Listening to Austin sports radio today

8,820 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Madman
Tom Doniphon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aTm2004 said:

Listening to his press conference and he sounds deflated. May still be having symptoms from his concussion on Saturday.

There's no way they could've hired a more socially awkward imbecile to lead their program.
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Potcake said:

From his press conference:

On not playing to the Texas identity of physicality:

"We haven't coached it well enough. I do think there was a time where we were very, very banged upagain, not an excuse. You're asking for reasons and I'm trying to give you the best that I can. Some of these guys are playing hurt, they're playing through a lot of stuff. You hit the nail on the head we haven't played physical consistently."

WTF have they had an identity of physicality?

Time to put the "T" back in Texas
Morgan94
AG
Russ Dalrymple said:

Potcake said:

From his press conference:

On not playing to the Texas identity of physicality:

"We haven't coached it well enough. I do think there was a time where we were very, very banged upagain, not an excuse. You're asking for reasons and I'm trying to give you the best that I can. Some of these guys are playing hurt, they're playing through a lot of stuff. You hit the nail on the head we haven't played physical consistently."

WTF have they had an identity of physicality?

Time to put the "T" back in Texas
Show me a team after 10/11 games that isn't banged up. Just wow...
Dr. Doctor
AG
TAMC11 said:

goodAg80 said:

That logo on that ass hole is a thing of beauty.

#keepherman

Is it just me or does their orange seem to be getting brighter and less burnt?
He's slowing changing it to hunter orange to prevent himself from being shot?
sleepybeagle
AG
Serious question:

Can you fake the Menza membership?
MallalieuAg
AG
DBU DBU DBU
ApachePilot
AG
1260am was brutal today. Listened for about 15 minutes. They mentioned Herman head butting the players and how stupid that was and how Tom got upset when they brought it up, saying he always does it and it's not new! I didn't hear one positive remark from these guys and that hasn't happened since Charlie. They fully expect to finish 6-6. There is no spin.

I love not seeing tu gear around Georgetown/Austin
IDAGG
AG
Caesar4 said:

Maybe part of the problem is that Mensa is no longer checking urine color.
He needs to hire John L Smith as a consultant so they can "get their piss hot"
A New Hope
More than anything, sips hate bad press. The last few weeks have been plain torture for them.
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

He needs to hire John L Smith

Smith can remind all the reporters to smile while titty bar Tom explains how he can't develop sht.
Muy
AG
dixichkn said:

Listen to a bit of sports radio here in HTown. Obviously it's extremely pro sports oriented but they still have their mouthpieces down here......the ONLY time they ever talk college football is when they're blowing the sips.

Needless to say I have heard zero college football talk since the Friday before LSU

Dallas news doesn't even cover the Ags. They cover OU and OSU like they are in-State schools.
ApachePilot
AG
Muy said:

dixichkn said:

Listen to a bit of sports radio here in HTown. Obviously it's extremely pro sports oriented but they still have their mouthpieces down here......the ONLY time they ever talk college football is when they're blowing the sips.

Needless to say I have heard zero college football talk since the Friday before LSU

Dallas news doesn't even cover the Ags. They cover OU and OSU like they are in-State schools.

The majority of the students at OU are from DFW. I was shocked at how many Texas license plates were in the student parking lots.
MKAG04
AG

Hermie's getting crushed again this morning and blood's in the water. B&E just did 30 minutes on how no other head coach in country would think of attempting this pregame head-butting BS. They're questioning Tommy Boy's class, coaching ability, and sanity. Best part is they know they're stuck with him.

Madman
AG
I know Austin has to have at least one video billboard in town.

If I had money to burn I would rent it out and do nothing but the locker room sledgehammer GIF on continues loop for a month.

Maybe interspersed with the pic of his dumb face grinning with the UH grill in between.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.