It's OK Aggie

7,225 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TheCougarHunter
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
While The University of Texas is still number one and Aggie is still looking up to us, second place is great for a school like yours. I mean, there's always next year, right?

CONGRATS!!!

Keep on trying!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/sports/college/2020/07/16/these-25-athletic-programs-raked-most-revenue/5434517002/

Quote:

No. 1: Texas. $223,879,781 revenue in FY 2019.
thirty-two
AG
Profit doe?
Horn2015
thirty-two said:

Profit doe?

Lol, Aggie is so cute.

You see, the purpose of raising monet in athletics is to spend it. You are not a corporation that makes profits for shareholders.

I think you should go hug the closest Aggie dude to you and sing about The University of Texas. It will help you feel better about coming in second to us the again.
aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

While The University of Texas is still number one and Aggie is still looking up to us, second place is great for a school like yours. I mean, there's always next year, right?

CONGRATS!!!

Keep on trying!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/sports/college/2020/07/16/these-25-athletic-programs-raked-most-revenue/5434517002/

Quote:

With all that money, how come the Brockermeyers are going to Bama?
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
All that money and yet...

aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

thirty-two said:

Profit doe?

Lol, Aggie is so cute.

You see, the purpose of raising monet in athletics is to spend it. You are not a corporation that makes profits for shareholders.

I think you should go hug the closest Aggie dude to you and sing about The University of Texas. It will help you feel better about coming in second to us the again.

Sidenote ... OU is 8th on that list. So congrats on winning what really matters!

goodAg80
AG
TXAGBQ76
AG
OP's favorite song is Willie Nelson's "Always on My Mind" when thinking about the Aggies, it is amazing how we own every millimeter of his tiny pea brain.
Jock 07
AG
And yet sip can't even afford to feed its coaches. Pooooooooooooor (literally) sip
BronkNagurski
Last 10 years, spittin' distance of .500?!?
2 losses to Maryland
Loss to Kansas
5-5 versus BAYLOL?

Hahaha. Bwahahah. Poooooor tsips.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Horn2015 said:

CONGRATS!!!

Keep on trying!!!

Quote:

Don't you have a glory hole to man or something?
Caesar4
AG
OP is so lonely and needy.

And, OP links to a slideshow, the equivalent of a coloring book. No analysis/discussion. I'm getting the feeling that OP never finished elementary school.
Hood
AG
Horn2015 said:

The return on your spending sucks.
TXAGBQ76
AG
So they are providing art work (Monet) to their players? Isn't that against NCAA rules?
Ol Rock
AG
Those funds might help you pay the huge buyouts of Smart and Herman when you finally realize they can't buy you wins.
Horn2015
Hood said:

Horn2015 said:

Keep trying Aggie. I know it's been a while, but if you keep trying, maybe you will get one. I mean, it's been over 70 years.
McInnis80
Until every school uses the same rules, these numbers are meaningless. How can Texas spend more money than Ohio State when the Buckeyes have more sports than Texas? As long as UT counts all Erwin Center event ticket sales as Athletic revenue, this is not a reasonable comparison.

aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

Hood said:

Horn2015 said:

Keep trying Aggie. I know it's been a while, but if you keep trying, maybe you will get one. I mean, it's been over 70 years.

So with all of that winning tradition, how come the Brockermeyers are going to Bama?
goodAg80
AG
Horn2015 said:

Hood said:

Horn2015 said:

ghollow
AG
Horn2015 said:

CONGRATS!!!

Keep on trying!!!

Quote:

All that money. You out-recruit every other team in the BDF every year. Have a large portion of the sports media over-rating you every year. You have a huge supply of dildos on campus and seem to get more and more each year.

And yet, since we left the BDF, you have not been able to win the conference. You are still OU's bi*ch every year and will continue to be a middle-of-the-conference team for years to come. Even with all that money.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Sip is now the powerless hereditary monarch of a tiny backward and bankrupt 3rd world nation that only wants to talk about the good old days 500 years ago when the world trembled at their name!

Maroon Dawn said:

Sip is now the powerless hereditary monarch of a tiny backward and bankrupt 3rd world nation that only wants to talk about the good old days 500 years ago when the world trembled at their name!

Texas didn't exist 500 years ago.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
aggie813
sippies are funny. They have only 3 conference championships in the big 12 and we have 1.
Yet , we haven't been in the same conference for 8 years.... let that sink in for a moment.
aggie813 said:

sippies are funny. They have only 3 conference championships in the big 12 and we have 1.
Yet , we haven't been in the same conference for 8 years.... let that sink in for a moment.
OK, let's just look at the 15 years that A&M was in the conference. How do the numbers compare?
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
aggie813
The exact same! Thank you for proving my point.
aggie813 said:

The exact same! Thank you for proving my point.
What exactly is your point? Texas and A&M haven't been in the same conference for 8 years and that means what when discussing conference championships?

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Horn2015
aggie813 said:

So, The University of Texas is three times better than Aggie. I would say thanks, but I already knew that.
goodAg80
AG
Horn2015 said:

aggie813 said:

So, The University of Texas is three times better than Aggie. I would say thanks, but I already knew that.

3x the fun

aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

aggie813 said:

Based on what metric?
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Horn2015 said:

Hood said:

Horn2015 said:

That revenue figure shows Tu 11 million higher . But does that include the conference distribution ?

Sec doles out 10-15 million more than the b12 ! That would put A&M equal or HIGHER than Tu !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
DGAG92
AG
No. 22: Clemson. $133,861,515 revenue in FY 2019.

No. 13: Auburn. $152,455,416 revenue in FY 2019.

No. 10: LSU. $157,787,782 revenue in FY 2019.

No. 7: Alabama. $164,090,889 revenue in FY 2019.

No. 3: Ohio State. $210,548,239 revenue in FY 2019.

Remind me again how all those $$$ matter.
ReveilleBark
AG
Horn2015 said:

Hood said:

Horn2015 said:

I know for a fact you didn't graduate from tu. Honestly, I'm not convinced you have an elementary education. You're letting a random magazine PowerPoint get you hard.
Johnny2Fan
Your school, if you even went there is behind A&M in every facet. Hell, you just added to your poorly built football stadium that is never full, because of the ****ty teams you play in and out of conference. Just to keep up with A&M. You got kids walking around, both men and women holding up dildos protesting 2nd amendment rights. Bums living on the streets right on campus. Gay teachers pressing non gay students into their agendas. Your school is beyond the pale of sad, pathetic and below margin with anything that is Texas A&M. But hey thanks for running over here little brother.....
turboboost
AG
Horn2015 said:

thirty-two said:

Profit doe?

Lol, Aggie is so cute.

Can't touch this! LOL! Keep spending sippy!
schwack schwack
AG
Maybe should spend some on an anti-Covid message.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.