Mature Aggies will remember Sarkisian....

4,554 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Funky Winkerbean
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
......from 1996. Do 536 yards passing and 6 TD's strike a familiar note? That is all.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Postal
AG
I was a Freshmen in HS and he had a good game, when he was playing. What's your point?
BQ_90
AG
Like Sark I was drunk that day
AustinAggie87
AG
Mature Ags recognize a booger-eating alcoholic.
SafetySam79
AG
Ok cool, hook'em.
RVAg02
AG
LonghornDub said:

......from 1996. Do 536 yards passing and 6 TD's strike a familiar note? That is all.

What the **** does this have to do with anything?
AggieBand2004
AG
96? That was that one odd .500 season mixed into a 17-18 year stretch of winning football, right?
How random.

Well Sark will always have that to look back on, as A&M continues to own his new employer in every way.
ElephantRider
AG
I was 5 years old. Cool story
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
I remember him eating boogers. That's about it though.
Get ready bal. You're gonna in for a problem.
Dr Lane Trowlan
LonghornDub said:

Kinda reminds me of Taysom Hill.
Madman
AG
LonghornDub
I'm just jokin' around. I am totally underwhelmed by this hire. Reminds me of when corporations go through mergers just to cover up for the fact they're performing poorly. He was a mediocre head coach, has had all kinds of personal problems, and UT is giving him credit for winning under Saban? Dumb. Just like they credited Charley when he won with a pro quality quarterback against a weak schedule. I'm about to be 79, and I doubt I'll see UT any good again, but I enjoyed the 4 NC's and a lot of other good seasons. It's a shame we have idiots running the athletic department.

Go Aggies! BTHO UNC!

Owlagdad
Mature UW fans called him Seven wins Steve and were overjoyed he went to USC, his best year there was 8 wins?
Just Saying
Mature Aggies can't even remember their last national championship - just saying.
LonghornDub
I'm watching the Aggie game with the sound off as usual. The announcers these days are pathetic - more irritating than informative. This is a weird game. Both of A&M's lines are kicking **** out of NC's lines, and that is usually all it takes to instigate a rout. Maybe it's just late getting started. Go Aggies!

Just Saying
LonghornDub said:

I'm watching the Aggie game with the sound off as usual. The announcers these days are pathetic - more irritating than informative. This is a weird game. Both of A&M's lines are kicking **** out of NC's lines, and that is usually all it takes to instigate a rout. Maybe it's
I disagree, aggies are early starters and non-finishers - just saying.
LonghornDub
That's what I'm talkin' about. Go Aggies!

LonghornDub
Roll'em up! Roll'em up!

Prune Tracy
Not Coach Jimbo
I also remember when the sips claimed they could get Saban anytime they wanted...

Interesting how much yall have settled in a few years.
HTownAg98
Just Saying said:

LonghornDub said:

I'm watching the Aggie game with the sound off as usual. The announcers these days are pathetic - more irritating than informative. This is a weird game. Both of A&M's lines are kicking **** out of NC's lines, and that is usually all it takes to instigate a rout. Maybe it's

24 unanswered with 13:51 left in this game.

This post aged about as well as a dead fish left in the August sun.
AtlAg05
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Just Saying said:

LonghornDub said:

24 unanswered with 13:51 left in this game.

This post aged about as well as a dead fish left in the August sun. Just saying....

FIFY

You had the perfect opportunity.
wbt5845
AG
When you have to go back to Clinton's first term to make your point, you don't really have one.
Madman
AG
wbt5845 said:

When you have to go back to Clinton's first term to make your point, you don't really have one.
And when the sips have to hire a retread they don't really have a chance.
LonghornDub
Brian Smith has a scathing and totally accurate article in the HC this morning that details the mess that has been the UT football program for the last 11 years. The academic ***holes in charge should have let the car dealer set the tone years ago. He was a lot smarter than they were.

AlexNguyen
LonghornDub said:

Brian Smith has a scathing and totally accurate article in the HC this morning that details the mess that has been the UT football program for the last 11 years. The academic ***holes in charge should have let the car dealer set the tone years ago. He was a lot smarter than they were.
Thanks for the heads up. Reading it now.
Aggie97
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

96? That was that one odd .500 season mixed into a 17-18 year stretch of winning football, right?
How random.

Well Sark will always have that to look back on, as A&M continues to own his new employer in every way.

Also the year we lost to Louisiana in Lafayette.
AlexNguyen
AlexNguyen said:

LonghornDub said:

Thanks for the heads up. Reading it now.
Wasn't worth the ink or electrons. Smith is worried about money used to buy off Herman and to pay Sarkisian? Who cares? It isn't public money. Donors are funding the Herman and staff buyout.
Caesar4
AG
Just Saying said:

Just Saying is an early starter and non-finisher - Just Saying's mom
vegasaggie
I was at that game (drunk as well)
DifferenceMaker Ag
AustinAggie87 said:

Mature Ags recognize a booger-eating alcoholic.
He eats his boogers to get at the residue left behind from snorting key bumps all day. Just trying to be frugal.

DGAG92
AG
Coach Jimbo said:

I also remember when the sips claimed they could get Saban anytime they wanted...

Interesting how much yall have settled in a few years.

In their defense, sips new coach's name does start with "Sa" and end with "an". It's really close!!
Class of 1992
texag84
AG
Hiring a 57% winning coach is hilarious.

Baaaaaaaaaaack
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I hope he likes dildos.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.