Some...

3,599 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BronkNagurski
RikkiTikkaTagem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

As in just some players in the NFL Championship games played in the big 12

Big 12 - 22
CUSA - 17
Thats including Tannehill for the BDF

Seriously though.
Snap E Tom
If the Titans get to the Super Bowl, I'll bet the BDF will send out some desperate tweet claiming him as their own like they did with Von.
Muy
AG
The P5 should be changed to P4 at this point.
South Platte
32 for FCS??
technoviking
AG
South Platte said:

32 for FCS??

They're all on the patriots
ABATTBQ11
AG
South Platte said:

32 for FCS??

There's 124 FCS programs, so the 128 FBS programs have ~250 players while the FCS programs have ~30. However, FCS schools have lower scholarship limits, so they don't have as many scholarship players. That said, some FCS programs like NDSU actually put out good talent and field good teams. I think they're undefeated against FBS teams over the last decade or so, including a win over a top 15 ranked Iowa. They're not winning the FBS CFP anytime soon, but they are not to be trifled with.
David_Puddy
AG
technoviking said:

South Platte said:

32 for FCS??

They're all on the patriots

Except the Patriots aren't in the Conference Championship game.
EastSideAg2002
What about elite team per conference ratio?
South Platte
ABATTBQ11 said:

South Platte said:

32 for FCS??

There's 124 FCS programs, so the 128 FBS programs have ~250 players while the FCS programs have ~30. However, FCS schools have lower scholarship limits, so they don't have as many scholarship players. That said, some FCS programs like NDSU actually put out good talent and field good teams. I think they're undefeated against FBS teams over the last decade or so, including a win over a top 15 ranked Iowa. They're not winning the FBS CFP anytime soon, but they are not to be trifled with.
I'm familiar with the good FCS teams consistently beating FBS teams, it's just way more players than I would have guessed.
BronkNagurski
Big-12 closer to CUSA than it is to #4 conference.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.