Mark Hagen to sip

3,286 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by technoviking
SEC Champs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice.

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-football-Tom-Herman-Mark-Hagen-defensive-line-143366797/
A New Hope
Sumlin d coaches. How can that not work out well?
Agsrback12
He was atrocious. This is going to be awesome to see them hype Hagen up. Wow.
HeyMoe
AG
" revamped" is getting to be a keyword in Austin. Like "young" and "back".
technoviking
AG
Agsrback12 said:

He was atrocious. This is going to be awesome to see them hype Hagen up. Wow.

Quote:

Don't know much about him but the Indiana board is sad to see him go.

Quote:

this is a great hire to pair with Giles. He has ties to the state of Texas and coached DTs

Quote:

Indiana just had one of their best seasons in years. He has Texas ties and will be a great recruiter. I think Ash got it right.

Quote:

Great Hire. When he was at A&M he was one of the top recruiters in the country. Him and Giles will be a great fit

Quote:

I believe he was voted recruiter of the year twice or something like that on another recruiting site...and anyways he has a TON of experience and will be teamed up with Giles..I see no problem here.

Quote:

WOW - since Nick Saban was not hired, the world is falling - good grief, give the man a chance - Herman's job is on the line, not the alum or fans

If Hagen is a plus recruiter, he should be able to assist with future defensive line prospects - also, none of us have a clue about his coaching ability

Time to get on board and support Herman heading into a critical season!

And that's just the beginning...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.