Sips hire former Aggie DB coach

3,334 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Sterling82
Heisenberg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Terry Joseph. I huge bag of Meh during his time here.

All the sips thought they were getting LSU DB coach Corey Raymond. What a surprise that struck out on their first choice, or first 8 choices, again.
TX AG 88
AG
lol
Jack Squat 83
AG
Sips will now try to take credit for our stellar defense this year. After all he was an Aggie coach.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
LOYAL AG
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

Sips will now try to take credit for our stellar defense this year. After all he was an Aggie coach.

Of course. I mean we actually owe them credit for the 12th Man since they hired Dana Bible a few years after that game.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Agvet12
AG
I just love that they hired Terry Joseph as an "ace recruiter" from ND and having completely forgotten that he's the guy Charlie Strong ass-raped in recruiting under Sumlin to land all those highly touted DBs and LBs that they squandered

Meanwhile, ND is basically saying he wasn't doing a great job and was asked to look for a new place to go.

Sips gonna sip lol
Sterling82
Who ended up as DC? Frankly, I don't know why he didn't keep Ash.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.