sips crying to DCTF

5,052 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BohunkAg
TyperWoods
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why are they doing horns down? whaaa whaaaa whaaaaaa
up-n-aTm
AG
"If we don't want Texas high school players to make fun of Texas schools, the best way to do that is recruit them to your school. Oklahoma, LSU and Ohio State have dominated this state in recruiting lately."

Lol. Yeah- A&M hasn't done any good recruiting in this state lately. But of course this donghorn rag isn't going to mention that. Ohio State? GTFO!
AgCat93
AG
Awww... Pobrecitos y pobrecitas.
mellison
AG
" I think my generation (Born in late 90s) was the last one who grew up with Texas being basically the only thing consistently on TV"

Those days are over.
80s Guy
AgCat93 said:

Awww... Pobrecitos y pobrecitas. Que Mali suerte.
StrykerAg
AG
He committed to OU. His father is an Aggie, who coached at Arkansas. How is a horns down from Morris any kind of surprise?
Callate Donnie
For as much as they act like 9 year old children, the horns clearly did not learn the lesson I learned when I was 9: if someone is doing something to aggravate you, ignore it and they will stop. Instead, they throw a fit and that makes more people want to poke the dog.
kb2001
AG
The funniest part about the horns down temper tantrum is that it was a normal part of the rivalries, and was not hated by the sips, at least not vocally. It wasn't until VY got into a fight at 2am at a strip club over a horns down that sips started to get all worked up about it
HeyMoe
AG
Quote:

Robert Lilly: I cannot stand it when Texas kids go to schools in other states, but I understand it. I never understand when they have to then turn and intentionally aggravate fans of those Texas schools. The Horns Down by Chandler Morris is the most recent example but there are others. Am I the only one aggravated by this?

"fans of those Texas schools"

LOL

It's one Texas school in particular.
nortex97
AG
Writing a letter to DCTF to complain about HS players doing the horns down gesture ranks right up there with McConaghey claiming texas has 11 rivals so they are the best in 'weakest fan words' of the year so far.
Talon2DSO
AG
If I may quote Sam Houston on the morning of San Jacinto: "f*** em"
McInnis80
What's next? A complaint from Horn fans about those unfair NCAA scholarship restrictions? Making A&M go all male again?

The 1960's are over and they are not coming back.
BohunkAg
AG
mellison said:

" I think my generation (Born in late 90s) was the last one who grew up with Texas being basically the only thing consistently on TV"

Those days are over.
You mean the TV contracts matter? Go figure....It's not like we've been saying that for 10+ years on this board.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.