Don't feel sorry for yourself

4,942 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Flexbone
mbthomas23
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agvet12 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Coming from a guy with 7,500 posts makes any insult about being a dork hard to take serious

Ironic from a guy who created a username to do a ****ty job trolling a non rivals website lol - but sure insult away

I'm sure you do the same to "real" rivals at blOU

It's my honest prediction
mbthomas23
e=mc2 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Flexbone said:

mbthomas23 said:

Between your drag queen shows and openly homosexual basketball fans, OP is obviously grasping at straws.

It's a great video, and if you think the behavior is homoerotic then you're calling all marines (and past and present ROTC ag.gys) gay. Did you think that one through?

You are such a ****ing dork.

Does it sting knowing that all of the jokes about UT being progressive and PC now apply to you? I'm thinking there may be full-scale riots on ag.gy campus soon once reality hits that your "traditional values" will soon be gone if you want to remain a publicly-funded school
Wake me when people can shlt in the streets of BCS dildo boy. Or there are homeless camps and grifters and trash everywhere.

Austin is a shlthole and sips are the turds.

LOL! People actually shlt in the streets of Asstown. Brutal!

People **** in the woods in CS. They'd **** in the streets if the town had an actual infrastructure
HeyMoe
AG
Quote:

comfortable being uncomfortable

This is the latest catchphrase from the high-ups at work

Every time one of them uses it I like to imagine them sewn up in a sack with a mountain lion and thrown into a river.
HeyMoe
AG
The shirts with the question marks on the back are doubtless leftover from the Charlie Strong Era.
HeyMoe
AG
Man, those sips owned the hell outta those logs.

Unfortunatly they don't play Log University this year.
Agvet12 said:

33 said:

Looks similar to elite military training. I see nothing wrong here. Good for them.

Reading is hard - here's your first post Francis

similar: adjective - having a likeness or resemblance, especially in a general way

Where does it say that I compared the football team results to an entire organization? I did not bring up the Marine Corps. Similar exercises are used in all branches of the US military and in many military branches around the world.

The problem is the you inferred something that I did not say. Go throw your hatred at the Horns that are disrespectful on this site.
Flexbone
mbthomas23 said:

e=mc2 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Flexbone said:

mbthomas23 said:

Between your drag queen shows and openly homosexual basketball fans, OP is obviously grasping at straws.

It's a great video, and if you think the behavior is homoerotic then you're calling all marines (and past and present ROTC ag.gys) gay. Did you think that one through?

You are such a ****ing dork.

Does it sting knowing that all of the jokes about UT being progressive and PC now apply to you? I'm thinking there may be full-scale riots on ag.gy campus soon once reality hits that your "traditional values" will soon be gone if you want to remain a publicly-funded school
Wake me when people can shlt in the streets of BCS dildo boy. Or there are homeless camps and grifters and trash everywhere.

Austin is a shlthole and sips are the turds.

LOL! People actually shlt in the streets of Asstown. Brutal!

People **** in the woods in CS. They'd **** in the streets if the town had an actual infrastructure

Strange how Houston business law firms are putting offices there then, isn't it.

What a ****ing moron.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.