He's been Hookfin'ed

7,600 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Dr. Doctor
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
33 said:

ABATTBQ11 is becoming one of my favorite posters.

The feeling is not mutual
WC94
AG
Was he a 2 star before? Who gives af about inflating a 3 star? It's when they bump them to 4 and 5 star that pisses me off!
BronkNagurski
goodAg80 said:

33 said:

Jack Cheese said:

33 said:

Jack Cheese said:

I like the quote in 33's sig. "So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings..."

Such as the opinion that invariably improves toward tu recruits when they commit, and never seems to change over time as the evidence weighs against them and they go largely undrafted. Every. Year.

It explains many of the points and counterpoints on this forum as well.

Therefore it explains nothing. It is wielded by whoever wants to accuse the other side of being emotional.
Most of the points here are emotional. That's why every day is like arguing artwork.
This is NOT art.

This thread, plus the Magritte made me image associate with Chris Burden's 'Shoot'

as well as Vito Acconci's 'Seedbed'

As usual, this thread delvers!
dixichkn
AG
Of course the problem you get with Hookfinning is its equal and opposite reaction, the reverse Hookfin. Any reason why Victory Vaka went from a national top 200 to #607 in the country in the span of the last 3 weeks? I can't think of any.........
goodAg80
AG
dixichkn said:

Of course the problem you get with Hookfinning is its equal and opposite reaction, the reverse Hookfin. Any reason why Victory Vaka went from a national top 250 to #607 in the country in the span of the last 3 weeks? I can't think of any.........
I know that was rhetorical. But, ...

This happens when you obsess about "winning" the recruiting rankings and are willing to distort reality to achieve it.

Loyalty
AG
Potcake said:

33 said:

dixichkn said:

I just love that "Hookfinned / Hookfinning" is now not even a term that comes with any questions on TexAgs. It means the lunacy is now accepted as the new norm on Texags. Sad, but it is what it is

You love it but it's sad. Weird.

5000 miles away yet here you are on the daily. How do you say sad in German?
Sip can't help themselves. So Jealous of Daddy A&M
Dr. Doctor
AG
When your analyst is large enough to distort light and gravity, ranking are just a Tuesday morning....
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.