What is the deal with BDF QBs and the Cheesecake Factory?

7,626 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by The Collective
sam callahan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems like the Cheesecake Factory may have claimed another victim. This time Baker.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/baker-mayfield-alleged-mistress-kacie-dingess-cheesecake-factory/
carl spacklers hat
Did you see the pic of the accusor? No way this happened.
BohunkAg
AG
carl spacklers hat said:

Did you see the pic of the accusor? No way this happened.
I dunno...Baker is pretty white trash...but wow.

AgEng06
AG
I 100% believe this could have happened... I just don't see where it's a story, at all. Who gives a *****
Eric Forman
AG
I think the theory of the level of freakiness is inversely proportionate to the hotness probably has some merit.... soooo.... there's that.
carl spacklers hat
Getting a bee-jay from this chick a month before he marries his wife? Just don't see it. Now, if this other chick was a smoke-show, it wouldn't stretch credibility but this girl looks like she showed up out of the trailer park.
Eric Forman
AG
Holy ****, Dingess claims his dingus is curved like a pug tail... shouldn't have been drinking water at that point. rofl.
Muy
AG
She might be Cleveland-hot?
Muy
AG
Wonder what kind of small town she lives in where everyone knows she hooked up with Baker, and she tweets about it because she thinks it's totally cool that everyone knows what she did in the back of an suv?
DayAg!
S
I love how you clowns act like you're Gods gift to women and never woke up with a slump buster. That and everyone on here that says she's trailer trash would be first in the line to hit it. And if you deny it, you're lyin. So stop yourself, we know better. And stop hatin on Baker.
"Poor soul, he was just too high strung. I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bear."
BohunkAg
AG
DayAg! said:

I love how you clowns act like you're Gods gift to women and never woke up with a slump buster. That and everyone on here that says she's trailer trash would be first in the line to hit it. And if you deny it, you're lyin. So stop yourself, we know better. And stop hatin on Baker.
Whoa whoa whoa....who said I wouldn't f-ck her. Let's not go that far.
elfurioso92
AG
It's not that I wouldn't hit it. I'd like to think that if 24 year old me had the money, fame, and access to hot women of low moral character that Baker Mayfield undoubtedly has, I would at least pick a chick that the broke-ass desperate version of me couldn't get.
The Collective
AG
Baker: Ok, are we going to do this or not?
Chick: I guess.

American Hardwood
AG
DayAg!
S
Quote:

It's not that I wouldn't hit it. I'd like to think that if 24 year old me had the money, fame, and access to hot women of low moral character that Baker Mayfield undoubtedly has, I would at least pick a chick that the broke-ass desperate version of me couldn't get.
You have a point .
"Poor soul, he was just too high strung. I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bear."
J-Licious
AG
You are thinking about this too logically. Tiger was way more big time than Baker and the girls he messed around with were not all smoking hot. Baker has a real problem. I wasted my time listening to interview but she came across as credible, there were two similar stories shared by others, and he is in deep trouble. I doubt he will be doing any new Home Depot ads with his wife.

I don't know what is more sad, him using these girls or the girls being ok with being used. Makes me really sick thinking about how messed up we are as a society.
Al Bula
AG
Baker went to the two most white trash schools in the Big Dumpster fire. No doubt he felt right at home getting a blowy behind a restaurant.
sam callahan
the wife is probably happy about this. she has access to the bank accounts and isn't the one taking it on the chin.
Canyon99
He's a classy gentleman.
Canyon99
sam callahan said:

the wife is probably happy about this. she has access to the bank accounts and isn't the one taking it on the chin.

Sounds like Dingus took some balls to the chin.
BQ_90
AG
I love her top is pearl necklace friendly
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
You can't look at her and NOT think shes the poster woman for giving head behind a Cheesecake Factory.

This has baker all over it. The only thing missing is him texting her "I'm gonna plant my flag in you like you're tOSU."
wilhunting
WC94
AG
Hot chicks don't have to give blowies, therefore they do not have the skill set a of a blumpy.
EastSideAg2002
Muy said:

She might be Cleveland-hot?

Should have at least given her the city's namesake
EastSideAg2002
Canyon99 said:

He's a classy gentleman.

Whatever happened to that guy
(Removed:11023A)
AG
I Have Spoken said:

Baker: Ok, are we going to do this or not?
Chick: I guess.

The Collective
AG
Post removed:
by user
StrykerAg
AG
https://instagram.com/kacie.dingess?igshid=1wg4iv8ubl7dh
80s Guy
StrykerAg said:

https://instagram.com/kacie.dingess?igshid=1wg4iv8ubl7dh

Her last name is Dingess? My Gawd, how much seed has she swallowed in her lifetime?
RAB87
AG
Midwest girls are mostly meh.
Tom Hagen
AG
EastSideAg2002 said:

Canyon99 said:

He's a classy gentleman.

Whatever happened to that guy
He had too much class for the Texags moderators.
DiasporicAg2005
AG
But, have you ever tried the chicken teriyaki at CF?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.