The Known Racist Mike Leach

4,761 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Señor Chang
Thomas Ford 91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I may be late to this discussion.

I hate Mike from back in the day. But, I don't see how tweeting a joke about a woman knitting a noose is racist.

Somebody convince me Mike is wrong. All this ruckus is happening during the official "Confederate Heritage Month" in Mississippi. I feel like CHM is much more noose-friendly than anything Leach tweets. Why would Mississippi people complain about Mike and have a month dedicated to people who committed treason in support of slavery?
West Point Aggie
AG
You're super late to this little nugget of off off off season fun!
Canyon99
OP is worse than Ribby x10. Ribby's clown college wouldn't have admitted OP. OP is worse at predictions than dead ass last Reid McKenzie. OP couldn't get a grilled cheese at Doc's golf course grille. OP licks the soles of Patch's feline urine encrusted shoes. FXST wouldn't let OP ride on his Harley with him. I'd rather sit next to SOG on and airplane before I'd sit next to OP. Even Jorts would not represent OP. OP is so low Troy wouldn't have have wasted his time making an Old Rivalries trading card about him.
ABCDE
He is not a racist. The racist were all blacks that were faked offended trying push their bs narrative.
ABATTBQ11
AG
ABCDE said:

He is not a racist. The racist were all fake blacks that were faked offended trying push their bs narrative.

FIFY
usmcbrooks
I heard Jussie Smollett has now identified Mike Leach as the one who placed the noose around his neck while screaming "this is MAGA country n word ******."
TPS_Report
AG
It's possible to be racially insensitive or racially hypersensitive without being racist.

Carry on.

I bleed Maroon and I wipe burnt orange!
CajunAg97
AG
In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.
e=mc2
AG
OP is a dunce.
Señor Chang
AG
OP was so damn confident that Trump was going to prison
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.