Big 12 always slanted toward the sips....

4,808 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by spider96
sam callahan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No crowds allowed at the Big 12 tournament.

BDF knows the s gives Texas an advantage because of all their experience playing in an empty arena.
stick93
AG
The student section will certainly feel like home cooking for them.
Horn2015
Wow.

The University of Texas controls viruses also. We are more powerful than I thought.
T Boon Pickens
Horn2015 said:

Wow.

The University of Texas controls viruses also. We are more powerful than I thought.

Sips are a virus you dumb ****
RAB87
AG
Horn2015 said:

Wow.

The University of Texas is irrelevant.
nortex97
AG
They will also probably play a 'modified' version of football known otherwise as flag football this fall to avoid 'unnecessary' contact with other players this fall and that will also favor the sips 'style' of play.

Maybe even have the QB's wear their practice no-contact jerseys and not allow any contact on them, for Sam of course.
DGAG92
AG
I thought Tceh was the king of infectious diseases?
Caesar4
AG
Doesn't matter. Sip players will all become infected when Herman slides his sloppy infected tongue down their throats during spring pre-game "activities".
ABATTBQ11
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

I thought Tceh was the king of infectious diseases?

Only the STD variety. The dirty hippies rule all others.
spider96
AG
nortex97 said:

They will also probably play a 'modified' version of football known otherwise as flag football this fall to avoid 'unnecessary' contact with other players this fall and that will also favor the sips 'style' of play.

Maybe even have the QB's wear their practice no-contact jerseys and not allow any contact on them, for Sam of course.

BDF defenses are already used to the social distancing concept. This shouldn't be that much of a change for them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.