Vince Young still got it

7,029 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BigHitterDaLama
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dixichkn
AG
Is Mattress Mack threatening to pull his advertising again if the Rockets don't sign him?
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
BQ_90
AG
Rockets probable regret inviting him on $2 beer night
mbthomas23
He's still got that NC ring
GAC06
AG
Has he not sold it?
goodAg80
AG
mbthomas23 said:

Nice zinger there sport.

Quote:

December 15, 2019 By Rich Mueller

His pro career fizzled after a few years ...

Now, some of his biggest awards and game-used memorabilia are on eBay after he apparently didn't keep up with his payments on the storage unit where he'd been keeping them.

Young accounted for 467 yards in total offense that day and was named the game's MVP. That trophy, along with other memorabilia, have been listed by Texas eBay seller "Reclaimed Resale," which says they were among "dozens" of items purchased in a November storage unit auction.

Multiple game balls, signed jerseys and footballs and other items from Young's high school, college and pro careers were also among the items in the storage unit haul, In its listings for the items it has put up for sale, Reclaimed Resale indicated it would be offering some of those items in the coming months.

mbthomas23
goodAg80 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Nice zinger there sport.

Quote:

December 15, 2019 By Rich Mueller

His pro career fizzled after a few years ...

Now, some of his biggest awards and game-used memorabilia are on eBay after he apparently didn't keep up with his payments on the storage unit where he'd been keeping them.

Young accounted for 467 yards in total offense that day and was named the game's MVP. That trophy, along with other memorabilia, have been listed by Texas eBay seller "Reclaimed Resale," which says they were among "dozens" of items purchased in a November storage unit auction.

Multiple game balls, signed jerseys and footballs and other items from Young's high school, college and pro careers were also among the items in the storage unit haul, In its listings for the items it has put up for sale, Reclaimed Resale indicated it would be offering some of those items in the coming months.

I don't see his ringed listed, do you?
Post removed:
by user
GAC06
AG
Defend that broke serial drunk driving imbecile. Defend the **** out of him
GoAgs92
AG
Still plenty of Ags defending JFF...not much different
goodAg80
AG
GoAgs92 said:

You should post on the East Texas board.
BQ_90
AG
GoAgs92 said:

I don't remember A&M giving JFF a 100k no show state job? And the having to fire him cause he couldn't stay sober
mbthomas23
The jealousy of what this one guy did in winning your biggest rival a natty is clear to everyone. It's like you're under the delusion that ex-ag.gys are all upstanding citizens. Try harder
A History Of Violence
AG
Thankfully for Booger Young, the State of Texas offers many programs through the Department of Aging and Disability to help mentally-challenge adults.

BQ_90
AG
mbthomas23 said:

The jealousy of what this one guy did in winning your biggest rival a natty is clear to everyone. It's like you're under the delusion that ex-ag.gys are all upstanding citizens. Try harder
try harder, no need to. VY shows everyday why he's a moron. Maybe your tee shirt school can give him another no show state job.
dixichkn
AG
mbthomas23 said:

The guy can't even pronounce the word H-A-R-O-L-D when given two tries at it. Has the mental aptitude of a potted plant. Nice representative of "your" university. If you think I'm jealous of that in any way, shape or form, you're begging. Keep your natty and keep worshipping at the altar of that selfish bast***
CajunAg97
AG
The guy scored a 6 on the Wonderlic.....a 6.
mbthomas23
Pathetic amount of jealousy
goodAg80
AG
Raise your hand if you would want to switch lives with Vince Young.

Anyone?
No Bat Soup For You
AG
mbthomas23 said:

The guy literally can't read. There's no way he should have been academically eligible for any university.
CoachLB
mbthomas23 said:

. How sad will it be if Vince Young one day on his death bed. (Hopefully many years from now) after living a life of continual screw-ups. Of having a useless college degree. After multiple arrest. After losing all of his awards. After wasting all of his NFL money. After wasting the money his Alma Mater tried to give him for doing nothing. Says "Did I tell you about the night I beat USC." Sad if that is all your life comes down too. And I am being serious!
diehard03
Quote:

ays "Did I tell you about the night I beat USC." Sad if that is all your life comes down too. And I am being serious!

If his Players Tribune article is true, then he simply say that he got him and his mom out of poverty.

I can't hate on him for that.
CoachLB
diehard03 said:

Quote:

ays "Did I tell you about the night I beat USC." Sad if that is all your life comes down too. And I am being serious!

If his Players Tribune article is true, then he simply say that he got him and his mom out of poverty.

I can't hate on him for that.
. I agree. And I do not hate him. But the question is. How much money is left? He has blown money left and right. He cannot hold down a job at his University where they were basically just giving him money. Got fired from LHN. Got his awards bought out from under him because he could not or would not pay his rent. My point was yeah he has a ring. But he has pretty much made a joke out of his name.
Born Maroon
AG
CoachLB said:

diehard03 said:

But the question is. How much money is left? He has blown money left and right. He cannot hold down a job at his University where they were basically just giving him money. Got fired from LHN. Got his awards bought out from under him because he could not or would not pay his rent. My point was yeah he has a ring. But he has pretty much made a joke out of his name.

Since you asked...

How Broke is Vince?

"Just seven years after Vince Young signed a $25 million contract with the Tennessee Titans, the former NFL quarterback filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2014. In Greg Bishop's Where Are They Now profile of Young in the latest issue of Sports Illustrated, Young details how some of his exorbitant spending led him into debt.

Court documents showed that Young listed assets between $500,001 and $1 million alongside debt between $1,001,000 and $10 million."

Vince Young blows through $26 Million

"According to his former financial adviser, Ronnie Peoples, who spoke to NFL.com, Young spent money faster than he made it, "It's almost like I can have a $30,000 budget that I know we had to pay here, but then, you know, I get an invoice for a Ferrari that he just bought for $176,000, and they want their money."

Peoples, who is president and CEO of Peoples Financial Service Inc. in Raleigh, N.C., testified under oath at a deposition hearing that he arranged a high-interest, seven-figure loan for Young during the 2011 lockout because the player wanted to throw himself a $300,000 birthday party even though he was running low on funds.

Young, who has four children with four different women, has been immersed in lawsuits that stem from a $1.8 million loan that was taken out in his name during the 2011 owners' lockout of players. A judgment in favor of the company that made the loan has grown to $2.5 million."
mbthomas23
CoachLB said:

mbthomas23 said:

. How sad will it be if Vince Young one day on his death bed. (Hopefully many years from now) after living a life of continual screw-ups. Of having a useless college degree. After multiple arrest. After losing all of his awards. After wasting all of his NFL money. After wasting the money his Alma Mater tried to give him for doing nothing. Says "Did I tell you about the night I beat USC." Sad if that is all your life comes down too. And I am being serious!

Someone actually having that scenario play out in their head is infinitely sadder, emphasis on infinitely. You have serious issues unless that was a joke. Let's not forget Johnny Football, who's been in as much if not more trouble and now does commercials that parody his failure of a career while VY is doing community outreach work
mbthomas23
hennyj15 said:

mbthomas23 said:

The guy literally can't read. There's no way he should have been academically eligible for any university.

You literally don't know what the word literally means. He just wrote a fantastic article about his childhood that was so rough that an ag.gy in that situation would've folded like a lawn chair
A History Of Violence
AG
A History Of Violence
AG
mbthomas23 said:

hennyj15 said:

mbthomas23 said:

You literally don't know what the word literally means. He just wrote a fantastic article about his childhood that was so rough that an ag.gy in that situation would've folded like a lawn chair
He's done about as well as a crack baby could be expected to do, I guess.
T Durden
AG
mbthomas23 said:

CoachLB said:

mbthomas23 said:

Someone actually having that scenario play out in their head is infinitely sadder, emphasis on infinitely. You have serious issues unless that was a joke. Let's not forget Johnny Football, who's been in as much if not more trouble and now does commercials that parody his failure of a career while VY is doing community outreach work

It's called court ordered community service.
mbthomas23
Radio Free Snook said:

mbthomas23 said:

hennyj15 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Perfect example of ag.gy's self-proclaimed high character
Bottlehead90
AG
mbthomas23 said:

Radio Free Snook said:

mbthomas23 said:

hennyj15 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Perfect example of ag.gy's self-proclaimed high character

Bmmovement,
Further proof of sips obsession
mbthomas23
[This is where you crossed the line. -Staff]
goodAg80
AG

[IF A POST NEEDS TO BE REMOVED DON'T QUOTE IT JUST USE THE VOTING FUNCTION. -Staff]
jrdaustin
AG
Time for another banhammer and new sock
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.