Muschamp said no to Sark After Dark

3,482 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DatTallArchitect
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
texag84
AG
Smart move. Why go back to that **** show?
Ag1985
Gary Darnell's phone is ringing as we speak.
Sark should keep Chris Ash as DC.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Mathguy64
AG
Sark would have be nuts to hire Boom Boom. That level of intensity would drive a HC to drink.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Muschump knows it's a cesspool ....
Tom Doniphon
While Herman is begging USCe to hire his sorry ass, their former HC is refusing an offer to come to Austin... kinda tells the story.
FJB
Agsuffering@bulaw
I wonder if running an odd front was a non-starter for Boom?

Muschamp is a base 4 guy. Sark ran base 3 his last season at UW and his 1.5 seasons at USC. Saban runs a 3-man and the sips recruited for a 3 man front until this past season, if they ever really stopped. They might have just switched this year b/c Ossai was their only real pass rusher, so there was not much deception going on running a 3-man front. We had similiar problems in 2011 (Demontre was a pass rusher, not a cover LB- only question was whether Porter was coming too)

Sterling82
I think Odom would be a great hire...better than Muschamp.
nortex97
AG
There has to be a quasi-retired band fundraiser out there some place. Or a chieftain.
Dr Lane Trowlan
Sterling82 said:

This. Muschump is old news.
Agsuffering@bulaw
I can think of 2 reasons Sark offered boom:

1. He thinks boom is great
2. On a budget until they get done paying Herman and hoped to get boom at a value price (since he probably just needs to attempt to cover)
Shoefly!
AG
Sterling82 said:

I think Odom would run away as fast as he could from that festering pyle of burnt orange dung heap. Remember he has already been through the Mizzou debacle years back, but yes he is an upgrade from boom.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Shoefly! said:

Sterling82 said:

I think Odom would run away as fast as he could from that festering pyle of burnt orange dung heap. Remember he has already been through the Mizzou debacle years back, but yes he is an upgrade from boom.
I imagine he is a lot like Elko in that he likes where he's at until the right HC gig comes along
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.