Where is Herman?

4,469 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LonghornDub
StrykerAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jimbo and Saban on ESPN sharing their knowledge and analysis of the playoff teams.
goodAg80
AG
LOYAL AG
AG
goodAg80 said:

I didn't know Just For Men worked on hair plugs.
LonghornDub
He better have his butt on the road recruiting better players and coaches. He has done nothing yet to justify him staying past next year.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

vin1041
AG
Come on Dub he is not that bad.
LonghornDub
They just showed clips from many national championship games involving many different teams including Alabama and Texas.

Where's A&M?

We're the 1939 film clips lost?

goodAg80
AG
LonghornDub said:

They just showed clips from many national championship games involving many different teams including Alabama and Texas.

Where's A&M?

You recorded it right?
CoachLB
LonghornDub said:

Where's A&M?

Why don't you just tell us about it Dub. You went to the game didn't you?
LonghornDub
vin1041 said:

UT pays pretty good but we don't tolerate excuses worth a damn. 8-5 in the third year is Mackovic performance, and he'll be joining Mackovic for his wine, crumpets, and golf if he doesn't improve quickly.

goodAg80
AG
LonghornDub said:

vin1041 said:

UT pays pretty good but we don't tolerate excuses worth a damn. 8-5 in the third year is Mackovic performance, and he'll be joining Mackovic for his wine, crumpets, and golf if he doesn't improve quickly.
Why is he still coach?
LonghornDub
Well, Kimbrough and Thomason played well, but I was especially impressed with the center who ended up with a car dealership in Houston. We were cousins of some degree.

Edit: I just now remembered Tommy Vaughan's name, and I was in three organizations with him for many years and bought a 1977 Monte Carlo from him. My memory sucks.

LonghornDub
We've given all of them at least 4 years except the one who accomplished the unequaled record of three losing seasons in a row at Texas.

LonghornDub
goodAg80 said:

LonghornDub said:

Where's A&M?

You recorded it right?
I don't need to. Our four national championship seasons are shown almost weekly on LHN.

91_Aggie
AG
LonghornDub said:

vin1041 said:

We?!?!?!

You went to baylor, dumbass. Are you patch's dad,...err sorry, grandpa?
GiveEmHellBill
AG
LonghornDub said:

Great, now the LHN has something to fill airtime once every hour for the next several years.....
HeyMoe
AG
LonghornDub said:

Where's A&M?

I'm sure you have your home movies you took at the event.
David_Puddy
AG
LonghornDub said:

Where's A&M?

Where is Baylor, your alma mater?
Bitter Old Man
AG
LonghornDub said:

He has done nothing yet to justify him staying past next year.

You serious, Clark? He played the National Champs tougher than any other team, including Clemson. That guy deserves an extension before the NFL comes calling...
91_Aggie
AG
Bitter Old Man said:

LonghornDub said:

He has done nothing yet to justify him staying past next year.

You serious, Clark? He played the National Champs tougher than any other team, including Clemson. That guy deserves an extension before the NFL comes calling...
A huge Extension!!! With massive buyout required.
TXAGBQ76
AG
"we're" what?

golf claps all around for your moral victories there champ! I guess the old tsip oke is true:

"how may tsips does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
"10,000- well really only one; the other 9,999 stand around and talk about how good they were in the 60s and 70s"
LonghornDub
TXAGBQ76 said:

"we're" what?

golf claps all around for your moral victories there champ! I guess the old tsip oke is true:

"10,000- well really only one; the other 9,999 stand around and talk about how good they were in the 60s and 70s"
That's more recent than the thirties.

MosesRAB-93
AG
vin1041 said:

Yes, just think how much remorse LSU has that you stole him away.
Eric Forman
AG
We've decided not to compete for the MNC the past several years and focus on other things...

Please respect our decision.
ABATTBQ11
AG
LonghornDub said:

vin1041 said:

Your student body says otherwise.
ABATTBQ11
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

"we're" what?

The answer is... "10,000. One to screw it in, and another 9,999 to throw a dildo infested protest about how white light producing bulbs are racist and fascist."
TXAGBQ76
AG
golf claps for your moral victory! that seems to be what your adopted team and fans strive for these days (actually the last decade); congrats, mission accomplished!!
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
LonghornDub said:

That's more recent than the thirties.
Indeed it is but it carries the same importance as the 60's.

BTW I thought Tommy Vaughn sold Fords?

We are both old to remember that
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
LonghornDub
You're correct, and I didn't buy the Monte Carlo from him, and I wasn't kin to him. In the seventies the downtown Chevy dealer was a 2nd cousin and his name, I believe, was Fred Knapp. I was in several organization with Tommy and was honored to impersonate him in a Chicken Skit back when at the HLS&R Jr Poultry Auction where he and a partner (a big longhorn fan) frequently bid. He was a good sport about the whole thing.

Good call, Pepe. You are old too.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.