SEC SEC SEC

10,251 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BronkNagurski
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Go ahead and tell us how weak our schedule is...

DGAG92
AG
How many of those 93 are Aggies? That's the only number I give a **** about. Screw the sec sec sec rah rah......win or stfu.
StrykerAg
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

How many of those 93 are Aggies? That's the only number I give a **** about. Screw the sec sec sec rah rah......win or stfu.

I know reading is hard, but the point was that for people who like to talk smack about how weak a schedule SEC teams play, the numbers seem to show that the SEC is the most talented conference and our schedule is tougher by virtue of playing each other.

The bdf is also seemingly always near the bottom, hence why they are always at risk of missing the CFP and have yet to win a single CFP game. HTH
Artimus Gordon
If there aren't any aggies it just shows what we are up against! It also shows why the SEC is about to be the top conference In tv rights revenue again. The sec is a tough place but it is by far the best place to be!
Ft Worth Ag
AG
Out of 93 SEC players, four of them are Aggies.

The point is still how much difference there is between the SEC and other conferences.
Wildcat
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

So damn tough. I bet you don't even spit when you chew. When you order a steak, do you tell the waiter you want it to "moo"?
Post removed:
by user
vin1041
AG
sips beat Utah!
Drake aTm
AG
BuT tHe BiG 12 hAs LeSs TeAmS!!! Reeee
goodAg80
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

Are there really folks that believe that SEC teams play a weak schedule?
Yes, because the non-conference games are so easy.
technoviking
AG
Last year A&M had 7 drafted players.

Georgia had 7
Bama had 10
Auburn had 6
Florida had 5
LSU had 3

It's almost as if there are many variables to how many players are drafted from the team each year.

But, the greater point still stands: every year the SEC produces much of the NFL's talent.
Bottlehead90
AG
Yeah but what do NFL scouts know about football?/bdf
KerrvilleAg
Sips run away and point to the past or the future, never the now......when it comes to these unfortunate statistics
W
AG
very weak showing for the ACC.

it's just Clemson and a bunch of scrubs
Ft Worth Ag
AG
Looking at the official list at the combine, Big12 teams had these many players invited:

TCU - 7
Baylor - 6
Oklahoma - 4
Texas - 4
Texas Tech - 3
Kansas - 2
OSU - 1
Iowa State - 1
W. Virginia - 1

Compare that to the SEC teams:

LSU - 16
Alabama - 10
Georgia - 10
Auburn - 9
Florida - 8
Mississippi State - 7
Missouri - 6
South Carolina - 5
Tennessee - 5
Arkansas - 4
Mississippi - 4
Texas A&M - 4
Vanderbilt - 3
Kentucky - 2

* Disclaimer -- I am at lunch doing the counting. My counting may be off for a variety of reasons.
AggieBand2004
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

You seem lost. Go be a wet blanket somewhere else.
DGAG92
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

Dgrimesag92 said:

No scooter, I'm not lost. Keep pumping that sec sunshine. This is why the entire world makes fun of our fan base, idiots who ride the sec sec sec coattail. I wish every team in this league sucked , except us. You don't get it, the more powerful this conference is the more impossible it is to be dominant. Bama, LSU, Florida, Georgia, Auburn will compete year in and year out....we have to wait on a weak schedule and those five teams to be down....hoping its at the same time.
David_Puddy
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Dgrimesag92 said:

No scooter, I'm not lost. Keep pumping that sec sunshine. This is why the entire world makes fun of our fan base, idiots who ride the sec sec sec coattail. I wish every team in this league sucked , except us. You don't get it, the more powerful this conference is the more impossible it is to be dominant. Bama, LSU, Florida, Georgia, Auburn will compete year in and year out....we have to wait on a weak schedule and those five teams to be down....hoping its at the same time.

Self loathing Aggies are the worst. Holy sh-t buddy, take a Xanax or something.
mbthomas23
KerrvilleAg said:

Sips run away and point to the past or the future, never the now......when it comes to these unfortunate statistics

Top 10 in 2018. Top 25 in 2019. Ag.gy unranked both years. Current enough for you?
mbthomas23
As mentioned above, no one questions the strength of the SEC. UT fans and everyone else question your competitiveness in the league, which has been nil.
RAB87
AG
technoviking said:

Last year A&M had 7 drafted players.

Georgia had 7
Bama had 10
Auburn had 6
Florida had 5
LSU had 3

It's almost as if there are many variables to how many players are drafted from the team each year.

But, the greater point still stands: every year the SEC produces much of the NFL's talent.
Boom!
AggieBand2004
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Dgrimesag92 said:

Newsflash... you're a pu55y.

If you want A&M to be in a league where everyone else sucks, then a Sun Belt team is for you.
But don't go there hoping for kickass TV deals, marquee opponents that people actually want to see, top flight recruiting, and a half billion dollar stadium redo.

None of that happens without playing the big boys. It's not our fault you are afraid of a challenge.
KerrvilleAg
Sips went 8-5 in a shetty conference full of pansies. Yeah, you've got lots of room to talk.
Smudge
AG
mbthomas23 said:

As mentioned above, no one questions the strength of the SEC. UT fans and everyone else question your competitiveness in the league, which has been nil.
tu/bigxii continuously questions the strength of many SEC teams schedules, including A&M. They didn't last year because we had a uniquely difficult schedule, but they questioned bamas, Auburns, georgias, etc... Always talking about the 'cupcakes' in the schedule, especially in comparison to tu's. Having a cupcake or two on a typical SEC schedule is nothing compared to the raging gauntlet of big xii play, right? Please. Congrats on the KU win though. You did it!
Class of '00
Gig 'em!
Joe Exotic
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Dgrimesag92 said:

I bet you have a son named Colton and keep him in select baseball in hopes he gets a juco scholarship.
Joe Exotic
AG
mbthomas23 said:

KerrvilleAg said:

Top 10 in 2018. Top 25 in 2019. Ag.gy unranked both years. Current enough for you?

You think rankings by sports journalists matter in the playoff era.
Ft Worth Ag
AG
mbthomas23 said:

1. Your team has royally sucked over the years, regardless the number of times you all crow "We're Back". Even in that royally sucky league you all play in. OU is likely thankful OSU is a good second place team in the conference to give them a game year in, year out.

2. Funny how your program has jumped the bandwagon to play an SEC team as a non-conference opponent for the foreseeable future. How many wins have you all picked up lately?
GiveEmHellBill
AG
mbthomas23 said:

And your team and fan base cries like pu55ies over a 'horns down' hand sign. You were so butthurt over it that you cried to the commissioner to make it a penalty for the other team to do it.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
mbthomas23 said:

KerrvilleAg said:

2013: "TEXAS IS BACK!!!"

2014: "TEXAS IS BACK!!!"

2015: "TEXAS IS BACK!!!"

2016: "TEXAS IS BACK!!!"

2017: "TEXAS IS BACK!!!"

2018: "TEXAS IS BACK!!!"

2019: "TEXAS IS BACK!!!"

2020: "TEXAS IS BACK!!! And we're super cereal this time, ya'll!"
StrykerAg
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Dgrimesag92 said:

And how's this "I hope everyone else sucks" thing working for the sips? Or even Oklahoma? They are the tallest midget in a crap conference. The SEC being dominant is what allows ALL OF US to get PAID, get the best coaches, build the best facilities, recruit the best players. Since joining the SEC, we have beaten every team at least once except for UGA (should've beat them this past season) with decent recruits. Now we have Jimbo and getting top ten classes and you think we'll never be as good as Bama, LSU, or Georgia?
Muy
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Dgrimesag92 said:

Ags who hate themselves.
mbthomas23
Bo Darville said:

mbthomas23 said:

KerrvilleAg said:

Yes, and if the roles were reversed you'd be screaming about it from the mountain tops. I mean you guys rave about having higher, and even more subjective, recruiting classes in the blue moon that it happens. But keep up the hypocrisy, it's great entertainment
Joe Exotic
AG
Blue moon? We've had higher classes two years in a row.
AggieBand2004
AG
This numbnuts better be glad there isn't a concrete, agreed-upon metric to determine the efficacy of each recruiting class after 4 years, or it would look REALLY bad for the horns.
Flexbone
mbthomas23 said:

Bo Darville said:

mbthomas23 said:

KerrvilleAg said:

Yes, and if the roles were reversed you'd be screaming about it from the mountain tops. I mean you guys rave about having higher, and even more subjective, recruiting classes in the blue moon that it happens. But keep up the hypocrisy, it's great entertainment

Of course we were ranked 16th in 2018, but hey, facts don't matter.

Yeah...Texas was a "top 25 team" last year. We would have been favored to beat Texas and all the metrics said that all year long. Texas sucked. That's why you fired both coordinators you unbelievable moron. Herman is going to get fired in the next couple of seasons. Jimbo is besting the **** out of him in recruiting. Rare? Jimbo has outrecruited him since he got here. Why would you even argue that? Everyone with any sense of reason would eclecticism that. It's Jimbo Fisher. He's ten leagues above Tom Herman and there's absolutely nobody that disagrees.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.