Lots of Bama jock riding.

4,906 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by vin1041
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
All I see if I'm a good skill position player form that branding is to go play for Alabama. Didn't CDC fire Herman for kids leaving the state and now they're encouraging kids to do it?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Got dang whorns that's pathetic and you better buy that graphics person more pizza and beer for all that overtime.
Sad.
Party Boy
This is what teasip f***gots have been reduced to. Lmao.

'We'Re TeXaS!'

F**GOTS.
Tom Doniphon
They hired a freaking COORDINATOR away from saban... same as multiple other colleges have done for years. And yet Saban keeps winning...

I'm sure this time is different though. Those dildos really got the lynch pin I bet... Bama probably isn't a machine without Sark after Dark.
FJB
Hood
AG
Here's a fun search I made.

Please enjoy reading these sip clowns after getting poleaxed by their own football account!

https://twitter.com/search?q=aggies%20coattails&src=typed_query
Jock 07
AG
Does sip think they're going to be able to put bama trophies in their case? Holy **** sip, have some damn pride.
Artimus Gordon
Boy those sips are so desperate for attention!
Ol Rock
AG
I didn't see anything about winning under Sark as HC.
Skull Session
There isn't any level the sips won't stoop too. Chasing the SEC Brand like P I lawyers Chase ambulances.
Maroon Dawn
AG
'Member when they accused us of riding the SEC's accomplishments?

I 'member!
DallasAg 94
Mathguy64
AG
I love how on that chart he gets credit for 2 guys at USC when he coached 5 games and got fired for being hammered during games.
goodAg80
AG
Do they get to add the Heisman Trophy to the trophy case?
up-n-aTm
AG
JFF chimed in:

SgtBarbarossa
Does this mean we get to claim a Jameis Winston Heisman Trophy and put it next to JFF and Crow's? Maybe we can claim some of the Bear's championships, too, somehow if we trade some of our self respect
DatTallArchitect
AG
That's hilarious
Madman
AG
Any word on the entire offensive staff moving from Bama to Austin? I heard the back up plan is Urban for OC.
Mathguy64
AG
Madman said:

Any word on the entire offensive staff moving from Bama to Austin? I heard the back up plan is Urban for OC.

OCUM to the rescue!
bankshot11
AG
This reminds me of when they would puff out their chests and brag about having an "Oregon style offense" during the final Mack years and first few Strong years.
Madman
AG
bankshot11 said:

This reminds me of when they would puff out their chests and brag about having an "Oregon style offense" during the final Mack years and first few Strong years.
Mack went on Gameday and told everyone he was building an "SEC Style Defense".

I haven't heard anyone ever claim they were building a "longhorn" style anything, ever.
vansprinkle
AG
Madman said:

bankshot11 said:

Mack went on Gameday and told everyone he was building an "SEC Style Defense".

I haven't heard anyone ever claim they were building a "longhorn" style anything, ever.

In Key West they have longhorn style dildo parades.
1976Ag
AG
I read somewhere that people are calling tu Alabama Lite with all the Alabama coaches hired by Sark.

I guess Ohio State Lite didn't work out too well for them with Herman and tOSU former DC (Ash) that were on Ohio State's national championship team in 2014. They also hired OC (Yurich) from tOSU's 13-1 2019 season when they went to the College football playoffs.

I guess we will see if Saban's former assistant coaches are better than Urban Meyer's former coaches. tu couldn't temp the master to join them, so they went for their apprentices.

Alabama plays tu in 2022 and 2023. I wonder how much Saban will enjoy coaching against Sark after the number of coaches Sark poached from Saban. That game will be during Sark's second and third seasons at tu. It will be a good barometer on how tu and Sark are performing.
Ulrich
I for one think it's pretty impressive how Sark took over a mediocre Alabama program and coached them to national relevance.
vin1041
AG
Got to have players!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.