But ol Del was the savior!

4,655 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Loyalty
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Madman
AG
Men's apparel first, sports second.
goodAg80
AG
AgDotCom
Reading between the lines and drilling down a little on the tweet in the OP, this may be what Anwar Richardson's post / article is about. I could be wrong, I don't pay for a Rivals subscription. It's a **** show, though, this is what happens when you bend the knee. Some people suspect a cancer / split within the team.

ElephantRider
AG
It's almost like he didn't actually do a lot of what he is given credit for doing at TCU!

He's a fraud, just like Herman
Agsuffering@bulaw
Tomlinson is why Fran won. Patterson Is why they won afterwards. But, del absolutely played the cards right. Del got ou to propose tcu as the replacement. Deloss didn't really care who the replacement was, so long as they lacked the economic power to challenge sip control.

Del probably sold tcu to ou an another game perfect for ou recruiting and close enough for fans to drive.

Ou didn't see the revenue gap coming. They would have been better off getting a better earner. Del probably made sure they didn't see it.
A New Hope
I thought carrington owned us?
goodAg80
AG
Fedup said:

I thought carrington owned us?
Rumor is he wants out.
McInnis80
They could always bring back Steve Patterson!
Gomer95
AG
I've been around him and it doesn't surprise me because he's a slick used car salesman con man guy that's a jerk and an idiot who fell into a school at TCU with good already established coaches and one alumni basketball coach that wanted to come back so pile up the AD issues on a big plate for him and let him have at it. Otherwise he is a big dork and the sips and he totally deserve each other.
Madman
AG
Gomer95 said:

I've been around him and it doesn't surprise me because he's a slick used car salesman con man guy that's a jerk and an idiot who fell into a school at TCU with good already established coaches and one alumni basketball coach that wanted to come back so pile up the AD issues on a big plate for him and let him have at it. Otherwise he is a big dork and the sips and he totally deserve each other.

Yeah but did you consider that Jacket, Tie, Sweater, Lapel Pin combo? He is the best dressed AD in the country and its not even close.

And don't get me started on his hair. Better than Perry's by a mile.
Gomer95
AG
LOL
McInnis80
Madman said:

And don't get me started on his hair. Better than Perry's by a mile.
Better hair than Rick Perry? Come on, Perry's hair is HOF.
Born Maroon
AG
Pooor longhorns can't afford to fire their head coach this year so the sip media will carry the water for t.u. again and demand sharp-dressed CDC gets the axe.

Yep, that's the answer. Keep Poor Pitiful Peewee another year and fire the AD.

.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
AlaskanAg99
AG
Already talking big about money whipping any coach they want.

Which is the exact same refrain for the last two hires. Which has resulted in one worse hire after the next.

Program is a complete trainwreck top to bottom. Conference is even worse, crap teams playing other crap teams early in the morning or sequestered on a network which is losing funding and programing year after year and that no one watches. It's an albatross preventing the Big 12 from any sort of network, and also keeping them out of any other conference.

When on earth do you think those bozos are going to wake up to realize they're completely effed?

Trick question: Never. They're never wake up.
wbt5845
AG
I wonder if Texas would enjoy having Jimbo as their head coach?

Yes? Really?

Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
That butterfly
McInnis80
AlaskanAg99 said:

When on earth do you think those bozos are going to wake up to realize they're completely effed?

I thought UT was woke? After watching the ''Eyes of Texas" train wreck, maybe not.
BohunkAg
AG
McInnis80 said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

I thought UT was woke? After watching the ''Eyes of Texas" train wreck, maybe not.
I have to admit this Eyes of Texas deal is particularly satisfying to watch, given our own problems over the summer. Not that I'm a petty piece of crap or anything. Oh wait.....
dixichkn
AG
It's amazing........we were all so elated in 2011 when Bowtie told the sips and the BDF to kiss off.......

But with each passing year, that decision actually looks better and better. Loftin and his juevos FTW
ElephantRider
AG
I can't imagine being in that conference right now
HTownAg98
Trouble is brewing.
West Point Aggie
AG
Reminder please: what's racist about "workin on the railroad"??
Let’s Go Brandon!
SchizoAg
AG
West Point Aggie said:

Reminder please: what's racist about "workin on the railroad"??
Apparently about 120 years ago it was sung at a minstrel show.
Snap E Tom
I'll give him credit. At least he's finally picked a side. Dummy should have done it sooner. He's going to get a lot of heat, but at least he picked a good hill to die on.

"Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides." -Thatcher
Texas Yarddog
AG
It triggers the Chinese players
Born Maroon
AG
Texas Yarddog said:

It triggers the Chinese players
Loyalty
AG
Yep, I've been told by sip that Del is "the best in the business". Of course he thinks Ketch is as well. Of course.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.