Don't feel sorry for yourself

4,915 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Flexbone
technoviking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Just some young men straddling and rowing each other. Nothing shameful in that.
Looks similar to elite military training. I see nothing wrong here. Good for them.
technoviking
AG
33 said:

Looks similar to elite military training. I see nothing wrong here. Good for them.

Is there something wrong with the corps? Good for them. Quit being intolerant.
elfurioso92
AG
So tough until someone throws a horns down sign, then there's more crying than the first day of kindergarten.
technoviking said:

33 said:

What? Not sure I understand your question? I love the Marine Corps.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Now show the real clip of the guy scooting through the tunnel of players on his back, reaching up to give everyone a lick along the way.
technoviking
AG
33 said:

technoviking said:

33 said:

You're obviously comparing Tom Herman's gaggle of 4th place BDFites to the Marine Corps. If you loved the corps you wouldn't do that.
technoviking said:

33 said:

technoviking said:

33 said:

You're obviously comparing Tom Herman's gaggle of 4th place BDFites to the Marine Corps. If you loved the corps you wouldn't do that.
Actually I'm comparing the training of the video only not the group result. I am extremely close to the Corps and don't believe any college program results are comparable.
mbthomas23
Between your drag queen shows and openly homosexual basketball fans, OP is obviously grasping at straws.

It's a great video, and if you think the behavior is homoerotic then you're calling all marines (and past and present ROTC ag.gys) gay. Did you think that one through?
yell_on_6th st
AG
Don't know about all the homo stuff, but cross eyed Sam is getting worse. Eyes might collapse on themselves next fall.
Spotted Ag
AG
Oh, look, we pretend to be training like SEALS and Rangers except we are doing it on this nice soft carpet. Did you see our carpet burns? And why were they dragging their asses on the carpet like a dog with worms? Weird.

WC94
AG
Quote:

You've got to be comfortable being uncomfortable.

Like a woman in a man's body.
#ThisIsTexas #HookEm
Agvet12
AG
33 said:

technoviking said:

33 said:

technoviking said:

33 said:

Actually I'm comparing the training of the video only not the group result. I am extremely close to the Corps and don't believe any college program results are comparable.

Fail on so many levels, try again killer
Agvet12 said:

33 said:

technoviking said:

so many??? Well, name the top 5 levels to help us out.

Before you do that, read the posts carefully.
Ragoo
AG
Walton Hall has been doing this since the dawn of time.
goodAg80
AG
Ragoo said:

Walton Hall has been doing this since the dawn of time.
Negative ghost rider. We were reprobates in the dawn of time.
Flexbone
mbthomas23 said:

Between your drag queen shows and openly homosexual basketball fans, OP is obviously grasping at straws.

It's a great video, and if you think the behavior is homoerotic then you're calling all marines (and past and present ROTC ag.gys) gay. Did you think that one through?

You are such a ****ing dork.
mbthomas23
Flexbone said:

mbthomas23 said:

Does it sting knowing that all of the jokes about UT being progressive and PC now apply to you? I'm thinking there may be full-scale riots on ag.gy campus soon once reality hits that your "traditional values" will soon be gone if you want to remain a publicly-funded school
mbthomas23
Coming from a guy with 7,500 posts makes any insult about being a dork hard to take serious
e=mc2
AG
mbthomas23 said:

Flexbone said:

mbthomas23 said:

Does it sting knowing that all of the jokes about UT being progressive and PC now apply to you? I'm thinking there may be full-scale riots on ag.gy campus soon once reality hits that your "traditional values" will soon be gone if you want to remain a publicly-funded school
Wake me when people can shlt in the streets of BCS dildo boy. Or there are homeless camps and grifters and trash everywhere.

Austin is a shlthole and sips are the turds.

LOL! People actually shlt in the streets of Asstown. Brutal!
DGAG92
AG
? Thing 1
? Thing 2
GAC06
AG
mbthomas23 said:

I never did anything that pathetic in the Marines. It's capitalized, by the way. Dip****
Agvet12
AG
33 said:

Agvet12 said:

33 said:

technoviking said:

Opinions, failure to understand training regiments for different reasons, you're reasoning a 30sec clip to an entire org, and boot camp isn't that difficult lol - for someone whose close to the corps you sure as **** missed your mark. Must be new Corps using Acogs on the range lol

But continue
Post removed:
by user
technoviking
AG
mbthomas23 said:

I think the failure here is equating what the Longhorn football team is doing here to the Marine Corps. They may pretend to be doing a Marine Corps exercise, but they are not serving the same purpose.

Tool box.
Agvet12 said:

33 said:

Agvet12 said:

33 said:

technoviking said:

Opinions, failure to understand training regiments for different reasons, you're reasoning a 30sec clip to an entire org, and boot camp isn't that difficult lol - for someone whose close to the corps you sure as **** missed your mark. Must be new Corps using Acogs on the range lol

But continue
Now see, I told you to read first. I did say that the 30 second clip looked similar to military training. I did not compare it to an entire org. I never mentioned boot camp, nor the Marine Corps in my original comment.

Since you're in desperate need of a military connection, I'll give you one -> "Lighten up, Francis."

technoviking said:

They may ... be doing a Marine Corps exercise, but they are not serving the same purpose.

I completely agree with this.
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

"Lighten up, Francis."

Fake Army.
goodAg80 said:

Quote:

"Lighten up, Francis."

Fake Army.

Finally, a sign of intelligence.

I'm in Berchtesgaden for a long weekend and it snowed last night so with goodAg's post, I'm going to be hiking in the national park until Saturday.
technoviking
AG
33 said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

"Lighten up, Francis."

Fake Army.

I'm in Berchtesgaden for a long weekend and it snowed last night so with goodAg's post, I'm going to be hiking in the national park until Saturday.

Braggart.
goodAg80
AG
33 said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

"Lighten up, Francis."

Fake Army.

I hope you are taking the EM-50.

technoviking said:

Braggart.
Viking, yes kinda sorta; but, I don't want anyone thinking I'm running away from something. I'm one of the good guys.
Agvet12
AG
33 said:

Reading is hard - here's your first post Francis
Agvet12
AG
mbthomas23 said:

Coming from a guy with 7,500 posts makes any insult about being a dork hard to take serious

Ironic from a guy who created a username to do a ****ty job trolling a non rivals website lol - but sure insult away

I'm sure you do the same to "real" rivals at blOU
Jock 07
AG
Agvet12 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Ironic from a guy who created a username to do a ****ty job trolling a non rivals website lol - but sure insult away

I'm sure you do the same to "real" rivals at blOU

Or baylor
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.