Chris Del Conte is right...

4,474 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Canyon99
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Texas AD Chris Del Conte (@_delconte): "There will be some reluctancy in our nation when this dissipates. I do believe the nation is going to yearn for normalcy. They're going to yearn to come back to Alabama and Auburn and A&M and Georgia. It's woven in our fiber."

Potcake
AG
Is that out of context or just a Freudian slip?
Madman
AG
I guess he got passed over for that job at Wellesley.

Del you won't be stuck in Austin forever. Someday you might get out and all the way to someplace better like Cincinnati.
AgGrad99 said:

Quote:

Texas AD Chris Del Conte (@_delconte): "There will be some reluctancy in our nation when this dissipates. I do believe the nation is going to yearn for normalcy. They're going to yearn to come back to Alabama and Auburn and A&M and Georgia. It's woven in our fiber."

He's absolutely right. America is obsessed with sports and entertainment and it would be normal for fan bases to yearn for the return to normalcy.
AgGrad99
AG
Potcake said:

Is that out of context or just a Freudian slip?
It's what he said on Finebaum.
AgGrad99
AG
33 said:

AgGrad99 said:

Quote:

He's absolutely right. America is obsessed with sports and entertainment and it would be normal for fan bases to yearn for the return to normalcy.
And he used the perfect examples.
West Point Aggie
AG
Unfortunately, sippy ad (or any ad) has no say in the matter...that will be WELL above his pay grade...
Jack Cheese
AG
America longs for a return to SEC excellence.
Wildmen03
AG
He pushed out names that consistently get good TV ratings, maybe he's pushing for a promotion up to the NCAA level somewhere. Gotta start playing nice early.
KerrvilleAg
Never again. Treat them like nuclear waste, buried deep.
ClassOf17
Just like the Sips have yearned for relevancy the past decade
Canyon99
33 said:

AgGrad99 said:

Quote:

Wait. You mean people don't want to return to places that have dildo parades?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.