Whorns & Aggies Unite

5,041 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Horn2015
Thomas Sowell, PhD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To stand together against these Tide Pod eaters that throw tantrums. Let's come together and suggests these entitled whiney ignorant snowflakes play sports in Canada.

Your song sounds like he_l but don't let these snot nosed brats get their way. 95% will be working at WalMart in three years.
Potcake
AG
It's the low T that makes you so irritable.
A History Of Violence
AG
DrHeadShrink said:

To stand together against these Tide Pod eaters that throw tantrums. Let's come together and suggests these entitled whiney ignorant snowflakes play sports in Canada.

Your song sounds like he_l but don't let these snot nosed brats get their way. 95% will be working at WalMart in three years.

Take it to the fake outrage (politics) board. This is a board for Aggies who hate teasips more than politics.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
BohunkAg
AG
Quote:

Whorns & Aggies Unite
I stopped here
DifferenceMaker Ag

Nah... I'm good.

Clob94
They are coming for all of us--- maroon and orange.
Potcake
AG
The dreaded "they". Head for the hills.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Look at the third picture above. The sign says, "The dildos of Texas are upon you." Doesn't she know that's racists? I'm so appalled.
I can't imagine a h_ll worse than being in crowd. I'd have to take a hot shower for 3 hours to rinse the weird off.
Edit: Ze, Zer, or whatever pronoun. Sorry.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
We're about one step away from having our own cocks not glocks protests. A&M is going down hill fast.
SMM48
AG
Unite this
DeangeloVickers
AG
I wonder if they get Cardi B to sing the Eyes of Texas if it would then be okay
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG

That chick in the first picture with the shirt gets me every time. She has no self awareness as to how disgusting she really is because people have been enabling her mental illness her whole life. Now she's at the point where she truly thinks that shirt represents how she should be treated.
West Point Aggie
AG
Hey The Dildos of Texas are Upon You...that could be their new song!

The "girl" in the black shirt...her parents must be so proud...im guessing a gender studies major...
Let’s Go Brandon!
AgCat93
AG
How is it these gals are so enamored with plastic phalluses yet wouldn't dare work with the real thing?

It compares to some of them telling everyone they're asexual but wear men's clothing.
A History Of Violence
AG
Everyone in favor of uniting with the sips is in constant need of a diaper change.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Horn2015
The University of Texas already owns the state. Why would we need to unite with Aggie? We are richer and more powerful.

And, every time Aggie cries BOMC, or when they use the phrase ESiPN, or when they whine about the calls The University of Texas gets, and about the calls that go against Aggie....well they know it too.

It's cute that one if you wants us to step in and help y'all out. Maybe we would if you had not run away from us.

But, na, y'all can keep the sliver. We are fine.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Would you at least take Ke'Shun Brown and Infinite Tucker from us? I'll buy you two burnt orange butt plugs for and your man. I'm begging! Don't make me get on my knees.
Potcake
AG
Not like you haven't been on them before. You want to be a sip be a sip and be done with it.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
I'm confused. Who are you saying wants to be a sip?

Just to clarify, I was the very first person to post on SEC Country. I wrote "Gig 'em Aggies." You can ask staff to verify this.
Staff: You have my permission to verify this.
A History Of Violence
AG
Look out! It's your probation officer!
Horn2015
Radio Free Snook said:

Look out! It's your probation officer!

Did somebody say probation?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.