He's been Hookfin'ed

7,625 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Dr. Doctor
Heisenberg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sips committed a 200 pound linebacker today that no one has heard of. The day he commits he jumps from a 85.7 to 88.7 and the 61st rated player in the state.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

https://247sports.com/PlayerSport/Morice-Blackwell-at-Martin-249142/RecruitRankHistory/
aginlakeway
AG
Bama and Georgia offered. So unsure about the no one heard of him comment.
Jack Cheese
AG
The magical Hookfin Vault.
Jack Cheese
AG
aginlakeway said:

Bama and Georgia offered. So unsure about the no one heard of him comment.

Were those offers or "offers". Bama is famous for the ridiculous "non-commitable" offer.
HeyMoe
AG
Rosie O'Donnell just committed to Texas. She is now Jennifer Anniston.
Ugly
AG
I just can't put my finger on why they can't ever seem to win their conference despite constistently posting such superior recruiting classes including guys like this.
Shakes the Clown
HeyMoe said:

Best post of the day!!!
dixichkn
AG
I just love that "Hookfinned / Hookfinning" is now not even a term that comes with any questions. It means the lunacy is now accepted as the new norm. Sad, but it is what it is
dixichkn said:

I just love that "Hookfinned / Hookfinning" is now not even a term that comes with any questions on TexAgs. It means the lunacy is now accepted as the new norm on Texags. Sad, but it is what it is

You love it but it's sad. Weird.

"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
ABATTBQ11
AG
33 said:

dixichkn said:

I just love that "Hookfinned / Hookfinning" is now not even a term that comes with any questions on TexAgs. It means the lunacy is now accepted as the new norm on Texags. Sad, but it is what it is

Kind of like you and your mom. You love her, but she's sad because you're such a ****ing disappointment.
ABATTBQ11 said:

33 said:

dixichkn said:

Kind of like you and your mom. You love her, but she's said because you're such a ****ing disappointment.

It's nothing like that at all. You have no evidence nor knowledge of what she's "said" about.

"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
West Point Aggie
AG
dixichkn said:

I just love that "Hookfinned / Hookfinning" is now not even a term that comes with any questions. It means the lunacy is now accepted as the new norm. Sad, but it is what it is

Anything having to to with THOSE rancid bovines...is indeed lunacy...anything!
Potcake
AG
33 said:

dixichkn said:

5000 miles away yet here you are on the daily. How do you say sad in German?
AgCat93
AG
Potcake said:

33 said:

dixichkn said:

Er ist ein trauriger alter Mann.

He's a sad old man.
Señor Chang
AG
33 gets PISSED when anyone makes fun of the Longhorn recruiting rankings
BronkNagurski
HeyMoe said:

Normally this process takes a case of beer.
West Point Aggie
AG
BronkNagurski said:

HeyMoe said:

A case of bourbon
JustisWalkert
AG
West Point Aggie said:

BronkNagurski said:

HeyMoe said:

A case of bourbon
A case of everclear
Harry Stone
AG
HeyMoe said:

Potcake said:

33 said:

dixichkn said:

Distance apart has nothing to do with how the internet works. You're on a cell phone and posting...

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
American Hardwood
AG
33 keeping it real on this thread. Why so glum chum?
Jack Cheese
AG
I like the quote in 33's sig. "So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings..."

Such as the opinion that invariably improves toward tu recruits when they commit, and never seems to change over time as the evidence weighs against them and they go largely undrafted. Every. Year.
LOYAL AG
AG
JustisWalkert said:

West Point Aggie said:

BronkNagurski said:

HeyMoe said:

A case of bourbon
A case of everclear
A lab of meth
Jack Cheese said:

I like the quote in 33's sig. "So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings..."

Such as the opinion that invariably improves toward tu recruits when they commit, and never seems to change over time as the evidence weighs against them and they go largely undrafted. Every. Year.

It explains many of the points and counterpoints on this forum as well.

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Jack Cheese
AG
33 said:

Jack Cheese said:

Therefore it explains nothing. It is wielded by whoever wants to accuse the other side of being emotional.
Jack Cheese said:

33 said:

Jack Cheese said:

Therefore it explains nothing. It is wielded by whoever wants to accuse the other side of being emotional.
Most of the points here are emotional. That's why every day is like arguing artwork.

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Jack Cheese
AG
I know you are but what am I
Jack Cheese said:

I know you are but what am I
Exactly.

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
goodAg80
AG
33 said:

Jack Cheese said:

33 said:

Jack Cheese said:

Most of the points here are emotional. That's why every day is like arguing artwork.
This is NOT art.

West Point Aggie
AG
33 said:

Jack Cheese said:

33 said:

Jack Cheese said:

So why spend ANY time here? You could do the same among YOUR ilk...they do have their own boards!
West Point Aggie said:

33 said:

Jack Cheese said:

33 said:

Jack Cheese said:

So why spend ANY time here? You could do the same among YOUR ilk...they do have their own boards!
Actually, you are my ilk. We are far more alike than different.

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
This is NOT art.

GoodAg, I thought you were more of a tape a banana to the wall kind of guy.

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
goodAg80
AG
33 said:

This is NOT art.

GoodAg, I thought you were more of a tape a banana to the wall kind of guy.
Don't insult me.
ABATTBQ11
AG
33 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

33 said:

dixichkn said:

Kind of like you and your mom. You love her, but she's said because you're such a ****ing disappointment.

It's nothing like that at all. You have no evidence nor knowledge of what she's "said" about.

She's mentioned it on several occasions post coitus.
ABATTBQ11 is becoming one of my favorite posters.

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.