What was the reasoning behind Herman's locker room troubles?

6,564 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by third coast..
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought he had said something offcolor to one of his players, but now I can't find anything on it. Am I imagining that?
DifferenceMaker Ag
He said, "I own your ass," to one of his best players.

40 acre plantation. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
usmcbrooks
I think some of the team feel it's really weird for the head coach to shower with them after games and snap them with his towel.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Their problem is everyone loves to jerk them off, inflate their team because the Big Shiit is so fundamentally flawed they make themselves irrelevant year after year. This year is a great example as they implode.

That, or a team with top 10 recruitment rankings has the worst management to squander it year after year like...like...it's a house of lies built on a foundation of bull*****

They rigged the Big 12 for their advantage and have failed to capitalize on it...a decade straight? They are, without a doubt, the biggest failure probably in the history of football.
e=mc2
AG
He said, "all of our fans say we suck dick! That's BS!"

Then Sam said, "sorry coach. We like to suck dicks. Giant dicks. Like dicks the size of that tower on campus. You know the one. The one that looks like a dick!"

TAMUdoc88
AG
Herman's troubles with the locker room began when he tried taking a sledgehammer to it. It's been all down hill from there.
Madman
AG
I would think a large percentage of his problems stem from the fact that Herman uses the locker room like other gay men use the grinder app.

And some of the sip players don't like that.

Some.
Jack Cheese
AG
Madman said:

I would think a large percentage of his problems stem from the fact that Herman uses the locker room like other gay men use the grinder app.

And some of the sip players don't like that.

Some.
Ragoo
AG
usmcbrooks said:

I think some of the team feel it's really weird for the head coach to shower with them after games and snap them with his towel.
penn state was cool with it for 40 years.
Spore Ag
You cannot be friends with your players as I think you loose respect. I think that was a Sumlin issue as well.
Muy
AG
e=mc2 said:

He said, "all of our fans say we suck dick! That's BS!"

Then Sam said, "sorry coach. We like to suck dicks. Giant dicks. Like dicks the size of that tower on campus. You know the one. The one that looks like a dick!"

Sounds like part of the script from Silicon Valley, said by the Indian guy.
WC94
AG
Perhaps grown men don't like being molested before every game?
Post removed:
by user
aTm2004
AG
The proverbial nail in the coffin was when players who had a bad game would arrive home and find HerMan in their bed wanting to snuggle with them and talk about the game.
agent-maroon
AG
Ragoo said:

usmcbrooks said:

penn state was cool with it for 40 years.
penn state also had the winningest NCAA coach of all time so people would look the other way
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
elfurioso92
AG
Herman's dumb-ass stunts like carrying a baseball bat, wearing a ring pop on a gold chain, posing with a grill, kissing players as they file by, prancing around like a dork on the sideline making fun of the other team, and so on is all fun and games early on. They start out with a preseason #10 rank and the media, "Minister of Culture", etc. proclaim them to be back. The average sip fan will look at that and say "Herman really knows how to identify with his players, they must love that stuff."

Reality comes along and they suck again. Herman goes from either being near tears on the sideline to claiming he owns them. Lifer sips like Ehlinger probably get angry because some of these guys don't see how special the 40 acres are, the rest of those guys are wondering if it's too late to transfer out.
TX_Aggie37
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Did this actually happen? When?
cupcakesprinkles
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Did this actually happen? When?
Yes, a week or two ago. He told that to Brennan Eagles which is why he missed practice that week for 2-3 days for "personal reasons."

He couldn't figure out why telling an African American player that "I own you" would offend them.......it was right out of the playbook of Daryl KKK Royal.
DifferenceMaker Ag
You can read about the surrounding circumstances here.
Charlie 31
AG

Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
The inside word is that Herman has halitosis and the French kisses are brutal.
usmcbrooks
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick, that is some serious stuff. Hermensa will not survive this.
dixichkn
AG
Probably all terrified of those vicious uppercuts and jabs

https://twitter.com/cjvogel3/status/1078491293473488896?lang=en
Post removed:
by user
WC94
AG
Quote:

Wont survive this? This board is practically the only place that anyone cares about it. Its astounding, really. BLEACH bombs thrown at minorities, telling young black men you own them. Just normal every day things on the list under 40 acres.
stick93
AG
third coast.. said:

usmcbrooks said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick, that is some serious stuff. Hermensa will not survive this.

Wont survive this? This board is practically the only place that anyone cares about it. Its astounding, really. Paint bombs thrown at minorities, telling young black men you own them. Just normal every day things on the list under 40 acres.

Usmcbrooks was being sarcastic. If you click on the link it gives exactly zero "surrounding circumstances" for the kid missing a practice for personal reasons.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.