Slapped by the NCAA yet again

5,927 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Privileged Ag
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dallasnews.com/sports/texas-am-aggies/2020/07/02/texas-am-placed-on-probation-for-recruiting-violations-jimbo-fisher-receives-6-month-show-cause-penalty/%3foutputType=amp

Has any program in Texas been put on probation more than A&M? SMU got the death penalty but damn. Isn't this like 8-10 times now for you guys?

Has there ever been a time Aggie was good when you were not slapped by the NCAA? Bryant, Jackie, Slocum and now Jimbo.
West Point Aggie
AG
Wait, you're saying we are good?!

Hot damn! Great to hear a sippy admit it! If so, it's worth this most minute and trivial of infractions which is tantamount to not much.

Sponge
AG
What is a ncaa?
American Hardwood
AG
The only slapping that needs to get done around here is upside your stupid head.
vin1041
AG
NCAA must be slipping. Only 7 hours of extra practice time and for making contact during the dead period.

Charles Allen Wright I am sure could have uncovered more violations.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Horn2015 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dallasnews.com/sports/texas-am-aggies/2020/07/02/texas-am-placed-on-probation-for-recruiting-violations-jimbo-fisher-receives-6-month-show-cause-penalty/%3foutputType=amp

Has any program in Texas been put on probation more than A&M? SMU got the death penalty but damn. Isn't this like 8-10 times now for you guys?

Has there ever been a time Aggie was good when you were not slapped by the NCAA? Bryant, Jackie, Slocum and now Jimbo.

Meh. I slapped your mom a lot harder with my **** last night.
Loyalty
AG
He's back ...was hoping the Covid got em.
turboboost
AG
Is this **** ****** preparing us for another sanction from the NCAA? What does this slimmy sip know? The loser knows that we have a chance to win it this year!
Agsuffering@bulaw
Nothing. The NCAA overpunished us for a minor violation. Normally, they allow programs to self-report and give extra credit for things like self-inposed postseason bans. Then they underpunish the program for the major rules violation b/c said offender showed contrition.

And we are not likely to win it this year. The OL is probably a year away and our pass rush is a question mark.

The sip is just gloating. It may cost us a recruit or 2. Won't ultimately change our trajectory.
West Point Aggie
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Nothing. The NCAA overpunished us for a minor violation. Normally, they allow programs to self-report and give extra credit for things like self-inposed postseason bans. Then they underpunish the program for the major rules violation b/c said offender showed contrition.

And we are not likely to win it this year. The OL is probably a year away and our pass rush is a question mark.

The sip is just gloating. It may cost us a recruit or 2. Won't ultimately change our trajectory.

Cost us a recruit or two? Doubtful...no one will care...especially with a COVID-ed season...NO ONE will care or remember
BQ_90
AG
This isn't even a mosquito bite
Horn2015
Lol. Maybe for Aggie with your history with NCAA sanctions, this seems like something small. But for most programs, getting put on probation is not good.
Agvet12
AG
Horn2015 said:

Lol. Maybe for Aggie with your history with NCAA sanctions, this seems like something small. But for most programs, getting put on probation is not good.

Sips are put on probation for their pee color, I would say that's worse
Mule
AG
It's in our review mirror sip and so are you
Texas Aggies
Horn2015
Mule said:

It's in our review mirror sip and so are you

Says a guy that gives a group hug to whatever guy is next to him and sings about The University of Texas. While playing Mississippi.
Potcake
AG
Hey dip****, do you know the lyrics to Texas Fight?
Horn2015
Potcake said:

Hey Aggie,
I wasn't the one saying I'm over you.
Two mentions vs an entire song is much different.
Not sure Aggie understands that or not.
AgGrad99
AG

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/whats-an-ncaa-violation-texas-leads-state-in-violating-wide-variety-of-arcane-rules

Quote:

The University of Texas athletic department self-reported 148 minor violations in the past four years, according to data obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request. That was more than twice as many secondary violations as Texas A&M, which was second in the state with 73.

To put those numbers in perspective, Power 5 conference schools average about 17 violations per year, according to the NCAA,. That is less than half of Texas's average of 37
AgCat93
AG
The short time the Ags spend on probation is nothing compared to the 92 years of mediocrity facing the gang at the Forty Acres.
Horn2015
AgGrad99 said:

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/whats-an-ncaa-violation-texas-leads-state-in-violating-wide-variety-of-arcane-rules

Quote:

The University of Texas athletic department self-reported 148 minor violations in the past four years, according to data obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request. That was more than twice as many secondary violations as Texas A&M, which was second in the state with 73.

To put those numbers in perspective, Power 5 conference schools average about 17 violations per year, according to the NCAA,. That is less than half of Texas's average of 37

The University of Texas was not put on probation for anything we did in that article.

Again, considering all the times Aggie has been put on probation, this latest one probably seems like small potatoes. Congrats!!
Agvet12
AG
Horn2015 said:

AgGrad99 said:

Quote:

The University of Texas was not put on probation for anything we did in that article.

Again, considering all the times Aggie has been put on probation, this latest one probably seems like small potatoes. Congrats!!

So you're saying you cheated out of probations? And still can't win the conference you hand selected to dominate?
ABATTBQ11
AG
I'm gonna start having your wife refer to my **** as, "The NCAA," and put her on, "probation," with it for cheating.
Born Maroon
AG
Arguing with a sock is like rewarding your dog for crapping on your pillow.
David_Puddy
AG
Horn2015 said:

Potcake said:

Hey Aggie,

Of course you're not over us, dumbass. You're a t-shirt horn who pays money to post on a Texas A&M website.
Jock 07
AG
David_Puddy said:

Horn2015 said:

Potcake said:

Hey Aggie,

Of course you're not over us, dumbass. You're a t-shirt horn who pays money to post on a Texas A&M website.

I've only known one t-shirt sip pathetic enough to buy a star on a non-rival's website but he mysteriously stopped posting in Oct of last year while also dropping his star. At the same time this obsessed dip**** pops up with a star. Quite the coincidence I must say.

David_Puddy said:

Horn2015 said:

Potcake said:

pays money to post

I don't understand why anyone would pay to post on the internet.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
David_Puddy
AG
Myself and most Aggies with stars pay for the recruiting board. I don't understand Aggies with just one star......are they hoping to slide in some GB chick's DMs? Either 3 stars or none is the way to go.
David_Puddy
AG
Jock 07 said:

David_Puddy said:

Horn2015 said:

Potcake said:

Hey Aggie,

I've only known one t-shirt sip pathetic enough to buy a star on a non-rival's website but he mysteriously stopped posting in Oct of last year while also dropping his star. At the same time this obsessed dip**** pops up with a star. Quite the coincidence I must say.

Last post was 2 days before 2015 signed up. Buscemi is a pathetic individual.
Tamu_mgm
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Quote:

Shut. The. ****. Up. horn2015. Probation means absolutely nothing for A&M.
Horn2015
The Star was free when I signed up. I thought the free period was already over by now.

I don't pay for this website.

Nice try, though.
David_Puddy
AG
Horn2015 said:

The Star was free when I signed up. I thought the free period was already over by now.

I don't pay for this website.

Nice try, though.

Don't worry we believe that Texags has given you, a t-shirt horn, a free service for almost a year that everyone else has had to pay for. Dumbass
Jock 07
AG
David_Puddy said:

Myself and most Aggies with stars pay for the recruiting board. I don't understand Aggies with just one star......are they hoping to slide in some GB chick's DMs? Either 3 stars or none is the way to go.

Aggies only, picture hosting, watch list etc.
Party Boy
OP is a f***got.
Andy Farmer
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Always a year away....lolz.
Jock 07
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Always a year away....lolz.

Or in tard's case, a decade
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.