Baylol Board

3,839 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Spotted Ag
whodat77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Went to baylol board to read the meltdown/excuses from last night's game...calling us "irrelevant".

In reply to Johnny Bear
Johnny Bear said:
I'm wondering if the Texas Bowl is salavating over the possibility of getting the ****s & UT? Two irrelevant teams, but the ticket sales would be off the charts.

You know they are, but they are far down the pecking order in both conferences and may end up with ****-KSt or even someone not in SEC. they may only have 8-9 bowl eligible teams, and if 3 make the NY6 they won't come close to filling their slots. In which case they could get UT-SMU
Humorous Username
AG
For a team that is one Grant Of Rights away from relegation to C-USA, Baylor sure likes to talk tough.
91_Aggie
AG
Baylol fans are by far the least knowledgeable about football.
whodat77
AG
I'll definitely admit I Hope tu beats them. Would bring BDF conference to full circle.
AgCat93
AG
Humorous Username said:

For a team that is one Grant Of Rights away from relegation to C-USA, Baylor sure likes to talk tough.

It'll hit 'em in a few years. Just wait. They won't know what happened.
rangelady
AG
whodat77 said:

I'll definitely admit I Hope tu beats them. Would bring BDF conference to full circle.

Hate Baylor but just cannot hope for tu to win.....ever. Even holding my nose. If only they could both lose.
West Point Aggie
AG
I hope bayLOL beats the ever loving crap outta tu...like really badly...really really badly
Let’s Go Brandon!
Rock1982
AG
West Point Aggie said:

I hope bayLOL beats the ever loving crap outta tu...like really badly...really really badly

Yep.

Never ever support sip.
ABATTBQ11
AG
91_Aggie said:

Baylol fans are by far the least knowledgeable about football everything but rape.

FIFY
Jack Cheese
AG
West Point Aggie said:

As one of my buddies says, it's never bad when the sips lose. Having said that, I actually want them to humiliate Baylol simply because sip's season is ruined no matter what, and Baylol needs to be put in their place.
DatTallArchitect
AG
West Point Aggie said:

If the sips lose, they just might fire Tommy boy. I'd hate for them to fire him.
West Point Aggie
AG
Jack Cheese said:

West Point Aggie said:

As one of my buddies says, it's never bad when the sips lose. Having said that, I actually want them to humiliate Baylol simply because sip's season is ruined no matter what, and Baylol needs to be put in their place.

CANNOT root for the castrated bovines...EVER!

BayLOL ain't going to no playoff...

f*** tu...always...
Let’s Go Brandon!
Jack Cheese
AG
West Point Aggie said:

Jack Cheese said:

West Point Aggie said:

f*** tu...always...

Trust me, I'm rooting for the earth to open up and swallow both teams. Absent that, I'd slightly favor the ph a ggots from tu over the homos from Baylol.
Decay
AG
It's win-win really. Whoever loses has their season essentially ruined. And neither one can sniff the playoffs.
rgag12
AG
West Point Aggie said:

Yep, it's a much greater insult to baylol that we root for them to beat tu this year. Because we know that even if they do have a decent season this year they will be gutter trash for the next 6-7 before having an above .500 season again.

tu on the other hand, we can't let them up for any momentum whatsoever. Need them to get embarrassed again and again and again.
Jock 07
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

West Point Aggie said:

If the sips lose, they just might fire Tommy boy. I'd hate for them to fire him.

They can't afford to fire hairplugs
culdeus
AG
Decay said:

It's win-win really. Whoever loses has their season essentially ruined. And neither one can sniff the playoffs.

Even an undefeated Baylor had an uphill battle to the playoffs. A one loss Baylor isn't in the discussion
rootube
AG
culdeus said:

Decay said:

Even an undefeated Baylor had an uphill battle to the playoffs. A one loss Baylor isn't in the discussion

I believe they were the lowest ranked undefeated team in the playoff era. They should play Minnesota at the end of the year to determine who is the most least relevant team in the world.
surf
S
Roy Munson should drop by for a visit
APHIS AG
I want Baylor to go to a New Years-6 bowl and play a real team. Alabama would be a good choice if they do not get selected for an NC bowl.
rootube
AG
whodat77 said:

I don't hate Baylor, I just feel bad for them which is even worse. The best case scenario for them is getting left out. Their players are currently playing to improve their coaches position for his next job and they wont realize it until the tearful tweet from the private jet of a real P5 school goes out. The Baylor golden era was when they fell short on the field and the entire thing came crashing down around them with a scandal that is so horrible it makes everyone sick. And to cap it off their fate is most likely to be banished to the minor leagues where they will play second tier football in half full stadium paid for by OU and the Horns. Having said that sic em next week Baylor.
usmcbrooks
West Point Aggie said:

Jack Cheese said:

West Point Aggie said:

f*** tu...always...
Why has this not been posted again?

kb2001
AG
West Point Aggie said:

I hope baylol wins on a bad call, or maybe even a Romo moment. I would love to see Mensa's temper tantrum over something like that
Muy
AG
rangelady said:

whodat77 said:

Hate Baylor but just cannot hope for tu to win.....ever. Even holding my nose. If only they could both lose.

In this situation I support Baylolr losing to sip. Let the fall from grace continue.
aginlakeway
AG
West Point Aggie said:

Jack Cheese said:

West Point Aggie said:

f*** tu...always...

In 45 plus years of following Aggie football, I have only rooted for Texas once. So I understand your feelings!!

Fyi. 1985. We had to have them beat Baylor. They did. And then we beat Texas to win the SWC.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Muy
AG
My freshman year. HS girlfriend went to sipville and came to the game with me, sticking her hookem hand up the whole game. After we whipped that ass, walked her to her car, said "goodbye", walked over to Northgate where they blocked the street off, and partied all night.

We broke up soon after.
highlonesomeaggie
AG
I'm just curious if anyone still has their handles from the Baylol site went live. Not sure if that thread is still out there but it was one of the best reads I can recall.
Spotted Ag
AG
Mine was "One True Champion". It was active for a while and then they sent me some stupid verification email that I never verified so...
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.