sips

3,948 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by e=mc2
Harry Stone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
holy **** yall suck. ive never seen a coach whose personality fits so perfect with your arrogant, pos asses. hope you keep him.
aTm2004
AG

Hey coach, how many games will you lose to inferior talent?
HerMan:
WC94
AG
Damn, he can chew gum like Sumlin, but he can blow bubbles like a schoolboy ******!
AGinHI
AG
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
91_Aggie
AG
forgot about this one
wyoag93
AG
He really does represent the essence of t.u. perfectly....it's a match made in heaven.
Harry Stone
AG
91_Aggie said:

forgot about this one

he is such a **********. such a perfect fit.
Señor Chang
AG
I remember a story about Herman going around slapping his assistant coaches in the nuts as a joke. Anyone remember that? I tried googling but couldn't find the story.
AgCat93
AG
Seor Chang said:

I remember a story about Herman going around slapping his assistant coaches in the nuts as a joke. Anyone remember that? I tried googling but couldn't find the story.

Coach Nutslap. Perfect.
TAZ99
AG
Perfect representative for them, he's like 90% of the sip's male fan base. I mean, other than the fact he's actually a tu graduate.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Seor Chang said:

I can only imagine how Myles Garrett would respond.

Too soon?
sleepybeagle
AG
I support Herman.
usmcbrooks
Seor Chang said:

I remember a story about Herman going around slapping grabbing his assistant coaches in by the nuts as a joke. Anyone remember that? I tried googling but couldn't find the story.
FIFY
highlonesomeaggie
AG
It maybe too soon...but I laughed anyway
Bob Knights Paper Hands
13 0 Branding Iron said:

goodAg80
AG
#keepherman
kb2001
AG
13 0 Branding Iron said:

He's alive!
Muy
AG
Not too soon. Nobody was hurt.
Ciboag96
#Herman4evah
PneumAg
A Net Full of Jello said:

Seor Chang said:

I can only imagine how Myles Garrett would respond.

Too soon?

No such thing as too soon. If something is funny, then it's just mother****in funny.
Jock 07
AG
https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/brady-quinn-urban-meyer-critical-of-tom-herman-after-texas-iowa-state-game-138745523/

Sip is starting to turn on hairplugs. Luckily for us brokeass sip can't afford to fire Mensa.
West Point Aggie
AG
They think it's time lower their morals (some more I guess) and go after urban urban urban
Let’s Go Brandon!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
The Herman hate is sips preparing their *******s for the Bayloring they are about to receive. God is good.
Whaler
AG
AgCat93 said:

Seor Chang said:

Coach Nutslap. Perfect.
I posted the nut slap story. One of my good friends is a Sip and his company was involved in the recent Longhorn locker room renovation -- this was roughly around the time Herman ineptly swung the sledge hammer. Anyway, my friend, the architect, the AD, some contractors and a couple coaches were all in the locker room waiting for Herman to have a quick meeting about the locker room build out.

One of the assistant coaches was leaning back in his chair, with his legs apart. Herman came into the locker room from behind the coach and as he was walking past, popped the coach in the nuts and started laughing. The coach cringed and grabbed his crotch; my friend and some of the other professionals looked at each other with a "WTF?" look. My friend said it was really awkward. After the short meeting, Herman was one of the first to leave, and someone asked about shot to the groin. One of the coaches replied to the extent that that was one of Herman's "games" -- he liked to pop unsuspecting coaches in the balls... I don't know if Herman still does it, but I believe my friend's account of that meeting 100%.
e=mc2
AG
Perfect coach for sip.

1. Like dildos
2. Kisses boys
3. Like getting dicks in butt.
4. Awkward coach.
5. Likes cocaine.

Perfect!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.