Horns deflecting again

5,042 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ghollow
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why does this come up again every time the Horns get kicked in the ass? this happened, what 40 years ago now?

Ol_Ag_02
AG
I always thought the question should be, why does the corps do this stupid *****
happy days
Agree w Ol Ag.

Also, is the grabbing of one's balls racist, and should we be more pc about that?
West Point Aggie
AG
Sippies...their history is so pristine and innocent after all!
Let’s Go Brandon!
AgCat93
AG
As though folks who wave dildos on campus isn't odd enough...
A History Of Violence
AG
The most unusual thing at A&M was when we broke through the liberal facade at tu and uncovered a cesspool of angry racists.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
BohunkAg
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

I always thought the question should be, why does the corps do this stupid *****
They don't....haven't for years and years....that's the point dido head. Go slurp on some more sip pecker
Pet Sounds
AG

Part of the replies...
speedy
AG
There does not appear to be any minorities in the pictures above. Might shed some light on what is going on today.
AGSWON
AG
Michael Jackson made millions doing it?
RetiredpostalMarine
speedy said:

There does not appear to be any minorities in the pictures above. Might shed some light on what is going on today.

Really?
I talk to him when I am lonesome like; and I am sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth
DGAG92
AG
sips grab other dudes balls.....at least our yell leaders grab their own balls.......
DGAG92
AG
speedy said:

The basketball team was traveling that weekend.
Horn2015
Dudes grabbing their junk because they think it somehow helps their football team is strange, but not the strangest.

I'm not sure which is the strangest.
1. Building a scoreboard specifically for their dead mascots
2. Dudes group hugging other dudes while singing about the University of Texas when playing LSU

I'm reminded about the commercial that says it's only weird if it doesn't work. Let's look at the results...

Aggie national title in football? - lol. Basketball? - lol. Baseball - lol.
How about Aggie's record vs their rival? The University of Texas?? Nope. LSU?? Nope. Arkansas?? Nope, though I'm not sure they are an actual rival. Other than The University of Texas, I really don't know who Aggie's rivals are.

Here is a hint. It's not working.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Horn2015 said:

Dudes grabbing their junk because they think it somehow helps their football team is strange, but not the strangest.

2. Dudes group hugging other dudes while singing about the University of Texas when playing LSU

I'm reminded about the commercial that says it's only weird if it doesn't work. Let's look at the results...

How about Aggie's record vs their rival? The University of Texas?? Nope. LSU?? Nope. Arkansas?? Nope, though I'm not sure they are an actual rival. Other than The University of Texas, I really don't know who Aggie's rivals are.

Says the guy posting on an old rival university website at 6:33am like a stalker ex

Go away whorn
aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

You posted this on another school's website at 6:33 a.m.

ghollow
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.