Spurs and Warriors in dead ass last in their divisions?

4,295 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by A History Of Violence
hairloom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank the lord.
AggieOO
just remember what happened last time the spurs finished with a losing record.

South Platte
Yeah, and then the Warriors get Steph and Klay back, draft Wiseman, and win 2 more . . . .
Bubba smollett
I assume all spare fans laker fans now ?
AgDotCom
Glad to see the Spurs clutching rock bottom as long as Pop is still there. When his ass is gone, as well as the punchable Adam Silver, and when the woke culture of the league starts to change, I'll be back. Maybe.

Signed, a white person "who needs to be made to feel uncomfortable."
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Couldn't happen to two better "woke" coaches.
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

They seem to have found their 'safe space.'
BohunkAg
AG
AgDotCom said:

Glad to see the Spurs clutching rock bottom as long as Pop is still there. When his ass is gone, as well as the punchable Adam Silver, and when the woke culture of the league starts to change, I'll be back. Maybe.

Don't forget about Steve Kerr.
AggieTFA06
AG
BennyBlancoFromTheBright said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

They seem to have found their 'safe space.'
Their real safe space is in China serving the real owners of the NBA: The Chinese government.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
mbthomas23
Ag.gys don't like Pop? The most well-liked and respected coach in the game? Of course, he wins things. I get it
AggieTFA06
AG
mbthomas23 said:

Ag.gys don't like Pop? The most well-liked and respected coach in the game? Of course, he wins things. I get it
I respect Pop as a winner, but I don't respect his politics. As someone who used to teach HS in the inner cities, he and so many SJW losers have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to race relations. Also, I lost a lot of respect for him as a human being when he and other NBA SJW decided to bend the knee to the Chinese government.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
DGAG92
AG
mbthomas23 said:

Good coach, but terrible with keeping his liberal trap shut. They pay him to coach, not spew his Trump hatred....this is the problem with Pop.
LATEXAG
AG
Take it to politics board cry baby
hairloom
LATEXAG said:

Take it to the cry baby board
AggieOO
hairloom said:

LATEXAG said:

the only people crying are the ones who are crying bout what other people believe.
hairloom
AggieOO said:

hairloom said:

LATEXAG said:

the only people crying are the ones who are crying bout what other people believe.
Are you crying that grimes thinks pop is a dbag?
Artimus Gordon
Good! we won't have to listen to any of them mouth off about not going to the White House to celebrate their championship!
Hoosegow
Spurs fan is the t-sip fan of the NBA
Class of '94
cupcakesprinkles
AG
BohunkAg said:

AgDotCom said:

Don't forget about Steve Kerr.
But but but he can't admit that communism is evil although he is quick to tweet his disdain for President Trump.
BohunkAg
AG
mbthomas23 said:

He can suck my ass.....I think he's a great coach and I respect the hell out of him for that....he just needs to shut his ass about anything not regarding basketball. It'd be like Tom Herman talking about ethics or fidelity.
WC94
AG
Hoosegow said:

Spurs fan is the t-sip fan of the NBA

Minus the fact that the Spurs have the winningest percentage of all major sports, have made the playoffs 39 out of 43 seasons, give back to their community, have river boat parades instead of pride parades, and ship dbags like Kahwai Leonard to Canada when they put themselves above the team.
TPS_Report
AG
AgDotCom said:

What a snowflake!
APHIS AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

This. I was a Spurs fan until Poopovitch opened his mouth and became a Trump hater.
A History Of Violence
AG
Thanks to everyone for noticing The Global Flagship. It was hard to read all of your messages because of all of the Larrys in the way blocking my vision.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
A History Of Violence
AG
Five Larrys? Yes. Five.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
A History Of Violence
AG
APHIS AG said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

This. I was a Spurs fan until Poopovitch opened his mouth and became a Trump hater.

Served his country but gets hammered for having an opinion.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
The good news is that with the spurs sucking, the rockets will have fans again this year.
Bubba smollett
So when are the spares going to purposely tank for the 1 draft pick? 5 Larrys******
AgDotCom
TPS_Report said:

AgDotCom said:

What a snowflake!
So, what do you do when someone throws the middle finger in your face and lectures you about something you've already had figured out for years? Tell them to pound sand or gobble their peen and let their nutsack slap against your chin? Especially when it's the NBA which joined hockey on the DGAF scale years ago.
A History Of Violence
AG
If we're going to have more Spurs threads, Imma need to pony up so I can get the "sleepy" dealie again
David_Puddy
AG
I certainly don't agree with Pop's politics, however, I don't agree with a lot of political views of quite a number of music artists that I listen to as well. Take his stupid comments on politics with a grain of salt. That said, he is a top 10 all time coach and this thread is full of bitter mfers that had to watch the Spurs win 5 championships across 3 decades. That all has to come to an end, similar to the Patriots current run. As someone who has grown up going to Spurs game, that run with Tim Duncan (also top 10 player of all time) was damn fun to watch.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
David_Puddy said:

I certainly don't agree with Pop's politics, however, I don't agree with a lot of political views of quite a number of music artists that I listen to as well. Take his stupid comments on politics with a grain of salt. That said, he is a top 10 all time coach and this thread is full of bitter mfers that had to watch the Spurs win 5 championships across 3 decades. That all has to come to an end, similar to the Patriots current run. As someone who has grown up going to Spurs game, that run with Tim Duncan (also top 10 player of all time) was damn fun to watch.

Lol at bandwagon puddy giving us a talking to.
AgDotCom
I should clarify, I went to jr. high and high school in San Antonio and I've posted about this before. I still go back to SA fairly often to visit family and friends. I was a fan for decades and quietly enjoyed this forum when the Spurs went on their run.

Most of the guys I tailgate with are my high school classmates who went to A&M, many of them still live in SA and they stopped going to Spurs games after this crap went down. They're not alone, they want Pop gone, and they have no interest in supporting a situation where a guy used his platform to lecture them on something they disagree with. They feel the best way for that to happen is to circle the drain for a few years.

As for me, I want to avoid any sport which uses its visibility to pontificate to me politically....whether it be a philosophy I disagree with or support. Just play ball and get back to the essence of the sport. I'm starting to go to more high school events, they're still real....until they screw that up too.
David_Puddy
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

David_Puddy said:

Lol at bandwagon puddy giving us a talking to.

Yes, someone who has been going to games for over 30 years is definitely a bandwagon fan.
David_Puddy
AG
AgDotCom said:

I should clarify, I went to jr. high and high school in San Antonio and I've posted about this before. I still go back to SA fairly often to visit family and friends. I was a fan for decades and quietly enjoyed this forum when the Spurs went on their run.

Most of the guys I tailgate with are my high school classmates who went to A&M, many of them still live in SA and they stopped going to Spurs games after this crap went down. They're not alone, they want Pop gone, and they have no interest in supporting a situation where a guy used his platform to lecture them on something they disagree with. They feel the best way for that to happen is to circle the drain for a few years.

As for me, I want to avoid any sport which uses its visibility to pontificate to me politically....whether it be a philosophy I disagree with or support. Just play ball and get back to the essence of the sport. I'm starting to go to more high school events, they're still real....until they screw that up too.

NBA sucks now that all of these superstars are basically creating "super teams." At least the Spurs created their "Big 3" all through the draft and didn't really bring on a high dollar free agent during their run, which is damn impressive.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.