What is the deal with BDF QBs and the Cheesecake Factory?

7,628 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by The Collective
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WC94 said:

Hot chicks don't have to give blowies, therefore they do not have the skill set a of a blumpy.

I know hot chicks who do. Or did ...
goodAg80
AG
aginlakeway said:

WC94 said:

Hot chicks don't have to give blowies, therefore they do not have the skill set a of a blumpy.

I know hot chicks who do. Or did ...
It's great you married a hot chick.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Spent my childhood having to spend 1-2 weeks in the Cleveland area to visit family. That chick is a hard 10 in Cleveland.
The Collective
AG
WC94 said:

Blumpy propaganda
ccatag
AG
Major Applewhite had a thing with a fat team trainer while his wife was pregnant. Baker is at least still single, right?
Post removed:
by user
redline248
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BvnRsqRjJNd
RK
AG
Anyone who has seen tigers resume would not doubt the possibility of this story.
The Collective
AG
third coast.. said:

Every dude in earth knows you suck cock for fun now

Life is simpler this way than having to search for it.
StrykerAg
AG
third coast.. said:

Jfc does every ****ing girl on earth post their asses on the internet now? Broad is trash. Every dude in earth knows you suck cock for fun now and that you are a star ****er. Girl is pure trash.

How else will they become insta famous and get money/products to do nothing but post ass shots and promote said products?

Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe/follow so I can show my potential partners how active my subscriber base is, and then I get free shiz, which I then give you a referral code to go buy.

Everything is a fking ad nowadays.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Dallasag02
AG
In his defense, Cheesecake Factory is like a top 3-5 restaurant in most of the Big 12 footprint, especially Oklahoma. He doesn't know any better.

Vints, on the other hand, doesn't have any excuse.
goodAg80
AG
The Collective
AG
In the words of Charlie Tweeder, she looks like she fell out of the I'm going to suck your dick tree & hit every branch on the way down.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.