The Lord giveth

9,340 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by StrykerAg
StrykerAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
and the Lord taketh away

As Baylor announces between $65 and $80 million in budget cuts, what does that mean for the athletics program?
Madman
AG
Baylor doesn't have to worry about the lord giving or taking anything from them. They are clearly aligned with the dark one who dwells in hell.
goodAg80
AG
Jack Cheese
AG
Gosh, I sure hope the earth doesn't open up and swallow Waco whole. That would be such a shame
Charlie 31
AG
Quote:

Much of the discussion is linked to the uncertainty surrounding the upcoming football season, Rhoades said. Revenue from the sport amounts to about 85% of athletic department income.
This may explain why some Baylor administrators tried to cover up the Baylor Football Team rape allegations.
JustisWalkert
AG
Don't they have a stadium to pay for?
AgCat93
AG
Jack Cheese said:

Gosh, I sure hope the earth doesn't open up and swallow Waco whole. That would be such a shame

Meanwhile we would be perfectly content to sit back and let it happen.
Flashdiaz
AG
forgive me if I don't believe baylol math after their billion dollar project loss report if A&M went to the SEC.

.... that being said, I hope the numbers are understated.
Mathguy64
AG
goodAg80 said:

This is a case where the Lord appears not to have giveth very much.
PneumAg
I thought they made 300 trillion dollars off of RG3's heisman. Where did it all go??
Wildcat
AG
I guess Perryman was right
Aegrescit medendo
Bucketrunner
You hate to see it.
Ag In Ok
AG
Damn, going to have to put off tarp replacement to FY'22. Maybe they should spend the extra $600 for the UV protectant next time.
AgCat93
AG
PneumAg said:

I thought they made 300 trillion dollars off of RG3's heisman. Where did it all go??

That toilet seat sitting along I-35 in Waco (McLane built it, Baylol flushed their $$$ down it.)

Oh, a lot went to lawsuit settlements too...
AgOutsideAustin
AG
the gif where the Baylor kicker gets knocked out goes here
Al Bula
AG
I wish nothing but bad things on Baylor.

Cat-killing baseball players . Teammate-murdering round ball player. Rapists on the football field. Ugly-ass beer thief chick.

Nothing good comes from Baylor.
goodAg80
AG
mathguy86 said:

goodAg80 said:

This is a case where the Lord appears not to have giveth very much.
I wouldn't taketh very much.
EVA3
AG
Wildcat said:

I guess Perryman was right
Solid TexAgging right here.
Señor Chang
AG
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Timing is everything......
-M. Rhule
The alpha dogs of Old Rivalries never fail to weigh in.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
McInnis80
As much fun as it is to bash Baylol, there are some nervous folks in Waco. It going to be difficult to ask someone to part with $50,000 a year to send their kid to Baylor for online classes. Until the Briles era lawsuits are handled, it's hard to think that they will be spending $100M plus cash money on a new basketball arena. If the Big 12 falls apart, it will be a train wreck along the Brazos that even Chip and Jo Jo can't fix up.
Jack Cheese
AG
McInnis80 said:

As much fun as it is to bash Baylol, there are some nervous folks in Waco. It going to be difficult to ask someone to part with $50,000 a year to send their kid to Baylor for online classes. Until the Briles era lawsuits are handled, it's hard to think that they will be spending $100M plus cash money on a new basketball arena. If the Big 12 falls apart, it will be a train wreck along the Brazos that even Chip and Jo Jo can't fix up.

All good.
StrykerAg
AG
Na na na na

Na na na na
Agsuffering@bulaw
They are deferring salaries and such. Will be a lean coupla years for everyone else. But they wont mess with foosball or hoops much. Those are the bell sheep.

And the BDF will not break apart unless tu or ou gets an offer they cannot refuse. Something highly unforseeable would have to occur. baylor and the other 7 dwarves keep riding coattails for the foreseeable future.
McInnis80
Hey Hey Hey
StrykerAg
AG
Goodbye
dmart90
AG

Quote:

Baylor was founded in 1845 by devout Christians such as Judge Robert Emmett Bledsoe (R.E.B.) Baylor who, like many of his time, believed slavery was a god-ordained reality. The judge initially owned two slaves to work his small farm and, according to tax records, by 1860 he owned at least 20 slaves valued at more than $18,000.

Burn it to the ground!
StrykerAg
AG
Baylor fined $462K by Dept of Education for Jeanne Clery Act violations
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.