously "retired" due to "stress," going to the NFL seems like the right call. Only question will be how does he handle losing...a lot.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.