tu has found their excuse for not going to LSU

7,175 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ag83
KerrvilleAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Predicted months ago the ******* would find a way out. Wouldn't be surprised if they collaborated with their Chinese buddies to pull off this scam.
BronkNagurski
Link please, or background? thank you!
nortex97
AG
Are they claiming they are too young to play them again this year?

LSU denied them their silent disco party permit after the game?

B12 sip reps afraid to call a game in death valley?

Nothing could surprise me.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Can't afford gas to get to the game
W
AG
since LSU made the trip to Austin...the sips will be in Baton Rouge at some point. Maybe not until 2021
West Point Aggie
AG
So replace LSU with utsa? Tex state, Sam
Houston? The bump in rankings should be impressive!!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Snow Monkey Ambassador
AG
BronkNagurski said:

Link please, or background? thank you!
You seem smart.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Gas gonna be too expensive like the year they ran away from playing Hawaii
Potcake
AG
They just didn't want to get quarantined at the Sabine turn-around for two weeks after an ass beating.
Horn2015
If the Governor says we have to quarantine for 14 days if we cross the state line, we are not playing LSU over there.

But, I wouldn't expect Aggie to understand that.
KerrvilleAg
Keep begging for a way out losers. You guys are as trustworthy as the FBI
dixichkn
AG
Horn2015 said:

If the Governor says we have to quarantine for 14 days if we cross the state line, we are not playing LSU over there.

You will play in BR at some point.

Then again, LSU doesn't have a sterling track record of holding up their end of a contract either.

Y'all truly do deserve each other
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Horn2015 said:

When will y'all be back again?
Potcake
AG
First Thursday of every June.
nortex97
AG
Horn2015 said:

LOL. This made me laugh more than anything else on the interweb this morning. Thank you.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
I forgot that Governor Wheels is a sip. Of course he won't let them cross state lines, cuz L$U would just take them out to woodshed. Can't let that happen.
APHIS AG
t.u. would be fools not to play them now for the LSU team they played last season does not exist. LSU has had almost a complete turnover of assistant coaches and the key players from last year are gone.
West Point Aggie
AG
APHIS AG said:

t.u. would be fools not to play them now for the LSU team they played last season does not exist. LSU has had almost a complete turnover of assistant coaches and the key players from last year are gone.

So you're saying this would be yet another "we're back" game for them?
Let’s Go Brandon!
HeyMoe
AG
The FAA has banned the use of Emotional Support Gerbils on flights.

Game canceled.
WC94
AG
Horn2015 said:

Sips don't listen to Republicans, but you do listen the the POS Mayor Adler who is a California wannabe.

WhereItsWarm
AG
KerrvilleAg said:

Predicted months ago the ******* would find a way out. Wouldn't be surprised if they collaborated with their Chinese buddies to pull off this scam.
Air conditioning on the fritz in the visitor's locker room?
up-n-aTm
AG
User name checks out
Born Maroon
AG
Sips will use Covid as an excuse to cancel all their challenging non-conference games.

Wait, they only have 1 decent non-conference game..

Unless South Florida gives an a run for their money.
McInnis80
I will be shocked if the Oklahoma game is played at the Cotton Bowl. I don't know how you can do social distancing at the State Fair. With no LSU and OU, the schedule looks like a C-USA schedule.

Born Maroo said:

How many decent non-conference games do most teams have? Typical scheduling strategies are to have one marquee non-conf game and several lesser programs.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Flexbone
Horn2015 said:

As I've said countless times, I find it really hilarious for a guy to say this to a group of people that all make a lot more money than he does.
Punked Shank
AG
Flexbone said:

Horn2015 said:

As I've said countless times, I find it really hilarious for a guy to say this to a group of people that all make a lot more money than he does.

His cop out excuse of 14 days quarantine by the governor was eliminated earlier this month.

Wait for the next excuse
WhereItsWarm
AG
up-n-aTm said:

User name checks out
Ha! Well played
West Point Aggie
AG
tu is trash...has nothing to do with this thread...it's just a general comment about that school in San Francisco wannabeville!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Agsuffering@bulaw
The sips need major OOC games to sell seasont tickets. Cheating LSU would make others hesitant.

Plus, LSU is replacing a ton of people and is only a TD favorite at home. Sips probably lose, but this is the type of game where Herman brings it (as opposed to playing down to the competition in conference).
yell_on_6th st
AG
Horn2015 said:

Good, they can go straight to hell after that.
ABATTBQ11
AG
33 said:

Born Maroo said:

How many decent non-conference games do most teams have? Typical scheduling strategies are to have one marquee non-conf game and several lesser programs.

How many decent conference games do most teams have? You guys have ou and... and... Kansas? If you're playing in a **** conference that might as well be no conference, you need to go the notre dame route and schedule a ton of real ooc games.
ABATTBQ11 said:

33 said:

Born Maroo said:

How many decent conference games do most teams have? You guys have ou and... and... Kansas? If you're playing in a **** conference that might as well be no conference, you need to go the notre dame route and schedule a ton of real ooc games.

Both A&M and Texas have three (ESPN) ranked conference teams on their schedule this year.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Flexbone
33 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

33 said:

Born Maroo said:

Both A&M and Texas have three (ESPN) ranked conference teams on their schedule this year.
WE PLAY AGAINST LITERALLY THREE TIMES AS MUCH NFL TALENT AS YOU DO.

What part about that are not processing? You actually believe our schedules are similar? "Well, according to computer models, this says the Big 12 is the 2nd best..." Dude. Are you serious? That is such a ridiculous take. The most important piece of the puzzle in college football is talent. Period. A&M plays against WAY more talent than Texas does. WAY more. It's not even close. Yet here you are, arguing that it is because some computer metric rolled up a bunch of numbers and tried to compare something that is impossible to compare that way because teams don't play against the same schedule.
Flexbone said:

33 said:

WE PLAY AGAINST LITERALLY THREE TIMES AS MUCH NFL TALENT AS YOU DO.

What part about that are not processing? You actually believe our schedules are similar? "Well, according to computer models, this says the Big 12 is the 2nd best..." Dude. Are you serious? That is such a ridiculous take. The most important piece of the puzzle in college football is talent. Period. A&M plays against WAY more talent than Texas does. WAY more. It's not even close. Yet here you are, arguing that it is because some computer metric rolled up a bunch of numbers and tried to compare something that is impossible to compare that way because teams don't play against the same schedule.

I'm not arguing any point. I'm citing sources and you're giving me your opinions.

I don't think we differ on views of talent. There is more NFL talent in the SEC. No question about it.

I was responding to a question of how many "decent" conference games Texas played. I assumed decent to be ranked.

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.